[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed _Race_Day Brazil, pleas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467029953385.jpg (89 KB, 778x675) Image search: [Google]
1467029953385.jpg
89 KB, 778x675
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_Race_Day

Brazil, please explain this.
>>
>>78934340
Wtf
>>
>>78934340
Cuckiest thing I've seen all day
>>
>>78937775
plenty of time left in the day pham
>>
>>78934340
Ayyy gringo dont go judging our cuckoldry u puta loco, u trump my homies are coming in our lowriders essay
>>
File: visible confusion.png (547 KB, 457x570) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.png
547 KB, 457x570
>>78934340
Portuguese Colonizers fucked the natives and breed with them. You call us cucks but this is actually a celebration on how we cucked the natives. No niggers here, just indians. Plus I never heard of this holiday, and it figures as it's only promoted in the North, which is where most people who are descendants of natives live.
>>
>>78938413
SJWism
>>
>>78938890
Things like that make me wonder when it'll end here. In the US they have Trump, in Europe, because of the migrants, people are starting to wake up. But nothing's happening here, heck after that "rape" case with that girl in Rio shit's just getting worse. I'm starting to see a couple of femnazis cropping up in my Uni now.
>>
>>78939240
How white is the white part of Brazil exactly?
>>
>>78937309
When you have no identity, make one up to celebrate it.
>>78940160
According to brazilians, pretty white. Southern brazil is said to be very clean and peaceful since it was settled mostly by germans fleeing after WWII.
>>
>>78940160
Same as your country actually, or what it used to be lol. It's the South, it has the largest white population because of European migrants coming in to our country in the XIX century, many from germany, poland and other slavic countries.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.