[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
people are black, brown, gay, muslim, yellow, Buddhist, transgender,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Rainbows.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Rainbows.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
people are black, brown, gay, muslim, yellow, Buddhist, transgender, disabled, old, young, poor.

why do you care losers? get a life
>>
thanks for you contribution
>>
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>78928038
>people
> black, brown, gay, muslim, yellow, Buddhist, transgender, disabled,old
???

Do you know where you are?
>>
Being muslim is a choice so I care

Choose to be a regressive somewhere else
>>
because only the white straight ones built the modern world you now destroy
>>
Why do you care that we care? Get a life loser
>>
>>78928038
kk. keep me posted
>>
>>78928038
> t. mexican intellectual

fuck off, pako
>>
>>78928038
what you are saying makes perfect sense on a personal level but when you look at the wider picture it's just retarded.
>>
>>78928038
I don't care if they stay in their containment continents
>>
you care about bad stuff happenin when a muslim a Mexican or a black person did it

so you can pin it on their entire community

when a white person does something you losers are nowhere to be seen.

I feel sorry for you.
>>
File: tma.png (453 KB, 682x511) Image search: [Google]
tma.png
453 KB, 682x511
>>78928038
that was one of my favorite simpsons episodes
>>
>>78928528
Guys this is not bait. This is either
A) underage fag
B) drunk tumblerina
C) Reddit grew some balls faggot posting on an obscure pro-normie subreddit thread that has 12 upvites
D) Drunk Aussie with a good vpn
>>
>>78928038

>what anyone thinks "matters" or doesnt

subjective
>>
>>78928528
>/pol/ is one person
wew lad

i feel sorry for you
>>
>>78928728

Christians and Whites are people too you fucking hypocrite. Get a life you butthurt faggot.
>>
File: 1465363183463.gif (2 MB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
1465363183463.gif
2 MB, 640x492
>>78928038
why do you care that we care? get a life loser.
>>
File: dont-thread-on-me.jpg (143 KB, 1692x1108) Image search: [Google]
dont-thread-on-me.jpg
143 KB, 1692x1108
>>78928038
>>
File: 1466772413472.gif (2 MB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
1466772413472.gif
2 MB, 348x323
>>78928038
Hahaha, Niggers, am I right?
>>
>>78928038
>black, brown, gay, muslim, yellow, Buddhist, transgender, disabled, old, young, poor
and they're welcome to be all that in their own countries

they don't need to come to ours
>>
>>78928782
its a breeding ground for hatred for shits and giggles
>>
>>78928038
I honestly don't care.

What I care about are Muslim people who are also violent and oppress women. But I'm not allowed to criticize them because they're Muslim.

What I care about are people who are black and who are also abusers of the welfare system, or criminals, or fathers of multiple children out of wedlock that they've never met, or most likely all three. But I'm not allowed to criticize them because they're black.

What I care about are gay people who are also extremely promiscuous and vectors for disease, and who abuse children, and push their lifestyle as mainstream and acceptable for all young people, but I'm not allowed to criticize them because they're gay.

I will admit I do honestly just hate transgender people for being transgender, though. That's not an identity, it's an illness.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0EAsc-pVKM
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.