[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Palestine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: 1466875667097.jpg (183 KB, 1440x1044) Image search: [Google]
1466875667097.jpg
183 KB, 1440x1044
So /pol/, why the fuck isn't Palestine free yet or at least treated like a decent third world nation and protected. I mean why doesn't the UN and everyone call out Israel on their shit?
Inb4 "but hammas!"
If they wanted shit to be done I'm sure the UN could work toward it right? Especially with all the rules Israel has broken especially in recent years
>>
File: download.png (9 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9 KB, 204x247
>why the fuck isn't Palestine free yet
Oh, Idk
>>
R A R E
A R E R
R E R A
E R A R
>>
Why the fuck do you want a bunch of mudslimes free? They went greddy and lost the war. They deserve every single bit of their suffering
>>
>>78901947
Nice try Ahmed. There can't be a Palestine because there's no Palestinian people. Those are just garbage Arabs that nobody wants
>>
>>78902233
Is this there is no history/ethnicity of Palestinian argument?
>>
Deport West Bankers into Jordan and Gaza Strippers into Egypt.

Problem solved
>>
There is a piece of desert that jews think it is sacred so they will never give a state to palestinians in the ''promissed land''.
>>
>>78902233
Implying people wanted Jews anywhere permanently
>>
>>78901947

My proposal:

>1967 borders
>Palestine should not have a standing army for at least 10-15 years
>Israeli and Palestinian intelligence agencies should work to weed out islamist/Hasidic extremism
>split Jerusalem
>Make Palestine a secular Arab republic
>Denounce Hamas
>Palestinians in Israel have a right to return to Palestine (and should, to keep Israel as Jewish as possible
>Hebrew as second language

What say ye, Chaim? >>78902090
>>
>>78902090
Can't lie this whole response made me laugh

Shame you're a hateful jew
>>
>>78901947
John McAfee is that you?
>>
>>78902233

What about the inhabitants of Mandated Palestine?

>inb4 Transjordan
>>
>>78902431
Reasonable. Only up to Israelis to accept this and ofc for nationals to be tolerant and denounce Hammas. Legit their propaganda keeps Palestine back from diplomatic solutions
>>
File: amused.jpg (29 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
amused.jpg
29 KB, 640x416
>>78902134
shut the fuck up Hans and go save your country from the invaders instead of sitting around on /pol/ doing jack shit
>>
>>78902342
K so lets take you seriously fro a moment
Free palestine?
Free to do what?
Free to become another magical arab desert- third world nation of terror with the "freedom" to enslave women and kill all infidels as their leaders swore an oath to do. NICE.
I don't know what irrelevant country you are from but israel is the best thing that could happen on this shithole ME, we develop medicine, technology. You could never shitpost here without the israeli computer chips inside your machine.
>>
>>78902529
Top fucking kek

Main topic aside, that McAfee episode was crazy. He painted the prime minister like a psycho. As someone who supports the opposition I can admit he was exaggerating a ton. The media isn't like 1950's Cuba here but most Belizeans still think McAfee killed that neighbor and his dogs that got him into problems
>>
>>78902572

The problem is that literally neither side wants to concede an inch. Yes, there are rational people on both sides, but they are drowned out by the rest who really don't want a compromise

Israel exists, period. Palestine should exist, period. It's so fuking easy and this topic makes me REEEEEE every time

Never change, humanity :DDDD
>>
>>78901947
Dude, seriously... If the whole Israel/Palestine region got nuked /pol/ would be over the moon. We really don't care about "Palestinians"
>>
>>78902634
Typical response. Implying I think Israel shouldn't exist. I never suggested the eradication of the state of israel but propose the right for Palestinians to be treated like the humans they are. But I'm from a shithole country right? I think you are a floor clothe turned a table clothe sir.

Keep being open minded
>>
>>78902634

Read

>>78902431

Also, good job on choosing the most hotly contested piece of land in fucking history, instead of going with Madagascar.

Your Zionist leaders were so Cucked to the religion they despised that they had to make such a stupid concession.

You could've been relatively way more peaceful and be Australia-tier (or even better!) in terms of border control, and now else have to pick up your fucking slack because our leaders are the biggest Holy Land fetishists.

