[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's this absolute madmans name again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (218 KB, 462x346) Image search: [Google]
file.png
218 KB, 462x346
What's this absolute madmans name again?
>>
Jeremy Corbyn
>>
File: UKMadman.png (592 KB, 540x696) Image search: [Google]
UKMadman.png
592 KB, 540x696
>>78923776
Isn't he a leftist ?
He was against Brexit no ?
I'm confused because I see a lot of brits /pol/acks cheering for him.

Why ?
>>
>>78923776
Prime Minister in waiting
>>
>>78925698
Because he was either a double agent for the brexit side, or so pants on head retarded in his campaigning that he made brexit look better.
>>
Jeremy Clarkson
>>
>>78925698
Theres a theory that he is anti EU and was only pro-eu because "thats just what the labour party do"
>>
>>78925698
He was against Brexit because it's what he thought his voters wanted. Apparently not, seeing as 2/3's of them voted in favour of it. Ever since then he's been trying to reform the party to accurately represent the wishes of its voter base.
>>
>>78925995
And why are the Blairites so autisticly butthurt about it?
They are Worse than even the Thatcherites
>>
>>78925698
He's an old labourite, so he's really anti-Brexit. Reminder that subjugating Britain to Europe was the dream of Churchill the kid-killer and Thatcher the milk-snatcher. They wanted the United States of Europe, it was Churchill who coined the term.
>>
>>78923776
Dear Leader Prime Minister Corbyn. Have some respect, pleb
>>
Jeremy "Kill the rich they deserve to die" Corbyn
>>
>>78925953
We have more than just theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXTvsqUphMc
Here he gives reasonable arguments as opposed to his half arsed remain campaigning where he was like "we're like stronger together or something guys, I think". I think it's clear where his heart lies.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.