[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boy I'm so glad we've ruined our economy. Thank God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 46
File: brexit.jpg (354 KB, 1550x905) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
354 KB, 1550x905
Boy I'm so glad we've ruined our economy. Thank God we have the """""""freedom""""""" to control our borders - oh wait no we don't, because if we want to be in the single market, we have to accept freedom of movement.

Boy I'm so glad that all these big employers like JPMorgan and HSBC are planning to move staff to Germany.

Boy I'm so glad we don't have a fucking leader to take this country out of this mess, and we might not have one until September.

Boy I'm so glad investors have completely lost faith in the British economy because they have no idea whether we will remain in the single market or not.

Boy I'm so glad that both our major parties are tearing themselves apart because neither of them has a fucking clue how to deal with this mess.

Boy I'm so glad that OUR COUNTRY ITSELF is tearing itself apart, we will be left as three different tiny states in the North Sea with absolutely no clout on the world stage whatsoever.

Boy am I glad I listened to you guys to vote for this fucking mess instead of listening to every single expert in the entire world.
>>
are you the guy who posted in /balk/, or are there unironically that many brits who voted leave and are all of a sudden having a change of heath

i think i even say that shit in mainstream news, people who, like you, supposedly voted leave and now they want to stay, calling for a new referendum
>>
File: 364.png (50 KB, 605x415) Image search: [Google]
364.png
50 KB, 605x415
>>78924969

It's a sad attempt to manufacture a meme by the BBC and salty Remain cucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
Can't have opportunity without crisis. Get off your arse and profit from this. Make Adam Smith and all of your other lauded ancestors proud.
>>
Brits you did almost uncuck yourselves, stop spamming your regret meme or you will recuck
>>
Remain shills are the worst.

Yes the pound has dropped , but this was never a short term victory , it's a long term victory.

In 2 years you guys are freed from the most evil Organization in the world and you can do whatever you want
>>
>>78924457
> if we want to be in the single market, we have to accept freedom of movement.
No, we don't.

> big employers like JPMorgan and HSBC are planning to move staff to Germany.
No, they're not.

> no leader
What is the civil service.

> investors have completely lost faith
No, they haven't.

> no Tories or Labour
Good

> OUR COUNTRY ITSELF is tearing itself apart
No, it isn't.

> mess
No, it isn't.

Stop reading/watching the media, and get out more. It's gonna be fine.
>>
>>78925481

>In 2 years you guys are freed from the most evil Organization in the world and you can do whatever you want

Second most evil. Don't forget about PETA.
>>
>>78924969
I don't think I've ever posted in /balk/
>are there unironically that many brits who voted leave and are all of a sudden having a change of heath
I assumed someone would take leadership in the wake of this decision. If not Cameron (I wish he had stayed, as many Tory MPs did), then Boris I guess.

But there is no one to take leadership. No one to set out a plan. And it looks like we won't have a new PM until September. Which means continued uncertainty until then, which will erode our economy as investors look elsewhere.

>i think i even say that shit in mainstream news, people who, like you, supposedly voted leave and now they want to stay, calling for a new referendum
Yeah that's been in the news. Personally I'm not of the persuasion "I wish I never voted leave!" like some of them. I made my bed and I can accept that. I just thought someone was going to lead post-Brexit Britain but they're handling it fucking terribly.

>>78925198
Not true.
>>
>>78925575
I haven't heard shit from PETA in the last years.

What are they up too?
>>
File: 1466960109403.png (923 KB, 2100x1420) Image search: [Google]
1466960109403.png
923 KB, 2100x1420
Posting le thread ender.

Also markets work on fear and speculation even if isn't with reality. You can't blame the voters for that.
>>
File: 1329144805479.jpg (87 KB, 450x525) Image search: [Google]
1329144805479.jpg
87 KB, 450x525
>>78924457
>listening to experts

>experts so expert they still havent figured out how to fix the world economy, nor achieve peace, nor bring to account those who have profited from the misery of the people
>letting foreign heads of State tell you how to vote
>accepting that you are just a slave to their machinations unwilling and unable to dare to make your own path in the world
>so beholden to comfort and conformity that it warps your approach to life to the point of indifference to injustice and inequality

Good good goy the Elders will be pleased !
>>
>>78925695

Still on a never ending crusade to kill all animals. Especially if they are cute and fluffy.
>>
>>78925695
Killing dogs and cats at a rate that would make chefs in china look amatuer.
>>
>>78925456
You're saying this because all our financial institutions are going to move to Paris and you guys will be laughing all the way to the bank.

>>78925481
You're Dutch, why the fuck should I listen to your irrelevant rants about a country you don't even live in? Why don't you fuck off?

>>78925530
Yes we do so I don't know why you're denying that - every other EFTA member had to and we will be no different. The only hope is if the other countries revolting (France, NL, Austria, Sweden, etc.) put enough pressure on the EU to restrict freedom of movement but that is not a certainty by any stretch of the imagination

Christ you are fucking moron reading the rest of your post, you're just flatly denying things that are true, just fuck off you cucking cuck-faced cuck, you're probably unemployed aren't you?

https://next.ft.com/content/a3a92744-3a52-11e6-9a05-82a9b15a8ee7

>>78925743
You're unemployed aren't you?
>>
File: 1466884493350.png (179 KB, 1421x411) Image search: [Google]
1466884493350.png
179 KB, 1421x411
>>78924457
:)
>>
File: 1396727686933.jpg (300 KB, 656x850) Image search: [Google]
1396727686933.jpg
300 KB, 656x850
>>78925951
Is this part of a plan to kick start the dog meat industry to export to China?
>>
File: 145316613366.png (351 KB, 743x438) Image search: [Google]
145316613366.png
351 KB, 743x438
>>78926013
STFU Britbong.