Thanks Chaim, """"Greatest Ally""""
>>
>>78902946

*and now we have to pick up your slack

Fucking autocorrect kek
>>
>>78902940
Then please explain me how can palestine exist without trying to achieve this goal of eradicating israel? implying exist means they have the power to maintain themselves.
Id right now they barely have the power to maintain themselves and they use the little power they have to try and kill israelis, don't you think they'll do 10 times worse when they ACTUALLY have power?
why are you so naive?
I don't de-humanize palestinians, some are bro-tier. But the brainwashed islam which digs palestinians into this situation gets what it deserves.
>>
>>78903140

Well, there has to be a pro-Israel Palestinian leader who is willing to work with the state to crack down on anti-Israel terrorism.

Sadly, yes, that is the problem with Islam: the brainwashing is very real, and the only way to counter it is by providing a Secular Palestinian alternative
>>
>>78902946
Ok ok I read desu, hold on.
>>78902431
Yeah this could work,I think we were close to peace once and without the extremist on both side we would have already achieved it. Yet this is now a fairy-tale. I don't think that dealing with extremists now is as easy as it used to be then. Reason why hamas is still alive even after the war.
>>
>>78903140
>hmm if land is to exist on earth no water can exist at all.jpeg
>right now they barely have the power to maintain themselves
Hmmmm I wonder why
>implying all Palestinians work a 9-5 killing Israelis and hundreds of Israeli soldiers don't kill or needlessly agress Palestinians.

>why are you so naive.
Have you read what you just said

But its all cool because you said a couple are bro tier. Man is your tongue forked like your ideology?

Indeed Islam may misconstrue many but this isn't always necessarily the case. But surely this isn't the chief issue as a Zionist would like the world to believe
>>
>>78903293

Honestly, if Palestinians are still unironically supporting Hamas after 10 years, just nuke them, senpai. I really want to see a peaceful 2 state solution, but if these savages don't want peace, might as well give the land to the most productive user

Do you need nukes, or are you "still hiding yours"?

>wink wink
>>
>>78901947
Because some Slav pretenders came and annexed their country 70 years ago
>>
>>78903616
No doubt of course the best option would be a more secular Arab state which would be most suitable to the description proposed by
>>78902431 yes?

Of course "but filthy sand people won't listen?" Don't you think they would prefer to be treated like humans rather than target practice under more rational means of living?
>>
>>78903775
Underrated
>>
>>78903616
So you are just here to cry "boohoo poor palestines :CCC" but you suggest nothing actually.
You might mistake me as evil while im a realist. Both israel and palestine would suffer if current palestine would achieve a state. Palestinians need to abandon their leaders and actually want peace in order to achieve it.
You have no feasible plan, you just want "free palestine" and you clearly have no idea what that means.
also >>78903873 you can't "underrated" a post a moment after it is sent, it shows your enthusiasm to please your ahmed comrades
>>
>>78903775
This tbqh. Ever tried to get something back from a pollock ?
>>
>>78902282
Nope. Before 1967 there was no shuch thing, they referred to themselves as Arabs, as did the rest of the world. Even Arafat, their supposed leader, (how he got that job was a shitshow unto itself), referred to them as Arabs not Palestinians.
As for history, do you know where the name Palestine comes from? The Romans renamed the province of Judea to Palestine (named after the Philistines who lived on the shore) after the Bar-Kochba revolt in order to punish the locals for revolting.
Also, if you haven't noticed the West diesn't really care about anything other than it's own. They have yet to say a word about Boko Haram, for example.
Also, R A R E
>>
>>78903783

I've talked to a lot of Arabs: the problem is Islam and this Arab pride that they have.

They believe killing Jews and reclaiming Jerusalem is vital for Judgement day. They're also really mad that they got BTFO badly by Israel several times (Yom Kippur War, Israeli Independance, 6-days war, the Intifadas)

I like Arabs, but they're so backwards at times. I'm willing to have patience with them, they just need to stop inbreeding so fucking much and chill on the Islam: they're literally on "DEUS VULT" mode (I.E. Allahu Akbar)
>>
>>78903993
Do you read holy hell

Or do you need us to make it into Zionist propaganda? Maybe strip a few rights form Palestinians while we are at it. No doubt you are swift to condemn
>>
>>78903775
also Canada, Because some french came over and annexed it
>>
>>78902298
The problem is that Egypt and Jordan don't want them. Jordan suffers from too many of them having a demographic majority, and the Egyptians hate Hamas and its people more than Israel does.
>>
>>78904000
This is now a RARE thread. RARE flags get in here!
>>
>>78904092
Nice copy pasta

But if we wanna talk origin story you should feel best at home in the eastern MST part of mesopotamia paps

And the west doesn't report on much that doesn't affect them. You would see more coverage of eastern developments on al jazeera mediums. In case you don't know how that works
>>
>>78903993

Pls read >>78902431 and >>78903715
In that specific order.
>>
>>78901947
Palestine doesn't exist.
>>
>>78904198
But realistically speaking who doesn't hate Hamas. And I meant from the beginning to not mainly address hamas because no shit their the backwards part of the Palestinian cause.

