[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huge Islamist weapons depot found in Germany http://speisa.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: img576be60d82ac1.jpg (40 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
img576be60d82ac1.jpg
40 KB, 600x315
Huge Islamist weapons depot found in Germany

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2899/huge-islamist-weapons-depot-found-in-germany.html

GERMANY YES!
>>
>>78931901
bullshit
>>
>>78931967
>According to information from the Hessian CDU representative Ismail Tipi, about a week ago a top secret search by SEC (Spezialeinsatzcommando – or SWAT team) in Northrhein-Westfalen took place. In the refrigerator room of a grocer/vegetable seller located near a mosque, lots of weapons were discovered and seized.

Doesn't sound like bullshit to me. More like a normal situation in Germany.
>>
no (((major))) news group reported about this
>>
File: dib.jpg (28 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
dib.jpg
28 KB, 550x404
>>78931901
Good, they got all the weapons, now we're safe again.
>>
>>78931967
This. Germany has strict gun control which means this couldn't be true. It must be far right lies to stir up racist, anti-migrant, islmophobic, and xenophobic fear.
>>
>>78931901

Islamic organized crime controls all german cities now. Miri crime clan in Bremen basically runs the entire town. Arab and kurdish crime clans rule Berlin and Bonn. Jewish mobsters run Munich and Frankfurt. They are everywhere. Turkish motorcycle gangs have replaced german motorcycle gangs.

They all are supplied with arms through international drug cartels, probably via the ports of Bremen and Hamburg. They then sell these arms to their islamic terrorist buddies.

The french terrorists were supplied with arms by islamic organized crime - drug dealers and human traffickers - in Brussels, Belgium.
>>
>>78931901
hardly surprising but at least they were found before they were used. although honestly the german people will probably not respond to this at all and continue to reside in blissful ignorance
>>
>>78933044
Sides, SIDES!!!!
>>
>>78933143

Diversity is our greatest strength.
>>
No surprise there.

They had one in France, too, so they probably have one in each of the countries they've infiltrated.
>>
>>78931901
Germany is a literal terrorist breeding ground. Did you know that the 9/11 terrorism comes from the Hamburg cell ?

They never bothered to clean their shit. Which is why we get bombed left and right here in France: the ""peaceful muslims"" cross the intra-EU border to come kill people here. Of course our intelligence agencies have no notification of such things.
>>
>>78931901
how? Germany is a gun free zone! This cant be true
>>
>>78933143
nice fanfic muhammad
now, back to the topic at hand. kräuter, scharf - salat komplett, aber wenig zwiebeln.
>>
File: FUCKYOU.png (20 KB, 1139x315) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOU.png
20 KB, 1139x315
That's a shitload of weapons. Looks like they're getting ready for large-scale guerilla warfare.

Also
>pic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78933143
What a cucked country we live in, the only thing missing is making islamic takeover official.
>>
>>78931901
This is a lie, the EU banned semi-automatic guns.
>>
I fear Germany will be hit next.
>>
>>78931901
WHAT THE FUCK

BAN ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS!
>>
>>78934358
nah mate
germany is just the staging ground
and rape slave
>>
>>78934278
What is NoScript?
>>
>>78931901

>Islamist

What does this word even mean?
>>
>>78934278
I block ads and don't see that. So here's what could help you:
1) use ublock
2) use greasemonkey + anti-adblock killer script(s)
3) use refcontrol and noscript
>>
>>78934591
They think that they believe in Islam but in reality they aren't real Muslims?
>>
Those silly terrorists. Don't they realize that as soon as they tried to use those weapons they would have found out that it was illegal?
>>
>>78934591
Christians and white males ofc.
>>
>>78934532
If they use a blocker in the same domain no script won't really help. Sometimes you need to unblock the scripts for the domain if they load their article with some js bullshit.

>>78934633
My bad, RequestPolicy not refcontrol.
>>
>>78931901
How's that gun control, Eurotrash?
>>
>>78934793
>If they use a blocker in the same domain no script won't really help.
I have Ublock and Noscript and I'm fine. Unblocking their main domain script causes this popup to show up. Just block all scripts on their website. The text is still there.
>>
(((Found)))
Right after ISIS declared to conduct attacks on brussels and belguim specifically following brexit.

Pure coincidence to reassure the public not to be suspicious and they can relax around muslims
>>
>>78934914
With my setup even when unblocking their domain I don't see any popup of whatnot.
>>
>>78933596
>one
>>
File: tomlaugh.gif (2 MB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
tomlaugh.gif
2 MB, 250x209
>>78934278
>pls look at our shit fucking ads
nope.
>>
>>78935193
Jeb finally finally got a job in advertising

>please shop
>>
File: 13221654.gif (484 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
13221654.gif
484 KB, 245x200
>>78932324
>SEC (Spezialeinsatzcommando)
>>
>>78934289
Just wait 5 years, m8.
>>
File: kebabremovalrobot.jpg (226 KB, 1020x717) Image search: [Google]
kebabremovalrobot.jpg
226 KB, 1020x717
>>78934278
>That's a shitload of weapons. Looks like they're getting ready for large-scale guerilla warfare.

Right, but we know how Germans react once something finally makes them snap. I say, invest in Krupp, because in a few years, they're going to be making quite a few ovens.
>>
File: vreenak-fake.jpg (20 KB, 538x424) Image search: [Google]
vreenak-fake.jpg
20 KB, 538x424
>http://sek-einsatz.de/nachrichten-sek-einsaetze/nordrheinwestfalen/bei-sek-einsatz-waffenlager-mit-schweren-kriegswaffen-ausgehoben/16489
>>
>>78932717
It's Germany! "Hate Speech" not allowed in press. Story may be BS, but needs vetting.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.