[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR. BERNIE SANDERS NEEDS TO WIN AND SHOULD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: end.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
IT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR. BERNIE SANDERS NEEDS TO WIN AND SHOULD HAVE WON THE NOMINATION. I, AND EVERYONE ELSE, IS TIRED OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEMS IN OUR COUNTRY AND THEY NEED TO BE FIXED.

>racism is at an all time high
>the rich republican business men are stealing everything
>we have a literal bigot, racist homophobic man winning the election

It's no wonder Europe fucking hates us and our "culture." We fucking suck at everything we do, we own so much to the rest of the world for the shit e have done. I can't fucking take it anymore. Without Bernie, our country is gone. I hope I am getting through to you when I say this but in November you must vote for Bernie, it is all we have left in this country. Time to wake up people and make the change we really need.
>>
kill yourself communist
>>
fuck outta here
go seize the means of production you crybaby faggot
>>
>>78902612
you've got a stain on your flag, romania.
>>
>>78902555
go back to your welfare, cuck.
>>
File: 1459713220524.jpg (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459713220524.jpg
70 KB, 400x400
do you know where you are?
>>
>>78902555
You should start an online petition to hold the primary again.
>>
>>78902713
you've paid the EU 23.2 million pounds a day to take in Romania's gypsies
cuck
>>
>>78902885
someone seems a little upset, did your shitty factories not pay you your 1 euro a hour wage? romania?
>>
File: 1466319116382.jpg (23 KB, 403x348) Image search: [Google]
1466319116382.jpg
23 KB, 403x348
>>78902612
Dear Moldova
why do you all the horrible physical mutations
i am totally cereal guy ive meet alot of moldovans and you people disgust me

one dude had like another finger growing out the side of his head, one arsehole looked like he had stroke half his face looked like it was sliding of his head (he was 18), this other freak had his eyes WAY too close together and his ears were like wings

doesn't stop you all thinking your gods gift to the world, and stealing anything that isnt bolted down, ive heard your country is downstream from the chernobyl power plant so maybe thats the explanation for you freaks

p.s are you the local communities town rapist?
>>
>>78904145
its because moldovan's are the "spartan baby pit" for all inbred romanian babies. the only notable thing from them is wine, which i think they mispelt, since all i see is "Whine"
>>
>>78902555
Checked and triggered
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.