But if Israel takes a step forward, not like the past israel steps either ho-ho boy
>>
>>78904482
Stop pretending that they're on equal footing, Palestine has no Army, Navy. doesn't even have a single tank.

They agreed the 67 borders last year and Satanyahoo spat in their faces.

Nobody will give you a grain of sand through diplomatic channels, the price of land is blood, Palestinians understand this. It's our struggle against theirs and if i were in their position I'd probably do the same.

Honestly i can't blame them for fighting back when they see no future for themselves what have they to lose ?

They can't accomplish anything through diplomatic channels with USA constantly Cucking for Israel
>>
>>78904674
And I don't mean waaah we pulled put ,waaah they couldn't do it, wahhhh Transjordan,

I mean a tear down this wall movement. A I won't kill your kids movement
A I won't bomb a UN protected hospital because duh humas movement movememt

I swear you aren't reading also. Please do I feel we'll have a more mentally stimulating discussion this way
>>
>>78904482
<3
I am afraid I don't know what nukes you are talking about, yet, I will see it done.
>>78904674
So you agree hamas is wrong, yet addressing the fact that palestinians support hamas also means nothing to you? You really see no connection?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 390x310
>>78904786

>They can't accomplish anything through diplomatic channels with USA constantly Cucking for Israel

Fucking this. I am tired of being the biggest cuck nation in history: 3 billion dollars of military aid PER YEAR to a country the size of fucking New Jersey

All because of these fucking Christian nut jobs and their "Muh holy land" and "muh second coming"

Let Israel stand on its own, we have no fucking business there. I swear we're also doing this to appease any Israeli nut job that might wanna try shit shit the Saudis, because you know, "Muh petrodollar"

Fucking hell.
>>
>>78904978
>all of Palestine supports Hamas
BOI DO YOU EVEN

and again read what we have been saying. Additionally given the right circumstance it is not an impossibility for a diplomatic solution to be met if Netanyahu decided to not be a massive snake anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 709x765
>>78905149

>mfw we unironically support Zionists and Wahhabis, the most polar opposite groups in modern history, instead of just getting the fuck out and not intervene at all, for any side.

>mfw we are cucks for both Israelis and Saudis

>mfw there is no escape from this madness, because of the fucking petrodollar

>mfw this will eventually and inevitably collapse at one point, since this scheme of intervening on both sides can't last forever

I-it's gonna be alright, r-right guys?
>>
>>78904978

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel

You hid them where we agreed to, right?
>>
>>78905149
Eh, the 3billion is really nothing. I know it sounds alot but its 1% of our economy. Furthermore you should know USA MAKES MONEY from those 3 billion, for these 3billion israel is enforced buy ONLY from the USA in a weapon embargo you enforce upon us. We can only buy military equipment from the USA. This equipment is later used in live military assaults and is being battle-tested which is extremely valuable (worth much over 3billion), not to mention the echange of intelligence you gain from dealing with us. This deal is worth a fortune to you.
You should also know, India and russia are both sucking our balls to get the same 3Billion deal you have, yet we remained loyal to you only out of our western value. So yeah, with attitude like you just presented maybe we should just go to india or russia instead.
>>
>>78902431
>My proposal:

Kill all muslims.
>>
File: image.gif (11 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
11 KB, 501x504
>>78905594

>Yes goyim, keep giving us the 6-divided-by-two billion! Sure you don't want to give us the full 6 billion?

Memes aside, is this true? Are we making money from this "aid"? Kek, how did we Jew the Jew

Honestly, I'm more of a non-interventionalist. I don't want to start shit anywhere, it's not my business as to what happens in Gaza or Rwanda or Iraq or whatever other bumfuck nation thousands of miles away

But yeah, I guess if there is ever a full Jew vs. Arab war, I'll root for you lads. Islam in a fucking cancer, would not mind seeing dead muzzies.

