[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women aren't "earned". They're given to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: hypocritebitches.jpg (66 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
hypocritebitches.jpg
66 KB, 595x720
Women aren't "earned". They're given to you for free based on your genetic profile. Your genes not your performance.

Your genes not your performance determine every reward you will ever get in this racist system.

I hate when people who sit on their asses and girls send them Facebook friend requests try to give me advice. You got everything handed to you for free in life.
>>
>>78932218
>it's hypocritical to prefer superior people
welp
>>
>>78932218
Try hitting the gym and not eating cheezits for longer than a 2 week stint, anon.
>>
OP: stop white privilige handsomeness
>>
>>78932218
>given to you for free based on your genetic profile

evolution working as intended
>>
Wtf dude ur right I hate handsome men now
>>
I'm ugly as shit but I have a gf who's kinda a attractive. I threw up in her dad's car
>>
>>78932557
I've never been fat and have normal hair/facial hair, still never had a gf. Pretty sure I'll an hero before I lose my virginity.
>>
>>78932218
Stop being like the fat acceptance movement and do something about yourself.
>>
Should handsome men be genocided? I say yes. They're more useless than women.
>>
I look ok but since last break-up I lost all faith, look exhausted and my stare is too deep, people feel uncomfortable.I also don't make new connections.Now I am ''that weirdo''
>>
>>78932218
That's a false assumption.
"Hot guys" do exist, but it's not why women go for them. I knew a guy like on the left, and he got more women than me. Can you imagine, a beta with pimples all over his face, who wears a trench coat around town, watches anime, yet women love him?

Big difference, even though I'm perfectly normal, is that I'm more introverted than he is. I automatically shun conversation and acknowledgement, while he invites it.

You could literally get any girl you wanted just by being a better person. I've tried it at a bar; I prepped myself first, held my shoulders strong, tilted my shin up like I owned the place, I kept the pose for 2 minutes before walking in to the bar, and it made a whole lot of difference, because the ritual gave me confidence. And I followed a series of steps, and I had women all over me, LITERALLY.
I'm only 6'0, but they're on me like a fat kid on a twinkie.
>>
>>78932218
Arguments like this are pointless. I'm not saying the guy on the left will ever be as attractive as the guy on the right, but there are plenty of self-inflicted wounds by the guy on the left. The long hair, the poor hygiene, the lack of physical fitness, the cheap glasses, etc. Don't expect anyone to help you if you can't help yourself, anon.
>>
It annoys me that "creepy" males are being shamed, when the definition of who is creepy is based solely on a woman's preference.
>>
>>78933534

when chad has long hair, poor hygiene, lack of physical fitness it's "cute".
>>
>>78933170

you don't get women because you are not real.
>>
>>78933359

>I'm only 6'0

1/10 bait
>>
>>78932218
Fuck off /r9k/
>>
>>78933170
Go for the boys then
>>
>>78933594
I call bull shit. add 100 pounds, zits, cheap glasses, and dog shit facial hair to the guy on the right and you won't find a woman who would be smitten over him.
>>
>>78933608
deep

>>78933674
Not my thing m8, gays are all promiscuous normies anyway
>>
>>78932218

Fuck off OP genetic privilige is the only socially acceptable one left thank fuck for that.
>>
File: DustyRhodesshirt.jpg (7 KB, 342x359) Image search: [Google]
DustyRhodesshirt.jpg
7 KB, 342x359
>>78932218
Dusty Rhodes swam through rivers of hot, wet, young Southern Pussy.

Looked like a fat, gross, ugly slob on his best motherfucking day.

You can compensate for anything, any deficit.

Step one of making people love you despite your shortcomings: stop being such a mopey bastard.

If you can't be happy, then pretend to be happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9py4aMK3aIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npKZ-W5pUXE
>>
File: atf.jpg (91 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
atf.jpg
91 KB, 1440x1080
>>78932773
This. Now I'm a #GeneticMissile.
>>
>>78932218
If you're ugly then lower your standards and get an ugly gf, that's how it goes in life and that's how it's meant to be.
>>
>>78933594
Chads by definition are the exact opposite of this, at least according to /fit/. They're the guys who have six packs despite having never been to the gym and can eat pizza every meal without gaining weight. They also tend to avoid ridiculous hairstyles and have decent hygiene.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.