Without our referendum being ignored a few months ago , Leave would have never won
>>
>>78926013
Nope - very much employed. Just not stupid enough to trust a soulless banker over your common neighbour.
>>
File: kekeroo.jpg (56 KB, 570x565) Image search: [Google]
kekeroo.jpg
56 KB, 570x565
>>78924457
Yep. This is what you get when populist right wing fucktards manage to suck in a bunch of chavs, Welsh pig farmers and the hive mind britckucks on /pol/ to vote for something they have zero clue about. I bet those self-serving muppets such as Boris Johnson and his shills didn't expect to win and now having an "oh shit" moment.

You fucking poms are a disgrace. The level of ineptitude you displayed in the recent weeks makes want to tear the union jack off my flag.

Thanks for all the keks though.
>>
>>78925731
whats wrong? it the price to get FTA with poorer east european countries

germany and france are paying aswell for this.
>>
File: Chart.jpg (194 KB, 1800x1276) Image search: [Google]
Chart.jpg
194 KB, 1800x1276
What stage is OP in?
>>
>>78924457
You fucked yourself in the foot.
Since you banned guns, knives, forks, spoons, sticks and even bike wheels, you only have your dick left to put trough your foot.

Now watch your country slowing becoming irrelevant, while we force a superstate in EU and becomes a real super power.
>>
>>78924457
Every day there are at least 20 of these threads. Give it a rest, Soros.
>>
>>78924457
Here's an idea, faggot.

Why don't you stop bitching and take advantage of this situation? Your entire fucking country should be ready to buttfuck the world again, and who knows, maybe you've started the fire that will immolate the EU for good.

Use your navy, regain some colonial holdings and start exploiting them, make a shitload of money and watch as the weak, shit eating Germans and their useless European lackeys disintegrate and become overrun with subhumans. You have a golden opportunity if you have the will to exploit it.
>>
>>78926282
no one here even knew that happened
>>
File: wonder.jpg (36 KB, 342x395) Image search: [Google]
wonder.jpg
36 KB, 342x395
>>78926013
Stop 4channing drunk anon.

You're unhappy, I get it. But the outcome is the outcome and the best you're able to do now is pressure your political leaders to get a move on.

Hire trade negotiators and send them to the former colonies for two-way trade negotiations. Hire negotiators and send them to Brussels to begin the exit talks.

Pressure political leaders to actually pull the Brexit lever, not because it's good or the right thing, but because once pulled business has a two-year window. There's that certainty.

Brexit sucks, I agree, but oh well. The outcome is the outcome and like >>78925263 says, the time for whining is over and the time to exploit this change for your and your country's advantage has started.

As you always say: there's no use crying over spilt milk.
>>
File: 1370356020502.jpg (13 KB, 140x141) Image search: [Google]
1370356020502.jpg
13 KB, 140x141
>>78926641
>EU
>superpower
Sure thing Baguette as long as you let Brussels tell you how bendy your cucumbers are you'll be world superpower in no time.
>>
the sad thing is people on /pol/ are sick enough in the head to celebrate something like this.
i lost some money because of you idiots but ill make it back. enjoy the immigration that you can't seal off for being fucking retards.
>Muh freedom
>>
>>78926366
fuck off. Brexit was a good thing.

everyone expected abit of turmoil. it'll die down in around nine days from now and everything'll be back to normal. plus the pound dropping has advantages.

then when you officially leave, you're country won't get cucked by gre*ks, p*les or m*uslims, and you'll have good australian-style border protection.

>>78924457

>muh jp morgan moving to germany
literally will not affect you in any way

>muh single market
you'll still get okay conditions for EU trade, plus be able to trade with all the based anglo nations as well as china, india, japan, etc

>muh investors
these people are literally sheep and will start to invest again in a week when the volatility stops

>muh major parties
think of it as a cleansing of your political system, where the globalist cucks are being removed

>muh country tearing itself apart
no your country just saved itself

>expert
they're paid by big business and banks to give their "advice" aka propaganda so that idiots will vote to keep them in power. but now you all woke up

i hope that OPs post was being ironic
>>
>>78924457

>he unironically thinks that /pol/ can view anything objectively and not through the lens of insane political indoctrination
>>
>>78924457
>to control our borders

I'm sure Farage who doesn't even get elected to the national parliament will reduce immigration. And Boris Johnson is for sure a reliable person, not just another hedge fund lobbyist like the whole Tory Party
>>
File: 2-Women-Laughing.jpg (32 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
2-Women-Laughing.jpg
32 KB, 300x269
>>78924457
>ruined our economy

Worst meme.

Maybe you and your faggot friends should have voted remain then.
>>
File: 10.Oct-1940-10.jpg (195 KB, 534x830) Image search: [Google]
10.Oct-1940-10.jpg
195 KB, 534x830
>>78924457
t. Eternal Traitorous Anglo
>>
>>78926366
Yup you're right. Boris even signed the letter with 90 Tories saying they wanted Cameron to stay as PM despite the result - why? Because he didn't want to have to fucking deal with it.

We're so fucked. Astronomically fucked.

>>78926497
I'm in the acceptance stage. I know what's fucking happened and I am thinking "why do we have no leader capable of taking the country forward right now?"

