[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Poland in the EU? What do they even contribute?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 987.png (155 KB, 1278x2407) Image search: [Google]
987.png
155 KB, 1278x2407
Why is Poland in the EU? What do they even contribute?
>>
poland was oppressed by germany in ww2 while the uk and france did nothing, they owe poland, kurwa
>>
File: WEW.jpg (39 KB, 600x970) Image search: [Google]
WEW.jpg
39 KB, 600x970
Fuck off EU shill. Post sheilas
>>
Polish are bros and their women are hot.

A Polish woman would drink you under the table American fuckboi.
>>
>>78917275
They need Poland to be a wall and more nato pushing against russia that's it
>>
>>78917275
Market for germany to built their capital there
And cheap labour, so that capital is super profitable
>>
>>78917275
Literally fully 50% of EU members contribute nothing. That's why the UK said fuck you
>>
>>78917275
>Why is Poland in the EU?

I have no idea desu. I mean, I could understand having an economic cooperation, but I don't know why the UK, France or Italy decided it will be good to let impoverished workers from Eastern Europe go to their labor markets

For instance I would never like the Ukrainians to freely flood our labor market, which is already happening btw
>>
>>78917275
Nothing. We take TRILLIONS for this nothing. And we will take all monies we can take, and when the EU starts demanding something back from us, we will be the first (second?) to leave.

And no fucks are given.
>>
File: New eu.png (215 KB, 1280x1002) Image search: [Google]
New eu.png
215 KB, 1280x1002
>>78917275
How russians see europe after brexit.
>>
Poland is more of a Europe's farm. We grow things for them, they pay us. We work for them, they pay us. It's not like we don't need them or they don't need us, but when we are in EU together they pay less for products and we can sell them easier. Sounds fair. We just have to remember that since EU was created there was a plan to change European countries to one big kingdom ruled by Germans. Hitler's wet dream. Now it's on, after brexit European rulers fear that other will want to split to, so they wont let them xD Prepare your anus for next USSR.
>>
>>78917275
POLSKA JESCZE NIE ZGINELA!
cause we will leave soon and ally with china
>>
>>78917275
>What do they even contribute?

If that was a criterion, the European union would be comprised of three countries.
>>
>>78918350
Like hell we will. Polish people can't even unite with themselves xD Current ruling party won't unite. Never.
>>
>>78917275

The pic until the end pretty much shows why eu takes weaker nations in.

The eu exists not to make the rich richer.
Not that they not profit fromit. But to elevate other eubnations on a compeating level and so raise the collectiv strenth in a global strugel.

Togther we stand.
Devidet we fall.
>>
>>78918494
You missed the point of european union, gaylord. It was made to stand against russians and ameriats. They were too big to fight by any european country. But if we were fighting as one... The more ppl we have (as union), the more shekels we have (as union) the better.
>>
>>78918146
We're not THAT anti-German. Germany is still a strong ally and Russia is anything but.
>>
>>78918725
We were never together.
>>
>>78918350
And leave Western Caliphate to slowly rot and fall into culturally enriched anarchy over the course of coming decades. And build strong V4. And secure our domination over it.

Shit, it all looks too good to be true. Polan wasn't stronk for last 300 years. I fear we're somehow being screwed and simply cannot see it.
>>
>>78918725
>But to elevate other eubnations
Please. This funding is exploited by foreign companies, not national ones. At least to some extent
>>
>>78918822
That's called NATO
>>
>>78917683
>A Polish woman would drink you under the table American fuckboi.
Wow alcohol consumption, such a respectable talent. Degenerate potato nigger.
>>
>>78917275
Geographical stability/influence. Literally just their land is enough.

Something brexit voters apparently care nothing for.
>>
We're a part of german wealth redistribution program. Germans pay taxes, taxes go to Poland, Poland buys shit from Germans, Germans get paid.
>>
>>78918899
it will happen bracie
>>
>>78918979
Missing the economic side. Also murrica is in NATO, fuck that shit.
>>
File: R1446407741198.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
R1446407741198.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>78918350
>ally with china
>>
>>78919197
Yeah fuck winning wars
>>
>>78918979
Like hell it is. We all remember how NATO did in serbia. Nato is nothing, to be fair. European union merges all countries to make sure all ppl will think the same about conflict and eventually would want to avenge. Nato is theoretical only.
>>
>>78919231
we had a big deal with china recently so the media started memeing about the potential cooperation
>>
>>78918923
You be exploited etherway. In eu you have some say. Other nations far more powerfull having your back. If one trys unfair things you have more tools to prevent and strike back.

World is globalist canibal village
>>
File: 1446204228764.jpg (28 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
1446204228764.jpg
28 KB, 450x410
>>78917275
>What do they even contribute?
to our clean toilets and perfectly stacked big macs
>>
>>78919326
Serbia got #rekt though so that's a win for NATO
>>
>>78919116
Poland keeps money they would otherwise never have and can develop its nation. There is no nothing for somthing.

You infect with gomunist bazzila again?
>>
>>78919580
Obviously its much more complicated by that, I just wanted to say that net contributors like Germany aren't doing charity for countries like mine
>>
>>78919525
You arguing with russian vodka nigger shill. There job is to devide eu and reinstate old power spheres of cold war.

Russia wants it east eu sattelits back.
Strange that its the former east block countrys only.
>>
Polish people are the Mexicans of Europe
>>
>>78918822

If that's the goal, it's failing miserably, as I'm sure the U.S. could single-handily defeat the entire EU, especially now with Britain soon out.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.