[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"who can ever follow you? who can follow the great Daenarys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
>"who can ever follow you? who can follow the great Daenarys Stormborn?"

>"a great number of women I imagine"

This girl-power shit is getting so transparent, it's almost laziness.

Like if you want to indoctrinate us with feminism, at least use nuance or do it in the subtext.

Sheesh.
>>
>>78920012
You didn't understand. Follows here means that who will be Daario's next bitch. However, it is true that GOT is for nu males and feminists, true patricians rewatch Rome every month
>>
>GoT
>nuance

if you want nuance read the fucking books you fucking pleb.
>>
>>78920532
I've rematched Rome at least 20 times. I know most of Caesar and Anthony's lines by memory.
>>
How about you watch some Humphery Bogart movies instead of some bullshit series' made recently?
>>
File: 1445527931320.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1445527931320.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
I haven't watched GOT in a long time.

Did they finally show the scene where she gets sick and craps herself to near death?
>>
>watching series that are made for binge-watching girls of today

kek
>>
>>78920012
>You will bang a mountain of bitches after me
How is this feminist?
>>
File: georgerrmartinh7boxed.jpg (386 KB, 2675x2315) Image search: [Google]
georgerrmartinh7boxed.jpg
386 KB, 2675x2315
read the books you degenerate
>>
>>78920532
Blue mountain state is the only show on TV i like
>>
>>78922900

>shitting brown water
>>
File: 1446232229480-0.jpg (73 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1446232229480-0.jpg
73 KB, 600x597
>>78920012
you have forgotten this: High Sparrow, a man with faith, dead by degenerate woman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLGXzAyGCh4
>>
While GoT is unfortunately going down the path of of muh strong female leads, this instance was just talking about Daario's future partners
>>
File: don't mind if I do.jpg (46 KB, 719x367) Image search: [Google]
don't mind if I do.jpg
46 KB, 719x367
>>78920012
I gave up on that show a long time ago.

Same thing with walking dead.

Only thing I watch now is old tv from the 60's and 70's and 80's like I dream of Jeanie, Bewitched, Magnum PI, Miami Vice, etc
>>
>>78920012
You have to expect shit like this from a mainstream TV series.
If you don't want feminism and shit, then read the books.
>>
>>78920012
What do you expect?

>Game of Thrones receives funding from Northern Ireland Screen, a UK government agency financed by Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones
>>
How was the last episode? I could hardly watch the last episode, after getting into HEMA I just can't watch a hack swing a longsword around like a club. If you're a gun fag it's the kind of cringe you get if you see someone with a loaded weapon, finger on trigger, look down the barrel.
>>
>>78921216
>the books
You mean other books. GRRM does not possess much nuance.
>>
>>78923158
I prefer reading science fiction, so I'll just watch the mediocre tv show.
>>
>>78923572
Why? Those show's have the same cliche plot lines and gags as every other sitcom. It just wasn't cliche yet back then.
>>
>>78922900
They'd never show that on TV. Would be bad for the girl power
>>
My first and only experience with GoT was browsing channels - Happened to stumble upon two dudes getting it on.

Found out it was GoT and concluded that anyone who watches this shit is a monumental faggot.
>>
>>78921216
THIS. God damn even the fags on this board come across as normie losers when it comes to GoT.

If you read the books you wouldn't be such a "muhhh men" "muh feelz"

Christ you kikebook digital only millennials are worse than the sjws

Read "gardens of the moon" or the "prince of nothing series"
>but you won't because you can't click it

Both series are infinitely better than GoT -- And I love(d) the GoT series and even the hedge knight by GrrM
>>
>watching the motion jew
>>
File: 911wasalie.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
911wasalie.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>78920012
>Like if you want to indoctrinate us with feminism, at least use nuance or do it in the subtext.

Tfw this is literally all you ask.

>At least brainwash me with good shit.
>>
File: RiderAtTheGate.jpg (65 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
RiderAtTheGate.jpg
65 KB, 333x500
>>78923158
No thanks, I have taste.
>>
>>78922603
Stopped watching when they put a BBC closeup on my screen. Does it get good again? First five minutes was fantastic but it all went downhill from there
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 287x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 287x499
>>78928566
I second your good taste and raise you a novel
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.