>>78926714
That's because we are all genuinely shitting ourselves. Imagine if one day Canada voted to cut all trading ties with the US. Your country would be in the shitter.

>>78926826
>former colonies
You mean like Zimbabwe and Kenya? Boy we're going to be a real fucking prospering nation trading with those guys.

Please fucking kill yourself.

>Pressure political leaders to actually pull the Brexit lever
Nah, at this point I would much rather stay in the EU. So I hope they don't pull the lever to be honest.

>>78927140
You're right. People on this board are just unemployed autists who are like "haha this is funny haha we said fuck you to the establishment". Yes I suppose that's sort of funny but now we're absolutely fucked. That's not very funny.

>>78927159
You're Australian. Can I just say to every foreigner in this thread, if you're saying "BREXIT WAS GREAT IT'S AMAZING" then just stop breathing for the rest of time. Why do you think we give a fuck about your irrelevant opinions?

>>78927246
True.

>>78927253
Exactly. We're fucked.
>>
oh noooooo foreign capitallll what ever will we dooooo

but I don't WANNA invest in domestic industry :^(((((( I want OTHER people to give me stuff :^((((((((
>>
>>78927159
muh trade with the world

>“I think it’s absolutely clear that Britain has a greater voice at the trade table being part of the EU, being part of a larger economic entity,” Froman told Reuters, adding that EU membership gives Britain more leverage in negotiations.

>“We’re not particularly in the market for FTAs with individual countries. We’re building platforms … that other countries can join over time.”
-US trade representative
>>
>>78927442
This.

>36% turnout
>>
File: CS1QcUsXAAAVoUM.jpg (101 KB, 561x650) Image search: [Google]
CS1QcUsXAAAVoUM.jpg
101 KB, 561x650
>>
So they are basiclly manipulating their currency like Trump accuses of China doing to increase domestic manufacturing. Disregarding the EU rules will also help manufacturing.
>>
Dude how stupid are you? Take some goddamn accountability for your own mistakes you shitheel moron.
>>
>>78924457
this is your country on TRUMP, do you really want this americans?
>>
>>78924457
Why can't you let money travel while preventing people from traveling ? I don't get it.
>>
>>78927140
|
|
|>
|
|
|

I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
File: facepalminginteisifes.gif (76 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
facepalminginteisifes.gif
76 KB, 500x355
>>78927986
>tries to push forth an entire country seceding from the EU, which America was never part of, as a presidential candidate winning elections

Can you fucking not?
>>
File: Busted, Kike!!!!.jpg (78 KB, 370x270) Image search: [Google]
Busted, Kike!!!!.jpg
78 KB, 370x270
>>78927986
i think the answer is obvious
>>
>>78928153
uhm? a surrender flag at half-mast?
>>
>>78928274
>German humor
>>
File: eu_religions_communism_poster.jpg (82 KB, 462x616) Image search: [Google]
eu_religions_communism_poster.jpg
82 KB, 462x616
>>78924457
Are you glad about whats shown in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0EAsc-pVKM
>>
File: shop_dvd2.jpg (74 KB, 366x374) Image search: [Google]
shop_dvd2.jpg
74 KB, 366x374
>>78928315
>>
>>78924457
You could tell me UK is becoming the new Zimbabwe and I would still vote to exit EU if we had the opportunity to do so.
>>
>>78924457

lol, at this rate the EU will be dead by November when we declare Article 50.

Stay mad.

We start deporting pakis next.
>>
>>78928366
>communism is a religion
Never gets old.
>>
No, you're an idiot

> JPMorgan and HSBC are planning to move staff to Germany.
Even if every man, woman and child in Frankfurt would have to work in financial market just to get close to the number of people in employed London's financial sector it still wouldn't be enough.
>Boy I'm so glad investors have completely lost faith in the British economy because they have no idea whether we will remain in the single market or not.
UK is 5th largest economy with >60mln consumer market. Eurozone needs Britain much more than Britain needs Europe
>Boy I'm so glad that both our major parties are tearing themselves apart because neither of them has a fucking clue how to deal with this mess.
Then you have shit establishment parties that didn't represent their electorate
>Boy I'm so glad that OUR COUNTRY ITSELF is tearing itself apart,
Her Majesty has an army. Might be good time to remind Scots and Irish how the Union came into existence in the first place.
>>
Just fuck experts and their opinions.

How about for a change we put honesty and integrity before money-greed and profit.
>>
>>78928738
ofc you are always free to be poor
>>
>>78928555
You know the scots became part of the UK through inheritance and not through conquest, right?
>>
>>78928315

You can't talk shit about German humor after Jerry Lewis.
>>
>>78928925
Rather a poor free man, than a slave in golden shackles
>>
File: eh.png (183 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
183 KB, 500x364
>>78928555
>Her Majesty has an army. Might be good time to remind Scots and Irish how the Union came into existence in the first place.

Calm down, Putin. Ease off with the power fantasies.
>>
>>78924457
Why do you care you fucking NEET nigger?
>>
File: brexit flags.png (89 KB, 906x818) Image search: [Google]
brexit flags.png
89 KB, 906x818
>>78924457
Fuck off, Dave.
>>
New York is open an hour and everything is down and forecast to fall futher
>>
>>78924457

Sorry you don't like democracy bruv.

Have you considered moving to North Korea, they hate democracy there. You'll fit right in. Cunt.
>>
File: leave_areas_dependent_on_eu.jpg (139 KB, 1188x1200) Image search: [Google]
leave_areas_dependent_on_eu.jpg
139 KB, 1188x1200
>>78924457

You forgot:

Norther Cucks voted muh leave, not realising their areas were the most dependent on the EU.

