[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to kill and be killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1457084777273.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457084777273.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
I know there are some soldiers here, so tell me /pol/, if I want to be cannon fodder, what's the best army to join? I don't mean that I want to die but that I want to be deployed and fight people with my fellow soldiers, I just don't want the pacifist bullshit that we have nowadays where armies are on peace missions.
>>
>>78912297
Russia or the US Marines

Pretty sure France is still fucking around in Africa too

Also, maybe the UN
>>
>>78912297
0311 marice corps
good luck!

oh wait your a german, then just stand in berlin and say you hate raperefugees
>>
Your local RWDS
>>
lol, just stay right where you are, i'm sure germany will have plenty of peace missions.
>>
>>78912297
If you think you'll die a dignified death like in the movies you're very wrong.
War is fucking ugly. You'll probably die holding your guts and chocking in your own blood, not holding hands with your bro, spitting some dramatic blood while you give him a letter to send to your bull.

That's if you're not captured and tortured.

It's better to find guns, kill some crooked politicians instead of fighting their wars and end up in a confy cell. Since you guys don't seem to convict niggers that'll probably be the whitest place in Deutschland.
>>
Marines. But if you're smarter than a brick they most likely won't put you on ground pound.

But if you're actually serious about it then there's always spec programs.

T. Navy sub diver
>>
>>78912675
I doubt he cares. Let him go and learn himself.
>>
>>78912416
I heard that the US Army/Marines are getting Pussified as well.

>>78912416
Foreign legion seems to be active but I think I will first go to our cuck army.
>>78912416
I don't see how that's going to help, I'll just get put into jail for promoting racism
>>
>>78912675
sad but true
best way to die in 2016 is to be a templar
>>
holy thiccness
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 240x312
>>78912297
THICC
>>
>>78912664
That is exactly What I don't want you illiterate britbong, don't get so cocky just because you had your way once, you're still gonna live to see the United British Caliphate
>>
the enemy is within your own nation hans, you short sighted retard. germany will be consumed by civil war soon enough and you will be able to satiate your bloodlust by ethnically cleansing shitskins from germany.
>>
>>78912675
I don't want to die exactly, I just want to feel like a soldier and not like a beta who has to wait for terrorists to shoot at him until he is allowed to fire back(which is literally what the Bundeswehr is), I know dying isn't fun you idiot.
>>
>>78912974
That is not gonna happen, people are so lazy and liberal.
>>
>>78912297
French amry kill people around the world as a daily routine since 1800 or so. go ahead Helmut, as a European I'm sure you can apply.
>>
>>78912975
>I want to kill and be killed
>I don't want to die exactly
>I want to feel like a soldier
Are you old enough for this board?
>>
>>78912297
Western soldiers don't kill, and are rarely killed

Their main purpose is to bait durkas into a firefight and then to randomly shoot at their general direction to keep them engaged until air support arrives to kill them
>>
>>78913104
It was a catchphrase you stupid moor
>>
special forces. all else is full of fuck fuck gaemz
>>
File: 352335123412.jpg (58 KB, 371x383) Image search: [Google]
352335123412.jpg
58 KB, 371x383
The Marines are still intense.

The army has good people too but they accept so many people that a lot of not so great people join.

Rather than seeking violence you should aspire to change the world through educating others
>>
>>78913127
Sad but true, I don't see why we shouldn't just wreack havoc upon those shitskins, fucking Liberal media, it's not even a conspiracy it's literally the single most influential reason as to why soldiers aren't soldiers anymore
>>
>>78913134
You're an edgy wanker and you want to play with the grown ups. Don't know how the army is in Germany but I give you two days before you call your mom to pick you up.
>>
>>78913160
I am not a stupid man (at least I wouldn't consider myself to be one) but I just don't want to fight an uphill battle, you understand what I mean
>>
>>78913285
Sure
>>
File: 1465574817964.gif (1 MB, 499x341) Image search: [Google]
1465574817964.gif
1 MB, 499x341
>>78913145
>fuck fuck gaemz

so much past regret going through me right now
>>
French Foreign Legion
you'll see action and you'll fight on the front lines in Africa and other shitholes.
have fun
>>
>>78916624
I enlisted for our "forces" already but I have a feeling it's not what I am going for really, officership, pay's decent at least, I'm gonna be in there for a long time anyway I just want to know what I could do after that
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.