[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1467006415719.jpg (76 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1467006415719.jpg
76 KB, 640x960
Mex-right
Why don't you and I get along?
We both hate niggers, and respect the good blacks.
We both hate mudslimes.
We both disown the gays.
I'd like to vote for Trump-chan, and I will, cause Clitlicker is not fit for office; but he'll take away my immediate family.
Can't we just do a mass index of mexicans, background check each one, and grant amnesty to those that truly deserve it?
I pay taxes (inb4 sales tax)
I have pretty good grades. I've never accepted a government check. I don't have a gay son or daughter. Work hard. Own land. Own a gun. Have never done anything with illegal drugs or shipping stuff across the border. So, why does /pol/ hate me?

I come here every 2 days to catch up and I see these "Mexican hate breads" everywhere. Cmon, pol, we can get along.
>>
Most mexicans are mestizo subhumans and therefore they go in oven.

If you are of pure spanish descent no problem.
>>
>>78922038
Bomb part 3 incoming
>>
File: jews-fear-the-samurai.jpg (111 KB, 872x479) Image search: [Google]
jews-fear-the-samurai.jpg
111 KB, 872x479
>>78922252
>>
>>78921861

He already said no roundup mass deportations Pedro. Just get a good job start saving money for the legal fees to jump through the hoops to make your family legal.

You know Trumps America is going to be 10x better then Hillary,s.

Just chill bro and think ahead.

MAGA.
>>
I don't, I get along pretty well with Hispanic/Latino people. You have some trash in the population, just like white people, but I think we can work together to preserve the western hemisphere.

When I lived in LA I thought I hated Mexicans, but it was really just a shitty place that created shitty people of all races. Your food is great, your culture is better than most, you are my bro. See you at mass, friend.
>>
>>78921861
no one cares if you're legal

hard to distinguish the few legals from the hordes of illegals

sorry brah that's life, I'm blamed for slavery even though my family wasn't even in the US at the time
>>
>>78922394
>>78922394

Mestizo mixes are IQ 85 subhumans.

If you manage to destroy the white gene pool, it will be the end of civilization as the know it.

Mexico will never take us to space. But at least you've got your taco right?
>>
>>8922509

Legal or illegal doesn't matter. Just because some jew wrote a paper saying it's okay doesn't make it so.
>>
> MAH BASED MEXICO
> DON"T YOU LIKE TACOS

OP is in fact not a mexican, but a filthy kike, intent on destroying the white race to get rid of competition.

He knows well how useless they are.
>>
File: pure-coincidence.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
pure-coincidence.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.