[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some Leave voters "thought UK would stay in EU"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1464769800803.jpg (24 KB, 418x475) Image search: [Google]
1464769800803.jpg
24 KB, 418x475
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html

>Remain voters are voicing their outrage amid claims by some people who voted for a Brexit that they regret their decision.

>Electoral services workers have reported calls from people asking if they could change their decision after Friday’s result became clear, while some publicly admitted they intended to use a “protest vote” in the belief the UK was certain to remain in the European Union.

JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
File: remainers-btfo.png (59 KB, 540x530) Image search: [Google]
remainers-btfo.png
59 KB, 540x530
okay
>>
Bridiculous
>>
>He thinks this is really what the people are feeling
>He trusts the media
>He thinks the media doesn't have an agenda

Wew summer lad.
>>
>>78914404
Some remain voters thought that if leave wins the island of Great Britain would literal swim away form the European continent.

Retards.
>>
>>78914903
>he doesn't think anyone in his country is stupid enough to vote ironically

wew reddit lad
>>
>>78915549
>thinks one million voted ironically
>>
Propaganda shilling!
/thread
sage the slide threads

Stop the online fundraiser of Sacramento Antifa:
>>78898573
>>
>>78915655
>thinks anyone said one million
>>
>>78914404
I voted to leave and I'm unhappy as well.

Trust me, I ain't lying.
>>
>>78916088
The margin was 1.6 million or something.
Doesn't matter if a handful just got memed into voting
>>
>>78916236
Literally no one said they changed the outcome. Just that it was funny they voted Leave thinking it wouldn't win.

You're reading too much into it m8.
>>
No shit. I never expected it to happen in a million years, doesn't mean I don't want to leave.
>>
File: 1466974146979.jpg (45 KB, 750x776) Image search: [Google]
1466974146979.jpg
45 KB, 750x776
>>
I'm quite sure both most intelligent and most retarded people come from UK so it's not surprising
>>
>>78916922
You could say that about any country finbro. But doesn't suprise me either. A lot of people blindly voted. And I'm glad they did.
>>
>>78917259
It's just that it's always Brits who stick out most. Wherever you travel who are there to ruin everything? Brits. Terrible drinkers, aggressive, football hooligans, chavs.
>>
>>78917473
Can't really argue. I'm not a hater of the working class at all but there's a class even beneath the working class that is essentially the welfare class and they're the white equivalent to niggers. They're white niggers, really.
>>
>>78916617
Yup.

Literally the entire leave campaign thought they would lose.

With the exception of a few genuine types like Farage, it was a conservative party squabble that went further than they expected.
>>
File: kek.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>78914760
>>
>>78914404
Independent has been shilling the last three days for dependency even ignoring that the petition was hacked literally worse bias than bbc.
>>
>>78914404
We are staying in the EU though. Cameron quit and there's no chance that the next PM will trigger Article 50.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.