[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyday Racism thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: aXm2592xjU.jpg (63 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm2592xjU.jpg
63 KB, 650x650
What have you done lately to fuck over minorities?

> Work at a 24/7 store.
> sitting on my phone at the counter, about to restock
> shitskin walks in
> asks if we still have a specific type of sweets in the back, since we don't have any on the shelf.
> tell him we're out
> asks if I could still check
> tell him we haven't received our inventory yet
> he walks away.
> Go into the back
> work my way through a bag of the sweets he asked for whilst laughing to my self.
> Finish stocking the shelves.
It's the little things in life /pol/.
>>
>>78918580
African immigrant working at a check out told me told to have a nice day.

I said "You too!".

I didn't really mean it.
>>
Wow aren't you a hero
>>
I haven't done anything yet. Crime rates are very low in my area, so the few token niggers we have seem to be minding their own business. That being said, I always avoid spics as possible.
We have like, a billion illegal spics who speak broken english with a heavy accent, or none at all. It's pretty annoying.
>>
>>78918580
Voted leave.
>>
>>78918580
>at work
>someone complaining about muslim immigrants
>my family is Muslim
>He says Muslims attack the west because they're just jealous of western prosperity and intend to take over
>I say "China forced control over Australia we would be spouting Aussie terrorists too"
>everyone in the room laughs at him and calls him this and that and you can see he's humiliated

I know you said stories to over minorities and this guy was white so not technically a minority

But he will be soon

Inshallah
>>
>>78918821
Almost all your immigrants, particularly the muzzles, came through your commonwealth and had nothing to do with the EU.
>>
>>78919204
Never change..
>>
>>78918757
You sir are a truly evil man.
>>
>>78918757
You make me sick.
Please leave this board, its a board of peace
>>
>>78919454
Wew, where did that come from, what makes you think I don't know that?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.