[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw /pol/ fell again for the feminist meme -The past 3 episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: poltards.jpg (1 MB, 3035x1080) Image search: [Google]
poltards.jpg
1 MB, 3035x1080
>mfw /pol/ fell again for the feminist meme

-The past 3 episodes have been one of the worst in the series in /pol/itics and lore wise.
-The whole Aria plot line is one of the most retarded things ever made in television and was only made so she could have an excuse to wear masks.
-Multiple eunuchs for girls to laugh about.
-Multiple men literally on their knees begging to lick women feet.
-The main character that is poised to be the ruler of Westeros is only there because she has tits and dragons, not because she is smart or good in military tactics.

And last but not least, most of the characters in power now are female while brave and smart men died just because of retarded plot twists that go against previous actions.
>>
>The main character that is poised to be the ruler of Westeros is only there because she has tits and dragons, not because she is smart or good in military tactics.

Jon doesn't have tits or dragons
>>
>>78908204
I don't care bc I torrent the episodes.
>>
>>78908204
>>>/tv/
>>>/tv/
>>>/tv/
>>>/tv/
>>>/tv/
>>
File: 1466795306615.jpg (36 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1466795306615.jpg
36 KB, 340x480
>>78909065
Why would you bother doing that when streaming exist?
>>
>>78909386
>streaming low bitrate 720p content

Yeah.... no thanks.

>>78909182
Forced feminism is television is /pol/itics.
>>
File: commie_tips_menorah.jpg (186 KB, 594x475) Image search: [Google]
commie_tips_menorah.jpg
186 KB, 594x475
>>78909706
It's the same or similar in the books, at least according to foreshadowing. The smily guy, Fagfinger, talks about a war of 3 queens in the last chapter released.

The author of the series is a fucking commie cunt. He's one of those "refugees welcome", "muh oppressed wymynz" -people.
>>
File: 1466927164726.gif (2 MB, 297x226) Image search: [Google]
1466927164726.gif
2 MB, 297x226
>>78908204
I only watch it so I have something to talk abot with normies.
>>
>>78909386
Where can you do that for free again?
>>
>2016
>watching kike media
>>
>>78909990
http://www.watchfree.to/
>>
>>78908204
>The main character that is poised to be the ruler of Westeros is only there because she has tits and dragons
who fell for the meme? sounds like /lit/ has its head up its ass. dany isnt the main character. her arc is doomed to fail rob 2.0 style. winter is going to spread and fuck her dragons who dont like the cold and the long night will ruin the attempt at getting there

george r r martin already let it slip durring a discussion about the book with fans a while back that she doesnt take westeros that she wasted to much time and didnt go straight to it.

that basically yet again she is manipulated by those around her and that her good nature was taken advantage of. omg gota stay because people cant behave so innocent people dont get hurt. like she never catches on that thats life shit happens
>>
>>78909871
You have to admit the retardness went off the chart as soon as they show stopped being completely cannon.
>>
>>78908962
fpbp

no but seriously jon and dany are just gonna get married, it is impossible they're going any other way
>>
>>78908962
>Jon doesn't have tits or dragons

yeah, well jon is kind of a faggoty bitch mate.
>>
Season 7:
>Yara the strong independent lesbian kills Euron
>Sansa the strong independent womyn becomes ruler of winterfell
>Arya the strong independent womyn assasin kills every bad men
>Cercei the strong independent mad womyn becomes an undefeated queen defeating all his male enemis and is only defeated by Danny, the strongest and most independent womyn in the world,with the help of the strong independent old lady Ollenna and the strong independent sand snakes.
D&D's fanfic is predictable as fuck.I dont now how people can get surprissed by the plot
>>
File: a09mKbq_700b.jpg (44 KB, 480x635) Image search: [Google]
a09mKbq_700b.jpg
44 KB, 480x635
>>78910374
>george r r martin already let it slip durring a discussion about the book with fans a while back that she doesnt take westeros that she wasted to much time and didnt go straight to it.

sauce?

>>78910412
While I agree in general, the overall womyn powerz was always going to be there at this point in the story.

Also who's unironically a Cersei-shill now? She looks like the only one who's about to set up a nice reign of terror to teach those cunts now that she's rid of the good for nothing kids.
>>
>>78910452
Nah they're both Targs - they'll rule as brother and sister. This is the end game, and boy is it dull.

