[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nationalism is the most patrician ideology. For those that might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: PMReesMoggs.jpg (110 KB, 520x431) Image search: [Google]
PMReesMoggs.jpg
110 KB, 520x431
Nationalism is the most patrician ideology.

For those that might be confused, I'm talking about following the ideal your country was founded upon, not accepting the flaws of your country since its conception but choosing to better your nation and its people to better fit the original idea.

Is there any more noble cause?
>>
what if your nation was never "founded" but was just kind of a group of farmers inhabiting a bit of land who spoke similar enough language then drew up a border and organized to an extent to ensure safety and reliable trading between each other
>>
Properly educating your population is more noble than anything.
>>
What if your people are shite, and 95% of nationalism is based on butthurt and đoković? Also average iq of 89.
>>
>>78908617
Sadly I can't think of any nation that has ever properly educated their children.

Rather than teaching them to feel guilt over the color of their skin, we should teach children real history and real science. Foster an actual care for their past and culture.

>>78908470
>>78908850
If the path your country was set on was for degeneracy, set it for greatness and nobility.
>>
>>78908960
We are taught history, without even a hint of guilt in it. Listening foreigners rave on about holocaust is pretty hilarious if you're Russian.

It still doesn't help much.
>>
Nationalism is shittier.
States based on ideas are better.
See USA.
>>
>>78909222
that's not a great example
>>
>>78909222
Why do you think that nationalism is not an idea?
>>
>>78909112
the russian world attitude is literally one of the very few things that people miss and i like.
people still miss that here that the working class was praised and motivated and taught to be strong and that they are good and should have no shame.
now were in the eu and its all cuckist shit, i hope you fucking russian pricks nuke sweden and germany.
>>
>>78909864
T b h, I'm a nationalist and I can see faults in extreme nationalism.

Yes, respecting your culture, history and the people of your country is very important, however take it too far and it almost always leads to disaster - wars, economic hardships, loss of life, destablization and lots of other things. It always results in the failure of some empire or civilization.

Like it or not, we live in the most peaceful time in our history. There are no wars, except some camel riders fighting in the Middle East (who cares, though), the economy is going forward, technology is progressing at an extremely fast pace, and the cooperation between countries is strong.

Some of you just don't know howe well you have it.
>>
>>78909864
I'm referring to ethnic nationalism
and, no, 'our ethnicity only' does not qualify as a idea complex enough to build a country around. You will have mad ideological divergences, communists, anarchists, monarchists. It's simply too vague to actually mean anything.
The reason USA is so resilient is because they've stuck to one thing.
'we are the free'
>>
>>78910207
Governments of all civilized countries are passing more and more laws to limit free thought, birth rates going down, population slowly but surely replaced by people who do not share core ideals of own nations.
Economy may be going forward somewhere else - for us, it's all about selling more and more natural resources, and any individual attempts and producing and selling things are squashed by the system that requires bribes so large that only those with right connections can do business.

I don't mind my current life - but I'm afraid of where we are going.
>>
>>78910339
>we are free
>this protects from mad ideological divergences
>we are free to be communists, anarchists, monarchists

You'll have to elaborate further because so far it looks like you didn't think your post through.
>>
>>78908470
The time has come for the Norwegian Empire. Show us your war face Norway!
>>
>>78908229
What was your country "founded" upon. History suggests that's over millennia you had a small population of immigrants from other lands take hold of land then invasion after invasion of other populations took hold followed by Machiavellian monarchy and deposition and countless wars and oppression of nearby territories. Then expansion and invasion of far away lands and extermination and oppression of native populations in the name of empire. Followed by a steady decline post both world wars into the bit player you now are.
What values?
What founding?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.