I know northerners are stupid, but it's like they enjoy living in the third world. They can moan about Thatcher all they want, but in the end they are the masters of their own downfall.

>yfw the educated middle classes were trying to save the workers, but the workers just went full retard 'muh immigrants' and destroyed themselves
>>
>>78929061
yep,
tell this to your wife and your wives kids.
>>
>>78929489
Yes because the EU is going to embargo the UK. Get real paki loving cuck. Go suck some more unelected oligarch cock
>>
Someone post the Bane aeroplane scene with Farage substituted in, cant find it anywhere.
>>
>>78929822

>It's a short term setback! Britain will rise again in the long run!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/business/business-news/nissan-staying-silent-eu-vote-11523240
>>
>>78929361

>boasts how they like democracy so much and how they fight for it
>in the meantime leaving the EU will force them into a more undemocratic owner
>refuse to willingly give away Scotland, Wales and north Ireland.

And I thought our people were idiots
>>
>>78930072
>Im not even going to defend my own retarded point!

Once again why do you think the EU is going to embargo all EU goods? You realize the EU's second biggest trading partner is russia who they constantly bitch about?
>>
>>78930190
Norn iron isn't going to leave, scotland is all talk and wales voted with england cuck
>>
>>78930235
All UK goods*8
>>
>>78930319

>Norn iron isn't going to leave
Not for now, but that doesn't mean that people there don't like a unification. Just wait till the complete collapse of the UK economy.

>scotland is all talk
All talk and their talks should be acknowledged.

>wales voted with england cuck
doesn't change the fact that there are liberation movements there waiting for the right moment.
>>
>>78930541
>He thinks plaid is even remotely relevant
>He thinks norn iron unionists are not 60%+ of the country
>Scotland is going to vote to leave despite spain telling they can't join the EU

EU cucks are so delusional. Go back to bitching about how the over valued pound drop and muh housing market
>>
>>78924457
It hasn't even been a week and the pusyfied Britfags are already whining.
>>
>>78924457
whats with the sudden heavy EU shilling? You cucks so salty that you have nothing better to do than whine all the time?

EU is done boi. Now its only a question of time before the EU comes crashing down. Get used to it cuck.
>>
>>78930954
Just troll patrol shills giving out talking points. Ireland was in much worse shape just a few years and sucks the EU's load hard. If course if you ask them they seriously think the UK is going to become a third world country and seriously want you to believe that the economy will never stabilize
>>
>>78930775

Doesn't change my original point. Also
>he thinks that the chances of independant states in UK won't increase.
>>
>>78930235

It would be a better option for companies like Nissan to move there factories to Europe. Even if the EU didn't stop trading with the UK, it would still be easier for companies to have access to the European market if they were based in an EU country.

Read the article.
>>
>>78928555
>Russian
>know something about democracy

>kek
>>
>>78930985
Troll patrol m8.
>>
>>78930985
>that delusion
>>
>>78931392
>that salty cuck comment

why does the Netherlands even exist? you are just some Germans who got late to the union party.
>>
>>78931180
It enitrely does. If scotland wants to leave to be even more retardly impotent then let them. Norn iron isn't going anywhere and any bump plaid has isn't relevant when they are voting with england more every cycle.>>78931185
>Muh car companies
Do you know what country you are even talking to? They probably planned move to poland poland regardless, it's nice to have that sector, but they will drop you like a old hat faster in the blink of the eye, hardly something to base your entire economy. Besides germanys second biggest trading partner is outside the EU so is their 5 th. Russia alone is the EU's second biggest trading partner. The UK will still have things the EU needs. And lags behind in trade in alot of EU countries already
>>
>>78931914
>one post by him
Just shills buddy
>>
>>78924457
>instead of listening to every single expert in the entire world, but only those who would profit from a Remain and are actually speaking in their best interest and not mine
ok
>>
File: 1461685210574.jpg (85 KB, 680x458) Image search: [Google]
1461685210574.jpg
85 KB, 680x458
>>78924457
Serious question:
Do the jews have anything to gain out of this? I wonder that they maybe let this happen so they can exploit the british even more somehow. I just can't see why it'd be good for them.
>>
>>78932033
>>78931233
yeah you are right mate but the cunts still annoy me.
>>
>>78931983

No it doesn't change the fact. The same people thinking they support democracy won't want a seperation of Wales, Scotland and northern Ireland.
>>
>>78931914
>why does the Netherlands even exist?
Well we used to be the jews of Europe.
But that's history.
>>
>>78932170
They own the EU entirely. It's run by kikes in the most powerful positions. The blandaing up of europe gets their dicks hard
>>
>>78924457
This is what Britards get for voting leave.

You'd have to be incredibly uneducated, low class or stupid enough to fall for simple right wing rhetoric to ever think a brexit would benefit the UK in any way whatsoever.

