[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, where were you when this happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: flag burning dykes.png (416 KB, 641x755) Image search: [Google]
flag burning dykes.png
416 KB, 641x755
So /pol/, where were you when this happened?
>>
I may not agree with what they did, but I will fight to the death for their right to do it.
>>
>>78930515
cuck

Flag burning has always been illegal until recently.
>>
Sitting in my apartment doing nothing bc unfortunately murder is illegal
>>
>>78930515
>burning the flag is a right of free speech
What do you think would happen to someone who burned the Americsn flag in the early 1800s?
>>
>>78930515
People fought to their death to defend it. The people burning it have never fought for anything in their life
>>
>>78930515

Fucking this.

/thread
>>
>>78930410

sitting in a state of disbelief that pinko commie faggots would shit on the country that keeps them safe.
>>
>>78930571
Show me when it was illegal and stop shitposting bullshit.
>>
>>78930410
they should have to pay a large fine, even if they are free to do so as their civil libertys allow
>>
>>78930410

>I'm an amendment to be
>yes an amendment to be
>and I'm hopin' that they'll ratify me
>there's a lot of flag burners who've got too much freedom
>and wanna make it evil for policemen to beat em
>cause there's limits to our liberties
>least I hope and pray that there are
>cause those liberal freak go to farrrrr
>>
File: Screenshot_20160626-145158.jpg (1 MB, 1775x1437) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160626-145158.jpg
1 MB, 1775x1437
>>78930515
This is really the only answer if you can make if you're an American desu senpai.
They're fucking idiots, but they're free fucking idiots.
>>
i was eating smegma butter when pjotr call

'flag is burn'

'no'
>>
>>78931111
well done
>>
>>78930515
Any American who starts shouting down this anon needs to realize the irony of ignorance.
>>
>>78930410
Do that in Taiwan and you will find yourself in the bottom of Taroko Gorge
>>
>>78933425
TAIWAN NUMBA WAN!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.