[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 1364x768
Why are lederhosen-niggers so cucked? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FhEmEUshso
>>
>>78902625
more like "get cucked"
>>
Get Cuckinized
>>
>>78902625
Booo words "Deutschland über alles" gives me a stroke. Ban it.
>>
File: 1333562008590.jpg (9 KB, 253x238) Image search: [Google]
1333562008590.jpg
9 KB, 253x238
Yeah, it's part of the propaganda campaign to make the new generation hate themselves and their nation so it's easier to accept globalization bullshit. Pretty basic concept, it works, you just need time.

See the Brexit and many of the younger generations reaction to it, all they have (really) known is the EU and the majority are brainwashed into that and nothing else because all alternative viewpoints are racist or something.

See the "Get Germanized" title?
This seems like an attempt to pass himself off as the spokesperson of what is and isn't German.

His comment
>"I really find it curious how many non-Germans think they have any say in the matter."

Then don't pass this off as an exchange of opinions, shit for brains.
>>
File: ygc6rtuy7uiu6to89uui78757.jpg (56 KB, 1064x471) Image search: [Google]
ygc6rtuy7uiu6to89uui78757.jpg
56 KB, 1064x471
Which one of you was this? Top kek. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arwUkXzmEuU
>>
More like Deutschland für allah
>>
He has some red haired girl friend. Does anybody knows her indentity and contact?
>>
>>78903505
Kek. I made it in one of those after I made fun of his hair.
>>
File: Cultmarxism.jpg (14 KB, 250x264) Image search: [Google]
Cultmarxism.jpg
14 KB, 250x264
Congrats you found the single most awful cuck on the internet. this bitch is begging to be beaten and bloodied and left with a German flag on his shivering, bleeding, terrified body.
>>
Why is this phrase so hated? I've talked to a few Germans, and when I said it, they were fucking shocked, as in, they were quite unironically triggered.

They were like "that's not a nice thing to say in Germany, it's really racist"

Fucking KrautCuks
>>
>>78902625
that guy hosts coalburners on hes channel hes an actual cuck
>>
>>78903963
It's part of our old national anthem and we're taught to associate it with the Nazis and singing it in public is prohibited.
>>
>>78904060
>singing it in public is prohibited
so you think you'll ever get free speech in the future or will you be cucked forever?
>>
>>78904227
Nope not as long as the Jewish problem exists.
>>
>>78904060

Oooohhhh....... No wonder. You should've seen the looks on their faces, Hans: they thought they had just seen the fuckin devil himself kek

Honestly, I thought the phrase was like their version of "God Bless America" and it was the only thing in German that I knew. Mind you, these were my pre-/pol/ days
>>
>>78903963
It is the first stance of the german anthem adopted by the weimar republic, long before the Nazis.

The Germancucks are thought it is only nazi. They are brainwashed by the 68er lefties.
>>
>>78904360
Yeah it's pretty much as if you told them "Sieg Heil".
>>
>>78902625
this nu-males gf is british.
>>
>>78903505
Lel
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.