The consequences are so massive and for most people so unforseen, it'll be a rude awakening.
>>
>>78932259
>Same people who believe in democracy don't want to see norn iron and wales leave
>Even though unionists are by far the majority in those two countries
Thick much?
>>
>>78932320
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

They dodged a bullet lol
>>
>>78932320
>doesn't understand economics

Hans you're talking absolute bollocks.
>>
>>78924457
>ruined the economy

don't drink the koolaid the economy is fine. in a month it'll be back to where it was, this is just the financial elite truing to punish ordinary people for voting a way they dislike
>>
>>78932437

>by far they are a majority in those two countries
sauce?
>>
>>78924457
>because if we want to be in the single market

That's not good forced markets are the worst

>we have to accept freedom of movement.

with british borders fine
>>
>>78932653

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_independence

>less than 13% support independence
Kek
>>
>>78932499
how retarded are you
>>
>>78932320
Calm down Hitler.
You'll get the damn Anglo next time, I swear.
>>
>>78932306
I meant what could they gain out of Brexit? I know that they run Europe, but I can't see why a conutry leaving is a good thing for them.
Maybe they've decided to make the UK a warzone.
>>
>>78932888
They mostly lost out. I know they typically play both sides, but soros was the cheerleader for remain and the world's richest lost over 100 billion depending on some sources
>>
Anyone actually watching this? Some interesting points. The government seems quite content with the vote to leave and are taking steps to secure the countries future.

This UK going down the pan is a load of bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPkX9iuYK0M
>>
>>78932780
Also
>More support of abolishing national assembly than independence
>Armchair geo politics fan boys unironically think they will be a remotely a threat of leaving
>>
>>78932780

oh well maybe welsh independence can wait longer and we have democracy there, but lets see how scotland will be handeled

>numbers growing with every passing year.
>>
File: 1443803090486.gif (1 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
1443803090486.gif
1 MB, 400x218
>>78924457
We're going to end up like Norway, or even worse, Switzerland.
>>
File: 1464465663705.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464465663705.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>
File: farage-laugh.jpg (355 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
farage-laugh.jpg
355 KB, 2048x1536
>>78933399
Oh god no... What are we going to do? We're fucked.
>>
>>78933433
I'm happy with that.
>>
>>78924457
>>78924457
(((economy)))

I'm glad we've ruined it too, you fucking shill. Get out of my /pol/ with your shit. It's done, stay butthurt, keep crying, I'm having a whale of a time, my dreams are literally coming true. Cameron said no second referendum too just today, so get fucked.
>>
>>78933045
I don't know I still smell kikery. The growth of UK businesses should be monitored in the next few years and see which ones will come out on top.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160627-112502.jpg (231 KB, 1155x984) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160627-112502.jpg
231 KB, 1155x984
>>78933330
>Support for Independence: 5%
>Support for abolishing national assembly and oppose independence: 23%

Get rekt EU shill
>>
>>78924457
>(((JP Morgan)))
>(((HSBC)))
>Upset that you're wresting control of you economy back from globalist kikes
>>
>>78933330
The Welsh and the English are like best bro's you dirty eurofag, It'll never happen.
>>
>>78924457
Fuck off goldstein
>>
>>78933904

lolno
>>
>if we want to be in the single market, we have to accept freedom of movement.
America is the most relevant country in the world and they don't have freedom of movement
>>
>>78933687

>irrelevant polls
>>
>>78927565
> former colonies like Kenya and Zimbabwe?
No like India and the United States. Learn fucking history you retard.
>>
>>78924457

Do what's right, buy more 'fish & chips' to help the Norwegian economy
>>
r/ing that pic with the different referendum outcomes and the EU ignoring them
>>
File: jewish_tricks.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
jewish_tricks.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>78924457
Congrats, this is the most jewish post of the week.
>>
Open Europe, the biggest think tank in Europe of economy and politics and the European Commission data bank give us the following data: the maximum loss for the UK for the exit from the EU is of 1.5% of GDP, the maximum loss of the city of London, the large financial centre in European business, is 1.1% of GDP.

Europe exports to the UK ten times than what the UK exports in Europe. It will be very difficult for France, Germany, Italy and Spain etc to lose billions of exports by blocking the UK.

With the UK deregulated and outside of the EU has something like 2 billion potential customers in emerging countries.

It affects 0.4% of huge British companies.

Small and Medium British companies lose 760 million Euros each week due to the suffocating, Soviet and authoritarian bureaucracy of Brussels.

The £220 billion exports of goods and services to other EU countries were worth about 12% of the value of the British economy in 2015, and £230 billion or 13% in 2014. It’s stayed at around 13-15% over the past decade.
100% of its economy is blocked by the suffocating laws of Brussels.

London which could lose 1.1%, will be able to export 10% of the British GDP in the whole world.

In 1992 the UK was in a similar system to the EU, called the European Monetary System. They were kicked out. Everybody said: "It's the death of the UK". It was the day the UK, and London left for outer space.

The UK has gotten rid of the nomenclature, authoritarian which has humiliated all the national parliaments of Europe.

They are not scared of economic loss. They are scared of the loss of control over a neo-feudal, authoritarian and anti-democratic project called the European Union.
>>
>>78934437
> OP BTFO
> Soros shills BTFO
> Remain fags BTFO
>>
File: 1466933936906.gif (1002 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1466933936906.gif
1002 KB, 250x251
>>78927616
>germany defending the EU

now why would you go and do that?
>>
>>78934081
>only my delusions are relevant
>>
>>78924457
Except that's not true, because both Mexico and Chile are in the single market and don't have the free movement of people. I didn't even bother reading the rest when it was obvious you were a retard. You should have listened to the experts though because remember when every economic expert in the world swore there would be a global recession upon hearing the result? Remember WWIII completely confirmed happening by the experts immediately after the result? Remember our own economic guru Gideon Osborne's emergency budget that there was no other question would be brought in? Remember the locusts, dragons and other assorted prophecies that were 100% guarantees if we dared vote leave? Where are they? I mean they must have happened because the experts promised it would happen. I'll tell you the only thing I still don't really get

>Cry that you're European and not British
>Stay in Britain instead of emigrating to the EU

