[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do britfags love nandos so much? Its pretty fucking shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-07-10_bus_11043280_I1.jpg (37 KB, 513x342) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-10_bus_11043280_I1.jpg
37 KB, 513x342
why do britfags love nandos so much? Its pretty fucking shit here - it has to be better there right?
>>
have you ever been to the uk? the food is terrible, from their pub food to their fine dining, it's all terrible.
>>
I've never tried anything from there.
Is it somewhere plebs and chavs go to eat?
>>
>>78927258

British "cuisine" is infamously the worst in the world. How do you not know this?

The best dish they have ever produced, ie it is actually edible, is fish n chips. And that's just white fish that's been battered and dunked in oil then drowned in vinegar. So simple an African could do it.
>>
Nando's is tasty.
It's basically what you grab with the lads or whatever on a super-casual, no heavy drinking, night out.
Its light hearted menu fits that occasion perfectly.

Why the fuck am I shilling for fucking Nando's on /pol/ FUCK OFF OP
>>
>>78928780
Why did you bump this?!
>>
>>78928780
>Nandos
>British

At least research something before you argue a point the dumb yankee retard
>>
>>78927258
it's shit here too lad
>>
I love Nando's there's two in Washington DC now.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x889) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x889
Nandos isn't chavy as compared to wetherspoons

Also who doesn't love a good cheeky nandos
>>
>>78928780
>fish n chips
>implying fish and chips is better than beef wellington
no
>>
The Nando's in DC is ok, not as good as proper South African Nando's but still good enough, UK Nando's is the worst of the lot. The prices are pretty lame too.
>>
>>78928780
american food is literally fast food and shit slathered with sugary sweet sauces and melted cheese.

it's children's food
>>
File: 1465330607400.png (265 KB, 368x380) Image search: [Google]
1465330607400.png
265 KB, 368x380
>>78928780
>British "cuisine" is infamously the worst in the world
>coming from an amerilard
>>
>>78927258
I always figured this Nando's meme was something that you would get post-clubbing/a night out to eat while still drunk.

Same thing happens here but usually in kebab/maccas form.
>>
When I go to the UK I usually save myself the misery of the restaurant food there and eat the cheap stuff from Tesco, it's all the same anyways.
>>
>>78933009
That's a german invention, and bretty ebin actually if you put some tomato and lettuce in there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.