[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain the basics of globalism, I don't quite get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: globalism2.jpg (68 KB, 340x289) Image search: [Google]
globalism2.jpg
68 KB, 340x289
Explain the basics of globalism, I don't quite get it
>>
File: 6165651.jpg (217 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
6165651.jpg
217 KB, 750x500
>>78909803
have george soros in a position where he can control the entire globe

(there are no nations obviously)
>>
>>78909803
One World Government.

Which already is pretty much the case for the Western World (North America / Europe / Oceania).

However the Brits did the most magnificent thing and blew them the fuck out, with a side note that it doesn't matter. Just delays it. One World Government isn't such a bad thing, but you do need to listen to the people, which is hardly the case - never has been, mind you.
>>
The construction of a Human Zoo, with the keepers in power forever, and the global populace kept distracted with toys in their free range cages.

It's utterly unworkable, something that the would-be zookeepers seem to be aknowledging now. Can't fault them for ambition, though.
>>
>>78909803
If all would have western standards and ethics the world would be great
>>
It's just like making the whole world one country.

The results would be all races living close to each others, good countries will get better, shit countries will get shittier, all the world will immigrate to one country and maybe even one city at some point, that country/city will basically rule the world and tell them what to do and it would be almost impossible to function as a country without being under their rule. Kind of like the EU but real bureaucracy this time.

IMO I think the East will never be a part of this BS. It doesn't work at all with collectivism.
>>
>>78909803
love and peace,

but actually commerce, which is a form of love and peace
>>
File: 1450014923894.jpg (362 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1450014923894.jpg
362 KB, 1680x1050
>>78912484
Utterly unworkable. Ahh, the sound of reason.

Lets have a space race, whadya say?
>>
>>78909803
Apparently its JEWISH conspiracy to bring about global communism..so says most of the /pol/sters
>>
The whole.world as Customers being controlled by the same Corporations
>>
>>78909803

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBkT19uH2RQ
>>
File: 42750720.jpg (88 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
42750720.jpg
88 KB, 850x400
>>78909803
>>
"Prime Minister David Cameron and the rest of the pro-EU camp openly threatened pensioners – the electoral core of the Brexiters – with draconian cuts if Brexit succeeded. Yet the pensioners overwhelmingly voted to leave the EU in spite of this – because some things are more important than money. The left – and the ostensibly "free market" right – see ordinary people as little more than economic constructs without spiritual, non-material interests that might possibly trump their stomachs. The belief that the "proles" are little more than eating machines is yet another measure of the elite’s contempt for those they consider beneath them."
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/06/26/brexit-glorious-victory/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.