Literally as bad as American niggers who harp on about "mother Africa" yet they would prefer to stay and be professional victims. If you don't like the decision you're completely free to fuck off, I hope you and every other one of your soft cunts do exactly that.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>78924457
Once you are done for good dirty brit, the Malvinas will be ours once again! (I really don't want then back, it's a cold and deserted piece of crap, but they are too fucking near of our territory and are exploiting our resources so I think that they should be added to our territory) thank you for voting leave.
>>
>>78924457

On the bright side you learned a valuable lesson, and probably know to think for yourself now instead of trying to conform with either leftist or alt-right propaganda. You should've known to do your own through research beyond what /pol/ told you, and to accept certain truths that didn't conform with it's narrative. But now you know better, probably. And I'm not even saying this place was 100% wrong either, but to blindly follow almost everything people spout on here....?
>>
>>78924457
>Liberal caring about the economy.

kek
>>
>>78927565
go away, you fucking autistic rat, typing all that out when you could be packing your bags and fucking off to one of the cuck countrys you seem to idolise
>>
>>78924457
>Boy I'm so glad
- since the referendum was announced not 1 of its 5 presidents visited to talk to British electorate making the case for EU
- Bremainiacs can't figure out how to cast a vote
- Merkel did her level best to frighten British voters with unilateral action over Dublin convention, suspending freedom of movement, inviting rapefugees and crucifying Greece
>>
>>78924969
>or are there unironically that many brits who voted leave and are all of a sudden having a change of heath

there are antifa fags who visit /pol to disrupt and demoralize this is just their latest wheeze. they think its not satire
>>
>>78927565
Fuck off pussy
>>
>>78924457
This. Educated people resoundingly voted to remain not just for reasons of social liberalism.
>>
>>78925743
>blaming a mythical jewish elite for your shit life
>>
>>78936242
>educated
Bullshit it was all dumb indoctrinated children with useless degrees that know jack shit about anything.
>>
>>78927565

Get over it you drama queen, nothing is fucked. You'll be fine, the UK isn't Zimbabwe or Kenya, stop whining like little bitch.
>>
>>78936319

>not knowing enough to acknowledge that the jewish elite exist because you never fucking read a book

end your life nigga.
>>
>>78924457

I remember a time when Brits maintained a stiff upper lip.

Now Britannia is filled with people like you.
>>
File: 1463416095582.jpg (75 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463416095582.jpg
75 KB, 600x800
How is the EU ever supposed to be held accountable if not at moments like this? Every time the people of Europe try to show their discontent they get ignored. Are Europeans just supposed to sit down and quietly let the EU do whatever it wants because any attempt to change things will threaten our GDP?

People say we have no plan for leaving, did we have a plan for staying? People on the Remain side liked to talk about "reforming the EU from within" but they had idea how to achieve that.

When you force people into a situation where you say "put up with our shit or leave" it's no surprise when they leave.
>>
>>78925683
Can't you kill yourself, coward? Your ancestors fought to get you what you have, and you're willing to squander it for comfort.
>>
File: brexit4.jpg (102 KB, 625x531) Image search: [Google]
brexit4.jpg
102 KB, 625x531
>>78924457

it's for the best op
>>
File: readytobarknow.jpg (55 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
readytobarknow.jpg
55 KB, 256x256
>>78927565
>pic related
It's you.
>>
File: 127256860_Farage_410438b.jpg (43 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
127256860_Farage_410438b.jpg
43 KB, 780x520
mfw
>>
>>78936599
It's certainly the case that there are a large number of Jewish financiers, scientists, and media elites. This is the result of both historical circumstance and cultural factors (i.e. the emphasis on scholarship in Ashkenazi culture). As a result of this cultural success, pro-Israeli lobbying groups have significant power and influence. This is pretty obvious.
However, it is a massive leap to go from this to 'Jews run the world', a meme that is propagated uncritically on /pol/ all the time. There is very little evidence that 'jews' are all party to some secret club hell bent on world domination or the propagation of socially liberal ideas. This is simplistic black and white thinking.
>>
>>78936423
How's that call centre job working out?
>>
File: 1423384525606s.jpg (4 KB, 114x125) Image search: [Google]
1423384525606s.jpg
4 KB, 114x125
>>78936850
>tfw Estonia calls you out for being a pussy
>tfw Estonia is 100% right
>>
>>78937187
I bet an immigrant """"""""stole""""""""" it
>>
File: Rogered.jpg (9 KB, 228x223) Image search: [Google]
Rogered.jpg
9 KB, 228x223
>>78936850
This burn is utterly Savage.
>>
>>78925683
It's been four fucking days, two of which were the weekend

Get a hold of yourself you fucking moron
>>
Anybody has a Farage edit as the Happy Merchant? Google had nothing.
>>
>>78926013
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36641383
>>
>>78924457
It's your fault for falling for the Brexit meme.
You 2nd strongest European economy after Germany.
Now you're 3rd, France already surpassed you.
I expect you'll keep falling for many years to come now.

Enjoy your """"freedom"""".

Thank God I'm in the EU
>>
File: bane of course.jpg (38 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
bane of course.jpg
38 KB, 250x250
>>78937610

> Thank God I'm in the EU

For how long ? And who will be there with you ?

If the french gvt gave us a referendum, most people here would vote out. That's why they won't, the bongs only got their chance because their establishment was sure the remain vote would win.

