[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
O!I GIZZUUZ A FIVER AND I'LL GIVE YOUR WILLY A TINGLEDINGLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
O!I GIZZUUZ A FIVER AND I'LL GIVE YOUR WILLY A TINGLEDINGLE ROUND THE BACK OF THE PUB!

I AIN'T 'AD NUFFIN' BUT TUPPENCE DOWN THE OL' WELFARE SINCE WE DUN LEFT THE EUROPEAN UNION!
>>
Hello there, m'lady, care for a game of chess? I shall provide you with plentiful bounty as a reward for taking such a brutal beating in this ultimate game of wits. Do not fear though, I shall act as a gentleman the whole game, and will of course let you go first.

So what shall it be?
>>
>>78931134
even playing chess ur an abo
>>
>>78928828
No, thank hyou, I wouldn't touch a nasty smoking bitch.
>>
>>78928828

Did you try to pay her with potatoes?
Did she reject you after he saw your red pubes?
Did she steal your phone center job?
>>
Are people like this commonplace in the UK
>>
>>78932883

t. virgin
>>
>>78928828
would marry the bitch

tired of upperclass snobs
>>
>>78935898
Two hands aren't enough anymore to count the amount of girls I dated. Note the word dated, not just fucked.

And I don't date girls who smoke.

If you have to lower your standards to low tier trash that smokes and have tattoos you're either fat, ugly as hell, completely autistic, or a combination of the 3, which wouldn't suprise me seeing your flag.
>>
File: belfast_milly.jpg (48 KB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
belfast_milly.jpg
48 KB, 615x461
>>78935764
>Are people like this commonplace in the UK

We have a far worse version of chavs in Northern Ireland called Millies.

They literally walk around the streets all day in their stinking pajamas,

Can't even be bothered to get changed in the morning.

I fucking detest them standing around street corners and shit all day in Belfast.
>>
>>78939014

And they said dysgenics wasn't real.
>>
>>78935909
2 years later she is 400 pounds and you have 12 screaming kids with her
>>
>>78928828
Am...am i being mugged? What the fuck was that
>>
>>78928828
i want to fuck that whore but i don't want AIDS
wat do?
>>
>>78928828

who's the qt3.14
>>
>>78939014
>They literally walk around the streets all day in their stinking pajamas

Sounds comfy would they accept an American into their culture?
>>
>>78940005
>disgusting smoking bitch
>qt3.14159
No
>>
>>78928828
Cant understand a fucking word you said but you better get your ass in my car bitch
>>
>>78928828
I'm so fucking down, goddamn you are beautiful.
>>
>>78940005
Just a generic British slag.
>>
I'm down.
>>
>>78938579
>If you have to lower your standards to low tier trash that smokes and have tattoos

It's hard to find a girl who's got pure skin. I seem to be just unlucky. Always seem to talk to girls who smoke.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.