[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the moon landing fake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cb7.jpg (39 KB, 682x682) Image search: [Google]
cb7.jpg
39 KB, 682x682
Was the moon landing fake?
>>
Checked
I don't think so, I don't know why it would be
>>
>>78930000
Not as fake as your moms tits
>>
>>78930000
Ya and the Earth is flat.
Also blacks was kangs.
Don't forget the 6grillion
And Iraq did 9/11 for sure.
>>
>>78930139
She had breast cancer
>>
>>78930000
Damnsong
>>
>>78930071
To win the propaganda war against the soviets. You know to show how much better we are. Just saying
>>
>>78930000

No and anyone who thinks they were are retards.
>>
>>78930000
unlikely but possible
we'll know soon enough. when the ESA, china and others go there and do experiments, any ruse will be instantly BTFO
>>
If it was then why wouldn't the Soviets point out it was bullshit then? I mean, they'd humiliate the United States beyond recognition. Plus it's been literally decades, surely someone would have stepped forward if there was a conspiracy?
>>
>>78930000
chekt
>>
>>78931242
>If it was then why wouldn't the Soviets point out it was bullshit then?
they prob could detect the leaving of the american ship and it's return. so if they stayed quiet they must have had something to gain.

for one thing, maybe they didn't want to waste more money on the space race. for another maybe they "sold" the space race win in exchange for the US letting them have more influence in some country, etc.
>>
>>78930225
You should check these guys out:
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
Once you go flat, you never turn back.
>>
>>78930000
wasted quads
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.