[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If /pol/ was a nation - what would you make mandatory? For me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 700x631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 700x631
If /pol/ was a nation - what would you make mandatory?

For me it would be firearm ownership and marksmanship training
>>
>>78903667
only ownership forcing training is infringing on there rights
>>
domestic catgirls
>>
>>78903667
only white males over the age of 30 that gain their entire income from owning property are allowed to discuss politics or vote.

that should shut most of you poor morons with no actual stake in the country up.
>>
nothing

march through the institutions just like the marxists have done and make the media instill nationalistic views into the population.
>>
>White
>Not Canadian
>>
Conscription in times of need.
>>
>>78903667
Intolerance toward Jews, the ability to explain your position and isolationism
>>
>>78903667
Slowly legalize drugs like weed, acid and ecstasy to the public as the elasticity of the goods will probably be similar to alcohol, therefor strengthening our economy and enriching our culture.
>>
>>78903667
Right wing deathsquads
>>
>>78903667
conducting regular false flags to channel our rage energy
>>
>>78903667
waifus
>>
>>78903883
hang people like this
repeal the voting "rights" act
>>
suicide
>>
Having pure white children, even if you are black or something
>>
File: lmaoman.png (687 KB, 960x591) Image search: [Google]
lmaoman.png
687 KB, 960x591
>>78903667
Low testosterone people to be castrated and made into futa maids and second class citizens, sex slaves, to ensure the troops morale, because intimately /pol/acks are degenerates, and why people with low testosterone ? because low testosterone is the cause of all problems.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.