[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is genuinely one of the most fucked things I've ev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: clappingformuhfreedom.png (381 KB, 1004x655) Image search: [Google]
clappingformuhfreedom.png
381 KB, 1004x655
This is genuinely one of the most fucked things I've ever seen in my life. I feel physically sick after watching this video.

https://twitter.com/USAsHero/status/747434883417509888
>>
>women are terrible
Whodathunkit
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 606x540
>>78934199
>That fucking nu-male cuck who's more excited than half the women in there

Holy fuck, my sides.
>>
File: mmmhmm.png (672 KB, 1365x680) Image search: [Google]
mmmhmm.png
672 KB, 1365x680
>>78934810

The implications are what did it for me though. The video set up and presmise ("Ok everyone, cheer about being able to kill your babies on 3!") and the fact that they knew posting this would be approved of and not shamed really makes me take a step back and reassess the current climate of what is considered normal.

Also this guy.
>>
I have a real problem with people who celebrate abortion rights. I can understand the need for abortion - your life might be endangered by the fetus, or you don't have the finances to raise a child. But to celebrate being given the right to kill your child? Fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1395952821731.jpg (20 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
1395952821731.jpg
20 KB, 296x314
>>78935353
>>
>>78934199

An embryo is not a baby.
>>
>>78934199
Why even get pregnant if you're just going to abort the baby? If the baby becomes infected with something, then fine, but why get pregnant?
>>
>>78936775
Because the kind of people who abort their offspring have no business raising offspring.
>>
>>78936775

Sometimes pregnancies happen accidentally. Condoms break, pills fail, a guy says he'll come outside but decides at the last minute it feels so good he's just gonna blow it here and now
>>
>>78934199
Have you seen the video where the most attractive abortion clinic worker they could find, clear blue eyes, tomboy cut blonde hair, has an abortion on camera to show how fun it is?
>>
>>78934199

Maybe if you weren't such a virgin you'd be glad your girlfriend will probably abort if you knock her up too young.

Then you get to rely on the pullout method. Much more fun.

Abortion is a gift to men, lol.
>>
>>78937167

Yeah and there is something called the after pill
>>
I refuse to watch the video.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.