There is too much asymmetry within the EU, membership is much less appealing for rich countries than it is for the poorer ones. Both in terms of contribution and spending as well as migration patterns.
>>
>>78924457
This regret meme is boring.
>>
>>78937610
>Enjoy your """"freedom"""".
>Thank God I'm in the EU
Just wait until some US politician decides they don't like the looks of your region again, then enjoy your (((freedom))) while NATO (most the US) bombs the shit out of everything again, or are you to young to remember the balkan war and dissolution of Yugoslavia ?
>>
>>78924457
This is good for America. We always benefit from an unstabilized Europe. Thank you suckers. Top KeK
>>
>>78938752
Isn't a referendum unconstitutional? If we had our own constitution we'd probably still be in the EU as it would protect us like yours protects you.
>>
>>78937610
>t. German puppet state #27
>>
>>78938752
>If the french gvt gave us a referendum
>If
thank g-d that nobody trusts the french
>>
>>78937069
>If it isn't black and white, i can't make sense of it.
>>
>>78934437
pulling numbers out of your ass - the post
>>
>>78925731
How is that fucking possible founding members of the UE, who are not in any deep economic crisis (Belgium) or bordering on the filthy rich side of things (Luxembourg) receive more money of the UE than they contribute?
>>
>>78937069
>it is a massive leap to go from this to 'Jews run the world', a meme that is propagated uncritically on /pol/ all the time
Sure thing Schlomo, you want to turn this thread into a kike hate one, so be it
>>
>>78924457
Well done, Brexicucks.

Never show your ugly teeth in Europe ever again.
Seriously, it's a crime now.
>>
File: crying-baby-1.jpg (15 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
crying-baby-1.jpg
15 KB, 635x414
>>78926013
> Christ you are fucking moron reading the rest of your post, you're just flatly denying things that are true, just fuck off you cucking cuck-faced cuck, you're probably unemployed aren't you?
>>
>>78941002
>Never show your ugly teeth in Europe ever again
Last time I was in Germany (2013) the only thing I saw was a bunch of white teeth of the smiling coons, I'm fairly sure things haven't got any better, and I bet you major crime rates are way down as well.
>>
>>78924457
It's been three days, Achmed. Relax. This shit takes time.
>>
Seriously though guys am I the only one who can see we're gonna get totally jewed out over the whole definition of what 'brexit' actually means? There's no way they're letting us go completely. Heavy shilling for brexit lite8 and norwegian model is ongoing and that means fuck all in reducing immigration which was basically our entire reason for leaving.
>>
>>78924457
OP doesn't understand that we have beaten globilization, and we can sleep soundly knowing the USA is has the biggest economy and all the leverage again.
>>
>>78940081

Simply because of the money EU spends on EU institutions seated there.
>>
>>78924457
(You)
>>
File: 1466735597293.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466735597293.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>78924457
You are safe now.

GREAT HAPPENING OF OUR TIMES
krauts ruin everything again edition

EU super state inbound
http://static.presspublica.pl/red/rp/pdf/DokumentUE.pdf

Polish National TV obtains shocking document about one European supercountry,calls for complete surrender
>>
>>78942345
> that means fuck all in reducing immigration which was basically our entire reason for leaving.
Well you could start by cementing up the tunnel, or at least policing it.
>>
>>78942563
No leaf I'm talking about freedom of movement rules. Even fucking Hannan has uncloaked as a cuck shilling for it now
>>
>>78924457
kek, you listened to /pol/? well you're just an idiot then.
>>
>>78924457
You know what would be good? If lefties stopped fucking whining and trying to crawl back into the EU. It's shit like this that is making us a laughing stock as well as creating an uneasy future. Why would people invest in a country which is split 50/50 with fighting democracy in order to get what they want. If the left had some fucking dignity they would accept what has happened and try to make the best out of the current situation rather than sit in a puddle of their own tears and whine about how racist the right are and how the country is now screwed thanks to aforementioned racists. People need to grow the fuck up and have respect for their fellow countrymen.
>>
>>78926013
let's play spot the dickhead!
>>
>>78942540
>http://static.presspublica.pl/red/rp/pdf/DokumentUE.pdf
>by Jean-Marc Ayrault and Frank-Walter Steinmeier
Well surprise, a document penned by jews that denies the main problem ", namely the perception that these crises
jeopardise the very fabric of our societies, our values, our way of life"

So there is no problem goy, just a perception! Also since when did jewggle start making the word 'goy' as a spelling error?
>>
>>78924457
If you voted leave your fucking deserve it.

I voted remain.

However, I'm pretty sure UK will be fine as our economy can carry its self, but we will probably be set back a number of years worth of progress.

It will also take years to untangle all the European laws from our own, potentially leaving gaping loop holes in our laws when the European aspects become obsolete.

Good times ahead.

I'm glad I'm old enough to be financially secure now. I feel sorry for those fresh faced 16 year olds coming out of school to this mess.
>>
>>78924457
You Brits are dumb, mate.
>>
>>78939878
I found a Guardian article that notes the think tank "Open Europe" said it could be as bad as a 2.23% loss to UK GDP by 2030. Oh no. Sky is falling. Says the Guardian and "Open Europe" kek.
>>
>>78935863
I've never seen so many english majors posting line charts and pretending to understand what even most economists do not.
>>
>>78945513
>english majors posting line charts and pretending to understand what even most economists do not
I have an 'economist' friend, he's really just a CPA but at least he fully admits nobody really know what they are doing when it comes to predicticting 5 year economic trends, it's worse that the weather forecast, i.e flip a coin any farther than a few days out. Don't get me started on the MSM "experts' they might just as well be replaced with happy golden retrievers
>>
>>78936242
Sounds like the US left. It is easier to assume half of the country is literally retarded than reflect on or question any of your own "right beliefs".
>>
>>78932170
>the jews
This is an adult discussion.
>>
>>78946311
Yea, that is the feeling I get. Mainly because of Alan Greenspan's tenure at the Fed. The 2000 tech bubble was a "new normal". After economy shit the bed, the tweaked interest rates so low and pushed homeownership, partially causing 2008 bubble. Then QE stuff like cars for clunkers that make me cringe. No one knows if any of this stuff helps, but everyone loves to say "we are doing something about the problem and have everything under control".
>>
>>78946386

