[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Scotland want their own referendum >when they already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: what.png (202 KB, 293x279) Image search: [Google]
what.png
202 KB, 293x279
>Scotland want their own referendum
>when they already had one, voted no, and have continually voted no almost every single time afterwards in polls

DAE think Scotland should shut the fuck up?
>>
yep

they really don't know what the fuck they want.

Scotland is a teenage child, forever.
>>
>>78903446
Right now the yes vote is actually higher than the no vote in polls. The main reason scotland remained is because it allowed it remain in the EU. Now with Brexit Scotland doesn't have the main thing it stayed for.
>>
>>78903446
A lot of older people voted no because they were promised to stay in the EU among other things that the BetterTogether campaign lied about.

Its no surprise really
>>
>>78903767
Scotland's main reason for staying wasn't the EU though. Heck, not having their own monetary system was a bigger reason out of like 3 or 4 bigger reasons than EU membership.
Anyway Scotland already knew this could happen years before their vote and voted to stay anyway.
They ainn't getting another vote. All this shit is wishful thinking and media clickbait.
>>
>>78904047
>Anyway Scotland already knew this could happen years before their vote and voted to stay anyway.
Not really. No one saw Brexit coming. Even bankers and oddsmakers who are usually the best at predicting events like these were caught of guard. That's how surprising it was. Scotland is getting another vote. Even if Scotland has to do it unilaterally.
>>
>>78903446
You don't get it, do you. Kill yourself you ignorant fool. They voted no in the past because that meant for them leaving the UK and in effect the EU as well. Now they want a referendum to STAY in the EU because Brexit happened.

Scotland is being dragged through the mud against its own interest and wishes so now they will seek independance to cut off from UK's retarded policy. Once independant they'll seek EU membership but on their own, as Scotland.
>>
It seems to me that salty remainers want to break up the UK out of spite.
>>
File: pepe_tropical.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe_tropical.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
Would Scotland even be able to support itself outside of the UK? I thought Scotland basically lived off English taxes.
>>
>>78904272
Most of Scotland voted remain. Honestly I think it's only fair. You can't talk about wanting nationalistic integrity then get pissed off at another group of people for wanting it too. The UK(england, wales, NI) voted to leave. That's their choice. Scotland wanted to stay and now it is going to take the actions needed to do so.
>>
>>78904385
No they didn't. It was barely half and half for every fucking poll.
>>
>>78903446
Scotland isn't going to be able to get into the EU if they leave Britain anyway.

They're a net-negative area with little to offer the rest of Europe once their oil dries out. The EU would just have another leech to feed. The only reason they were allowed into the EU is because England and Wales are extremely profitable areas.

>Scotland gets Independence
>Rejected by EU
>Left to rot
>>
File: Rape Centers.png (291 KB, 1404x844) Image search: [Google]
Rape Centers.png
291 KB, 1404x844
>>78904357
Scotts are the new niggers of the EU

sad feels here
>>
>>78904357
You're thinking of Wales. Scotland actually does pretty well. Low population. It's GDP per capita is the same as the England if you exclude london.
>>
>>78904178
>bankers
>best at predicting events

Have you ever met a banker or even worse, worked in banking?
These people don't know shit and just do what they think everybody else is doing.
>>
>>78904638
Scotland was above 60% remain in the Brexit vote.
>>
>>78904641
If countries like Romania, Greece, and Hungary can get in Scotland definitely will.
>>
>>78904753
Actual bankers are pretty good at playing the odds. Regardless oddmakers actually are good at it and most people were betting on Brexit losing.
>>
>>78904721
Ahh ok, fair enough. Still, another Scottish vote probably wouldn't come for a year or two and I guess the state of the EU at that point in time would affect the vote significantly.
>>
>>78904908
Bankers are shit mate. I'd know, I'm one of them. Everyone walks around with a stick up their ass because they think they know something the others don't, so everyone copies that because they don't want to be the weak link. So you end up in a big circle jerk of
>"Hey anon said xy was a good idea"
>>"Yeah I thought that too."
>"Oh yeah me too."

And literally nothing gets done. Although Brexits pretty fun right now. At least the market is doing something in Australia at least.
>>
>>78905148
I worked in banking and this guy speaks the truth
>>
>>78904207
>Once independant they'll seek EU membership but on their own, as Scotland.
But why does everybody assume that they'll be getting admitted into EU automatically? Spain and Belgium will veto the vote based on the fact that they don't want their own separatist movement on their hands and Croatia had to fight like crazy just to get admitted.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.