[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Perspective: WE WAZ KANGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
Lets take a closer look at we waz kangs.

Even if false, they derive a sense of pride from it.

They're willing to latch on that because they have no culture to look fondly back upon. Living in a western world without connection to it. It must be tough, honestly.

Tell me /pol/, where else can our black citizenry derive pride from to help them up? Its no wonder they're all hedonistic, and the ones that do make it are intensely prideful about their success. THey all share the same narrative.
>>
I've thought about this as well, and I'm glad they're trying to instill some pride in themselves so they don't become full blown nigger.
>>
>>78933797
One thing I never understood is they actually had good civilizations like Nubia and Mali, but I never see them take pride in that. They're always stealing from everyone else.
>>
>>78934096
They just don't know.

I wouldn't have if I wasn't instructed in western philosophy through Greek, Roman, Enlightenment and Renaissance thinkers. I've never heard of the Nubia and Mali thinkers, so why would they have? The curriculum is garbage.
>>
>>78934096
Do all blacks in the US believe they are descendants of slaves from Africa? I mean there have been many immigration waves during the existence of the US.
>>
Ethiopia had a real civilization. African Americans should join the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church.
>>
>>78934608
No, some of them are beginning to grow a brain and actually learn about their own country.

Downside of them doing this is that they learned they don't have as nearly as much accomplishments as Europe, so they claim things from Europe out of insecurity.
>>
>>78934608
The one's I've met, yes.

Actually, the one I met that was completely rational and comfortable with the world around him here in America was born in Africa and emigrated.
>>
>>78934608
most are, only recently haves blacks from africa emigrated here
>>
>>78934880
Inferiority complex here. That's a harsh thing to overcome but if they have a brain they should swallow their pride and not embarrass themselves with WE WUZ.

>>78934888
Sounds like you met a black guy instead of a nigger. However in comparison to the general black population in the US I hear they are a small minority.
>>
>>78935025
If you'd argue that its impossible to blame all white US citizens about slavery, given that many white US citizens immigrated dozens and hundred of years after slavery was abolished?

Do they chimp out RAYCIS or if there -some- form of discussion?
>>
Well then truth is that they wouldn't have been kings or from the successful empires. The successful black empires sold slaves into the slave trade, the people who ended up here are the descendants of weak and conquered people.

They were slaves in Africa, then they were slaves in North America. There is no history to be proud of
>>
>>78935467
I've heard that meme before, since US History glosses over slavery as a dark period and gives only a cursory glance at the slavers in africa, the point is lost that slavery is just human history. If the point was emphasized more and tempered with something they can be proud of maybe they'd develop an understanding of the human condition and its double edged sword.
What about black philosophies? If Mali, Ethiopia, and Nubia all had civilizations wouldn't there be thinkers that came of it as well?
>>
>>78935206
Chimp out, mostly. They may concede the point but it goes no where. Undercutting their rage just ends the discussion for hte most part but nothing is solved; they want to be vindicated.
>>
>>78935718
It's basically like "we're teaching you about your U.S slave history, because if we taught you about your African slave history you'd feel even more like shit".
>>
File: 1436708251764s.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1436708251764s.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
>>78935815
Sounds like on a cultural, intellectual level you have almost a Apartheid system. Just segregation, water and oil don't mix. (despite the jews trying it?)

We have the same thing with gypsies here I guess. For every respectable gypsy you can find there will be a hundred, if not thousand of them who act like subhuman scum and have zero ambition to improve their way of life (which is shit btw)
>>
>>78936210
>It's basically like "we're teaching you about your U.S slave history, because if we taught you about your African slave history you'd feel even more like shit".

Right, and history shouldn't be cherry picked. Also, then stressing their good civilizations that nobody hears about.

>>78936299
segregation is fine. It's the EU's creedo to have integration if not assimilation. Short of complete separation there has to be harmony among people, even if they don't want to associate.

But every religion/philosophy struggles with the human condition. So a test that synthesizes the similarities between western and african culture can be something like

"What similarities between christianity and X stress civic duty, afterlife, and morality?

On a history test.

Why the fuck philosophy isnt taught in schools I have no clue.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.