[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On #WhiteFragility - "This constant attempt to silence black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tips.jpg (44 KB, 630x500) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
44 KB, 630x500
On #WhiteFragility - "This constant attempt to silence black people who dare to be proudly black is an issue that extends far beyond the hip-hop community. When I talk about how the system of white supremacy is purposefully rigged to benefit those with white skin, that is not racism. If I say that Palestinians are treated like second class citizens and live in an apartheid state, that is not racism. If I say that white people who support Donald Trump are racists, or at least enablers of racism, that is not racism. These are the kinds of things I’ve said in my music for my entire career. Being raw and unapologetic about social justice and race issues is why I am respected. When white people show up to call me a racist for being proudly black, to tell me to stop tweeting about racism or social justice, or to tell me that I need to “check myself,” they are attempting to erase black pain so they can sleep better at night." - Talib Kweli.
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
KANGZ
>>
>>78926376
WE
>>
Why does he mention Palestine apartheid state and White in the same sentence? Why does he imply his bosses in the hip-hop recording industry are White?

I think he's dropping subtle redpills. ((White)) people, yo
>>
>>78926376
Shut the fuck up nigger.
No one should be proud to be a member of a race that is born borderline retarded and hyper violent.
>>
>>78926376
CONVICTED AND SHEET
>>
If a white personal said this shit he would charged for a hate crime.
>>
>jews
>white
top kek
>>
He reads every tweet sent to him.

:^)
>>
Oh boy, another rich nigger talking about oppresive whites. You're so oppressed black man, that's why you've been able to accumulate millions of dollars, right?
>>
>>78926376
Only liberals would be angry with what he said.
>>
>>78926560
>>78926684
>>78927557
Axis of awesome when?
>>
File: 1448240117001.png (791 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448240117001.png
791 KB, 800x600
>>78926376

>proud to be black
>butthurt when whites are proud of their supremacy

#BlackFragility
>>
>mfw used to listen to black star
Well, fuck you then, Tallboy Kiwi. At least Mos Def is still cool.
>>
>>78926376

"This constant attempt to silence white people who dare to be proudly white is an issue that extends far beyond the /pol/ community. When I talk about how the system of affirmative action is purposefully rigged to benefit those with black skin, that is not racism. If I say that white males are treated like second class citizens on college campuses, that is not racism. If I say that black people who support Black Lives Matter are racists, or at least enablers of racism, that is not racism. These are the kinds of things I’ve said in my shitposts for my entire career. Being raw and unapologetic about social justice and race issues is why I am respected. When black people show up to call me a racist for being proudly white, to tell me to stop tweeting about racism or social justice, or to tell me that I need to “check myself,” they are attempting to erase white pain so they can sleep better at night." - Anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.