2 Seasons to go, 1 for wipin out poor ol' Cersei and the second for a poor cgi dragon on Ice zombie schlock fest.
>>
>>78910359
How can you watch such horrendous rips?
Just download a 2~4gb rip from kat.

>>78910718
>Also who's unironically a Cersei-shill now?
The dragon bitch is already sailing, so i doubt we will get to see much of her reign.

>>78910452
>no but seriously jon and dany are just gonna get married, it is impossible they're going any other way
Aren't they brothers? are you even watching nigga?
>>
Why do you people still watch game of cucks?
>>
>>78911547
Because we're invested in the story arcs, or were at the very least.
>>
>>78910816

They're cousins, not brother and sister. Otherwise, spot on.
>>
>>78912982
Ah, right you are. My bad.
>>
File: CostanzaBelittles.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
CostanzaBelittles.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>78908204
>Watching the electric Jew
>watching fucking HBO of all channels
>watching fuck GoT of all fucking shows

It's your own fault cunt
>>
>>78908204
bear girl: she gets a pass
cersei: she gets a pass
grandma bitch: mildly terrible
snake bitch: fucking horrible
kelly C: fucking horrible
pirate bitch: fucking horrible
arya: fucking horrible
salsa: mildly terrible

The show is absolute shit and a real statement on how little I have to do with my life.

I dont think I can make it another 2 years
>>
>>78915997
Its kinda good sometimes m8.
>>
Never watched a single episode in my entire life. Remember seeing posts on Jewbook about GoT and two dudes boning each other. Knew it was going to a degenerate shit storm.

Pisses my girlfriend off to no end since she loves it. Just tell her
>Don't want to see two dudes fuck each other
>I've seen enough tits without having more jammed in my face
Fucking degenerate bullshit
>>
Slowly unleash power level.
>Wife now voting Trump
>Parents slowly getting digested with me
>Father in law has fallen in love with me. Talks about me to all of his friends. We got him a tablet for the first time in his life and I showed him how to use Google chrome. He sends trump memes to the whole family with the comment "dad so cool. " he's not an idiot either. Lives in NY. Just tech illiterate
>>
>>78916705
>showed him how to use chrome

so you hate his fucking guts huh...
>>
>>78912982
Where does it say that?

Not doubting you and that's probably going to happen I just want to know if there's evidence of them being related or it's an educated guess.
>>
game of thrones is getting defunded due to brexit

pol wins again
>>
File: ukip1.jpg (454 KB, 1600x1168) Image search: [Google]
ukip1.jpg
454 KB, 1600x1168
>>78916705

>tfw english version of this
>>
>>78911455
>Aren't they brothers?
She's his aunt.
>>
>>78916843
It's always been presumed that Rhaegar knocked Lyanna, and this week's episode all but confirmed it. Yes they hid the word's themselves in Lyanna's dying whisper, but there's little where else the plot could go within reason.
>>
>>78910816
>>78916843
>>78912982
>>78915855
Daenerys is Jon's aunt. Jon's father, Rhaegar, is Daenerys's full brother.
Rhaegar being Jon's father is a fan theory that is all but confirmed in the books, and was blatantly confirmed in last night's show. It's very obvious in the first book because GRRM was originally going to make three books but the series grew.

The reason the show sucks now is because they stopped following the books (though if that FAT FUCK WOULD JUST FUCKING WRITE THEM it wouldn't be an issue) and didn't add in the extra characters introduced later in an effort to streamline for TV, but now you have so few characters that it's obvious who has plot armor and approximately is going to happen. They also dropped a lot of plotlines, but didn't think them through (the issue is not that they dropped them, but that they didn't put enough thought into their replacement plotlines) and now you have stupid things like characters doing stuff out of character or for no motivation other than the plot requiring them to. They also can't write convincing dialogue without the book to follow and every villain seems to be impossibly competent up until they are defeated.

There are also issues that have been there from the start, like whitewashing 'good' characters and removing positive elements from 'bad' characters.
>>
>>78918995
I noticed this, and they make 'bad' characters comical. Euron Greyjoy got character assassinated, Cersei just ignores the deaths of her children in the show.
>>
Btw, its pretty obvious the Greyjoy dude is going to fight for Cersei right?
>>
The use of deus ex machina this season had been horrid.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.