[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: images (4).jpg (16 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
16 KB, 200x252
People don't even think about the plight of the Irish immigrats/Slave's that came to America including my own ancestors.That where slave's & degraded seen as dunk subhumans retards & call "white niggers" fought whith blacks for same shit jobs s & no allowed to have the rights of others.But no "whites" Never knew suffering by other whites in America & never had to struggle for there place in America. Privileged? No my ancestors fought for my family to have A good life. So stop with this trying to make people ashamed of there heritage because it's you that should be ashamed for that bigotry.
>>
Why do you want to be oppressed?
>>
>>78908959
irish are fucking disgusting
>>
File: mail7.jpg (67 KB, 269x360) Image search: [Google]
mail7.jpg
67 KB, 269x360
Bumping with anti irish cartoons
>>
>>78908959
my people were slaves too and never priviliged. if a nigger comes to me with this white privilige bullshit hes gonna have a bad day.
>>
File: handsomecunt.jpg (80 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
handsomecunt.jpg
80 KB, 400x600
>>78909693
This
>>
>>78910693
>my people
Your people or your country doesn't exist. It is fluke that would fixed soon.
>>
>>78909510
Nope my irish blooded all ready been there & moved on & not pointing fingers & playing the victim card stil l>Muh ancestors where slave's over 100 years ago & we still are in poverty & every injustice is whiteys fault & not our own fault so they should feel bad.
not saying racism is not A problem in the US but thinking all Whites are privileged & got it so easy is bs & just A bigoted. >>78910749 that one chud of A paddy.
>>
>>78909693
Have fun with your free spee......... & your friendly mus......
>>
>>78908959

In Australia we call the 4wd police cars with little lock ups on the back 'paddy wagons' from when they used to round up paddys in the old days.
>>
>>78911191
shutup you mongol! youre the one who is made up and doesnt excist! our history dates back to the fucking ice age. were in eu and nato and a 1st world country! 2 million of youre people still live in dirt huts and millions live without electricity or running water, fix your roads too shitbag and take youre 300k homeless countryless pissants back. go squat in an adidas store and watch youre back because china is already taking youre siberia and far east. you cant even take ukraine. try anything and eat a nuke good luck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.