[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this gun control argument?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 1242x959) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 1242x959
Thoughts on this gun control argument?
>>
>(((Goldstein)))

Didn't read
>>
>>78933716
I have several weapons in case shit happens.
Shit happens quite frequently.
Shit may not be happening at the current time, but you can't anticipate the shit that someone is potentially cooking up.
Until you can convince me that all people are all altruistic, and bear no malice or ill will and are not mentally unstable, I might then consider disarming.

But until that time, I'll be equipped to deal with potential shit in my own way.
So fuck you and your impositions of your opinion onto my life. I'm armed, and as long as you don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you.
>>
People in nice areas are targeted for burglaries cuz they have nice stuff.
>>
File: 1465952399019.jpg (91 KB, 544x425) Image search: [Google]
1465952399019.jpg
91 KB, 544x425
>>78933716
>Goldstein
>>
Civilization is fragile. A stable government has existed less than 200 in the us.

And that is extraordinary.
>>
>>78933716

>why have guns

Because its my goddamn right you jewish cunt
>>
>gun control
>argument
>>
>>78933716
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>(((Goldstein)))
>>
File: 1433504525053.png (156 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
1433504525053.png
156 KB, 500x425
Let me know when the police develop teleportation and their response times become <1 second
>>
>>78933716
What is it with Gun-Grabbing Commie-Liberals and their shitty analogies?
Also,
>Not an Argument
>Goldstein
>>
File: 65445636345.jpg (100 KB, 796x611) Image search: [Google]
65445636345.jpg
100 KB, 796x611
>remove guns from nice areas which are most likely more rich
>smart criminals target defenceless citizens with nice stuff to steal

wew lad
>>
>>78934632

they live in la-la land; they can't understand why anyone would need guns because in their nice Jewish / white neighborhoods devoid of a single nigger, where is the crime? what crime?

as if the world isn't a vicious cold place that could change in an instant. What exactly is her plan if the power goes out for a month? Who do you think is going to come in zombie hordes to your nice nieghborhoods when people start going hungry? Polite genteel men?
>>
File: gun-grabbing-traitors.jpg (854 KB, 650x1249) Image search: [Google]
gun-grabbing-traitors.jpg
854 KB, 650x1249
>>
>>78933716
spoken like a true jew
>>
>>78933716
She's right. Guns in the home are vastly more likely to kill their owner or his family than an intruder. People who think it can't happen to them are joking, even if it won't.

However, this is a risk that people have a right to take.
>>
>>78933716
I don't need a reason, fuck you.
Nice try, Goldstein.
>>
>>78934960

She doesn't live in lala land.

She just wants us to not fight back when they start putting us in gulags.
>>
>>78933716
>why have insurance if you're not in an accident?
>why have health care if you're not sick?
>why have food in your refrigerator if you're not hungry?
>why have a debit card if you're not buying something this instant?
>why have an umbrella if it isn't raining?
I'd love to hear any argument that convinced me why women should refuse sex. If the guy doesn't have a sexually transmitted disease what are you protecting yourself from? Pregnancy? Why have a uterus??? I have yet to hear anything that makes any sense.
>>
>>78933716

>Id love to hear any argument that convinced me why people should keep guns in their homes.

Okay.

>If you don't live in Compton or a high crime neighborhood just who the hell are you protecting yourself from?

Criminals. Duh. Just because crime doesn't happen often in your area doesn't mean it's impossible or nonexistent. Better to be safe than sorry (or raped, or dead).

>The government? Military invasion?

This is a straw man. See the previous point.

>I have yet to hear anything that makes any sense.

It's common sense. You just aren't listening.

>If this woman didn't own a gun her kids would not be dead. Maybe she would have stabbed them or smothered them with a pillow but I'm assuming that simply having this gun in her home made it an option

You just refuted your point, you retard. If some crazy bitch tries to murder her kids, she doesn't need a gun to do it.

Having a firearm is not what drove her to kill the children, and removing her firearm would not have prevented it.

>I don't buy chocolate cake to keep in my house. I love chocolate cake but I know it's in my home I'm far more likely to eat it.

Well, first off, chocolate cake is not a right guaranteed by the Constitution.

