[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate "terrorists" who fight to defend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1466867759846.png (1 MB, 1308x1110) Image search: [Google]
1466867759846.png
1 MB, 1308x1110
Why does /pol/ hate "terrorists" who fight to defend their countries and religion?

You know you would be applauding them if their skin was the same colour as yours.
>>
>>78923872

Welcome to the real world. If it's them or us, it better be us who's on top.

Unless your country's kekd.
>>
WTF are they doing in a kindergarten/elementary school??????
>>
>>78924282

Scoping for future wives.

Those kinds should be marrying age in a year or two.
>>
>>78924282
they're being shown to the children to make them familiar with people of different ethnicity and skin color
>>
>>78924282
Something about integration iirc, yeah it's pretty fucked up
>>
>>78924479
>>78924484
Oh, I get it now.
>Kids, this is Aziz, and this is Mehmet. See? They're so friendly. Be nice to them next time when you meet them in a dark alley.
>>
>>78924484
Any way we can freak out the parents/school?
>>
>>78924907
so their idea that people are being racist is reinforced and they call in even more migrants to show to the children?
>>
>>78925311
The dude is a fucking terrorist and you are worried about being called racist? What if that was your kid? Are you retarded?
>>
>>78925965
If holding a rifle was enough to make you a terrorist most Americans would be labelled as such
>>
I don't give a shit that they're fighting to topple governments in their shithole. More power to them. It's when these durkas decide to kill people in civilized countries where I draw the line.
>>
>>78923872
shias are ok
>>
>>78923872
>> "terrorists" who fight to defend their countries and religion?
[spoiler]what are they doing out of their countries spreading > their <religion[/spoiler]
>>
>>78928908
???

have you ever seen a muslim try to convert a white person?
>>
>>78923872
I applaud them. If we were more like them we would be on top.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.