[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/ How does it feel to know that your entire understanding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
Hi /pol/

How does it feel to know that your entire understanding of economics is derived from that one time you took ECON101 in community college and then never studied the subject beyond that? Or, even worse, that one time you read a book by a meme economist with an ideological agenda?
>>
/POL/ Won't respond because they know they'll be BTFO
>>
>>78935398
Sad, but true.
>>
>>78934266
>How does it feel to be swindled and raped by the Jews again?
Fine by me cause I've never felt anything other.
>>
>>78934266
Be GONE low kike you have no power here!
Kek's spirit has bequeathed me with the truth.
>>
>>78934266
What is this person called /pol/ is wrong about OP?
>>
>>78934266
I'm always laughing my ass off when an American questions my knowledge and education. The least educated white people I've ever met were all American.
>>
Didn't care in community college, don't care now
>>
File: fg6y55.jpg (2 KB, 104x124) Image search: [Google]
fg6y55.jpg
2 KB, 104x124
>>78934266
> neo-classical economics not ideological

top kek

Be neo classical fag.

> Muh EMT
> Muh graphs

Oy Vey goyim the economy is doing great we cut the interest rate and cucked the public sector

" But Mr. Shekleberg private and corporate debt levels are skyrocketing the creditors may not be able to pay back their mortag."

SHUT IT GOY. There is no such thing as private debt. It doesn't exit fuck of lalalala we will cut the interest rate even lower

" Mr.Shekleberg the Housing Bubble has just popped and the contagion is spreading across the financial sector"

Bubble? Goy what bubble wtf are you talking about bubble? No such thing the market always determines the correct value. Goyim you clearly don't know what you're talking about
-----------------------

Next Day:

OY FUCKING VEY We must inject massive stimulus into the real economy and bail out the banks otherwise the entire global financial system is completely DOOMED

" B-but muh correction, muh business cycles surely Mr.Sheklestein"

FUCK OF GOYIM we Neo-Keynesian now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78934266
I have very good understanding of economy, I passed all economic exames I had for my degree.
>t.Industrial engineer
>>
>>78936540
I had couple of fights with my professor, she liked keynesian economy.
>>
>>78936341
>Live in Israel
>Go to school
> "Teit shamel ayin lamed tav samekh"
>Strong urge to kill Muslims
>Educated
>>
>>78936390
I'm not classical. I'm Keynesian. This whole post is meant to mock the classicfags on /pol/
>>
>>78934266
economics is just common sense

the more free the market the more it shines
>>
>>78936932
Has to be real freedom though, which is a challenge in a global economy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.