Second, her argument implies that having a gun in the home somehow tempts you to commit murder or suicide. However, as already explained earlier, the gun does not make that decision for you; it's merely an implement. Bad crazy people are going to do bad crazy things regardless, so let's not penalize the millions upon millions of responsible gun owners for the actions of a few nutcases who would've done awful shit regardless of their access to guns. That's the crux of this argument, really -- gun control is like that substitute teacher in elementary school who gave everyone detention because one kid was talking too much.

There's some thoughts for you, OP.
>>
File: 200w (3).gif (3 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
200w (3).gif
3 MB, 200x113
>>78933716
>Don't keep guns in your house
>You might get bullet-tooth and have a craving to murder your family
The argument presumes all humans are as mentally unstable as liberals.
>>
>>78933716
>Thoughts on this gun control argument?
My rights are not subject to her feelings.
>>
>>78933716
>why have guns
why have autism and ignore my right to
>>
Literally every sentence of her argument is flawed. This is a typical uneducated woman posting nonsense, most exemplified by the chocolate cake analogy.

What a dumb bitch.
>>
>>78933716

>They have Common Sense Gun Safety in Venezuela
>Eating rats to avoid starving

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9lo0OxrXLo

What a wise Latina - really makes you think.
>>
>one post by this idea
>/pol/ circlejerking
>this happens hourly

So this is what hell is like.
>>
>>78933716
>no one is trying to take your guns
>>
>>78933716
>Goldstein

There is simply no possible way kikes are of this world. They are not human. They are a demonic hivemind.
>>
>>78933716
99% of everything every Jew ever said is insane, and should be dismissed as insane, and explained by Jewish insanity.
These people don't have anything to say, they do not come up with good ideas, they just talk a lot and bully anyone who criticizes them.
Stop listening to Jews. Does a Jew want to destroy our defining foundational rights? So what? Let him have himself for an audience. Stop expecting that a Jew will have a mature, relevant, helpful thought in their artificially long lives.
>>
>>78933716

>women having no self control when it comes to their diets or their emotions

checks out.

However, I am a responsible adult that can own things they may be dangerous and deadly in the wrong hands.
>>
>goldstein
hmmmmm... really makes you think
>>
File: petit_family.jpg (33 KB, 300x205) Image search: [Google]
petit_family.jpg
33 KB, 300x205
>>78933716

Yeah, it's not like there's any crime in nice neighborhoods or anything.

It's totally those people living in nice neighborhoods who are responsible for all the crime.

We really need to disarm middle class white people. Their reign of terror needs to end.
>>
>argument
>>
File: 1449516496395.jpg (77 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
1449516496395.jpg
77 KB, 335x525
>>78933716
>GOLDSTEIN
>>
Not that great of an argument.
Honestly it doesnt matter if you live in a great neighborhood because crimes still happen in good neighborhoods. Having a gun helps if you happen to be involved in a crime (as far as being the victim). A grown woman can easily kill two children without the gun as she points out but the gun is the worst one because it would kill the most efficient. Post in short shes a braindead gun grabber.

Also, (((Goldstein)))
>>
Leftists fail to understand.

I don't NEED guns. I own them because I WANT TO.

Also because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>78933716
>if you don't live in compton
Burglars don't go after poorshit homes only.
I live in a pretty well-off neighborhood and some of my neighbors have had their houses broken into.
>If this woman didn't own a gun her kids wouldn't be dead
This fucking delusion

Also
>goldstein
>>
>>78933716
The old "chocolate cake" argument..
>>
>>78934811
that cake analogy perfectly explains why libs want to grab. they don't trust themselves with guns so they want to take them away from everyone else.
>>
>>78933716
>who the hell are you protecting yourself from?
Niggers. Home invasions still happen in upper class neighborhoods, just not as often. It's not like gun owners sit paranoid at the ready all day, either. If you have car insurance, you cannot logically make an argument against owning a gun at home.

>If this woman did not own a gun her kids would not be dead
Right, because only guns can kill people. If this woman didn't own a gun she would have stabbed them to death, or strangled them, or poisoned them, or bludgeoned them, or set them on fire. The idea that an insane person's will to murder disappears with gun control is borderline retarded.

And finally
>(((Goldstein)))
>>
>>78933716
...I think Melissa is saying she would shoot herself if she had a gun.

Also, guns are to protect us from Democrats
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.