Then it's settled, we discuss the jewish problem.
>>
>>78924457
>oh wait no we don't, because if we want to be in the single market, we have to accept freedom of movement.
This is a lie.
>>
>>78947557
>Then QE stuff like cars for clunkers that make me cringe.
Same shit here, now everything in Ontario seems to revolve around the 'green' energy movement, the only results I've seen is an almost tripling on my electric bill in under 5 years, and now a carbon tax+trade law being shilled hard, basically it's a law that will tax us to fucking breath.
>>
>>78936599
Hey that's funny , I've read a book by a respected author who did in depth research and debunked the zionist world order conspiracy theory as being nothing more than a variation on the idea of there being shady nefarious organistations ruling the world behind the scenes, starting from the rosicrucians to the freemasons, illuminati etc. all the way upto the zionists

But I guess my author is too much of a liberal brainwashed leftie commie university going retard to have an opinion that matters at all :^)
>>
you post on /pol/ where users pride themselves on their patriotism , their anti globalism and on perception of the white race being superior.
You post a picture of stereotypes where jews are nationalists, think their race is superior and where they are an isolationist community
Discrediting them how exactly?
>>
>>78924457
This is the exact same thing as
>I used to support Trump until he
>Now I support
>>
Technically there's only been 2 days of day trading. Let's give it a full week and see how it all ends up.
>>
>>78924457
same guy from earlier? Dude you are so fucking mad its sad. Just take a nap and relax bro, it'll be fine. Let your nation save itself from EU demons
>>
File: 1456432896770.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1456432896770.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
Boy I'm so glad you're bum hurts over this.

Too bad I own my house and have a steady, well paying job that isn't anywhere near likely to be threatened.

I contributed to your cuckening. Have I jostled your jeremies, m8?
>>
>>78951260
>Technically there's only been 2 days of day trading.
Shit will bounce back, political shifts always cause market fluctuations due to speculation, I've learned the hard way to just stay the course and basically invest in index stocks, with a little gambling on the side
>>
File: Brian_Blessed.jpg (67 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Brian_Blessed.jpg
67 KB, 640x427
>tfw I can claim Irish citizenship through dear old mum if things go tits up
>>
I think the only thing really missing is a strong leader like Trump to drive battleship UK. It seems even the pro-brexit camp was shocked at the outcome like WTF get your shit together.
>>
>>78924457
t.Mahmud, well on his way to being deported
>>
Thanks for crashing the EU

t. the only superpower and your patron
>>
>>78924457
Another butthurt index fag. You bought into the fiat currency meme and now you're paying for it. Jewish banking cartel control was always just a bubble. They rose very fast relative to other groups and they will fall just as hard.

Basic bubble economics.
>>
>>78925481
Uk will need 200 experienced trade negotiators to be able to bash out deals. Currently has 15-20.

HRA 1998 will be replaced with something much weaker.

No English government will invest outside London, ever, so Farmers can just go die.

Thank god i'll see a united Ireland within my lifetime now
>>
>>78951743
It's amazing, there's so much salt from the Stay brigade, and we are going to get a second glorious helping when the Leave side realise free movement will still continue.

Plus we get the added bonus of a recession that will slam all the deprived areas that voted overwhelmingly to leave saying "how much worse could it be?". Especially now they're starting to realise they're losing all the euro investment the government has no intention of covering.
>>
File: 1467046862041.jpg (142 KB, 694x770) Image search: [Google]
1467046862041.jpg
142 KB, 694x770
All the Chads and Stacys are mad because they have to go through all the efford of filling in visa form for their European 'gap yah'.

>Mfw I voted for Brexit
>Mfw all the Chads and Stacys are still buttmad over the result
>>
>>78937187
Hows that gender studies degree working out?
>>
>>78924457
Those banks don't employ that many people though.
>>
>>78936768
Source on that page, m8?
>>
I hope you Brits make the most of this chaos. I hope you can show us some good things to come out of this.

Years from now globalists are hoping to be able to point to Brexit as an argument for increased centralization.

"See? Look what happened to them! Let's all be one big happy enslaved species instead!"
>>
>>78924457

Don't be so butthurt, you guys made the right choice.

The financial system will crash sooner or later. Be glad you won't be in the EU when the bubble bursts.

Current market fluctuations and the media cyring about 'muh brexit' is the way of the elite and so-called experts to punish you for not voting their way.
>>
File: (((eu))).png (481 KB, 924x616) Image search: [Google]
(((eu))).png
481 KB, 924x616
>>78928366
>The EU is only a free trading block
>>
File: vice_news_og_image.jpg (24 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
vice_news_og_image.jpg
24 KB, 600x528
>They wanna show that they're angry, I guess...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbazd5XBItk

>>
>>78928550

meh, when you think of atheist fedoras with Che t-shirts, it kinda is..
>>
Can someone explain to me why the leave voters didn't put their savings in dollars, or even euros before the vote?
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.