>t. Used to live in the Middle East.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 385x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 385x322
>>78905738

>checks flag

Watch your mouth, kuffar! You wouldn't want to upset your neighbors
>>
>>78905910
I like you USA, even tho we keep jewing each other. Maybe thats why we'r friends :3
>>
>>78905594
Its thanks to the us pumping money into them as an outpost to fight communism in the west
You really sound like one of those nationalist Germans from the early 1900s, which is really ironic

Anyway, speaking of western values, ain't a ton of you Israelis imported? Indigenous as hell.
>>
>>78905738
This
>>
>>78906107
Yessss keep jerking those dollars
Need them sheckls
>>
File: image.png (277 KB, 1136x676) Image search: [Google]
image.png
277 KB, 1136x676
>>78906107

Some of you are alright, don't go starting shit tomorrow (or ever kek)
>>
>>78905738

>Bosnia

KEKIMUS MAXIMUS

>>78901947

Because the US doesn't want Palestine to be free. It's not in their best interests. As long as the "state" of Israel exists, the US essentially has a, and I use this term heavily, military stronghold in the Middle East. Israel is just the US' easy access to the Middle East, because it's located in such a key point, right between the Northern African countries as well as the Arabian Peninsula countries. If anything goes sour, they're there. Why do you think the Israeli Army is so heavily funded by the US? Because it's not the Israeli Army, it's the US army positioned in Israel essentially. They just rest it under the guise of Israel so that they can seem autonomous. It's also the reason why Israel and US are sucking on eachother's nuts so hard. You give us money and military, we give you an alliance that gives you an advantage. It's a dirty game.
>>
>>78905433
>>78904786
>>78905149

Lmfao I love this.

>>78902431

This is basically perfect except I think it should be 1947 borders instead.
>>
>>78906881
Thanks for the most practical response relevant to my concerns and inquiries on the original post. So essentially the State of Palestine is a mere liability in the eye of the US interest for the most part but necessary bc genocide is a nono. But is providing Palestinians with basic human rights a massive issue? If so how
>>
>>78907303

It's a slippery slope, that's the concern. The US/Israel are concerned that if they give any power to the Palestinians, they'll take advantage of it and use that to beat them. When you think of it, the state of Palestine has been condensed into such a small area that its incredibly easy to control. Had they given them these "basic human rights", they wouldn't be able to have insight as to their actions and be able to plan their actions accordingly. As long as Israel has Palestine completely surrounded and isolated, they're guaranteed success in the upbringing of the state of Israel, and that's why their spread has been so effective.

TL;DR - If they give the Palestinians any wiggle room, they're afraid they'll take advantage of it and retaliate.
>>
>>78907589

My bad, I shouldnt have used the term "beat them" considering the US and Israel have the largest nuclear arsenal on the face of the earth, but they'll give them a run for their money to say the least.
>>
>>78907249
I find it unlikely Israel would ever allow this. Especially having palestiniansa surround Tel Aviv
>>78907589
Right right , again thanks for being insightful. A last question would be something along the lines of: Is there then, no practical way in which these people will be less oppressed? If rights are a threat to israel? Back to my first question, can the UN do nothing?
>>
>>78907631
No doubt there
>>
>>78902233

Kill yourself satanic Christ killing kike
>>
>>78902431
> Palestine should not have a standing army for at least 10-15 years
They have one since '93. They just failed to maintain it due to corruption and religious extrimisem.
> Israeli and Palestinian intelligence agencies should work to weed out islamist/Hasidic extremism
As said above: the problem with Pali security fores is that they are religious extrimisests themselvs. Dealing Jewish extrimists will be a matter of only few days: they're rather public andknow, they not all that violent and there're only inbetween 1-2 thousend of them.
> split Jerusalem
How would go about splitting a city the size of down down Manhattan, with the topography of inverted Grand Canyon and the architecture resembling on a mythological labyrinthine where all the populations are mixed up?
> Denounce Hamas
But why would they? It's the same people with the same beliefs. It's only one side that gave on the idea of defeating Israel only by sheer force and another that didn't.
> Palestinians in Israel have a right to return to Palestine
No problem. Now I only want to see you trying to explain to a Palestinian that Palestine doesn't start at the Jordan river and ends at the Mediterranean shores.
>>
>>78901947
Well, because fuck palestine. Meme country and people anyway.
>>
>>78901947
E R A R
>>
>>78907880

I couldn't give you a completely rational answer to that question, because it's very much subjective and up to interpretation. Personally, I'm quite a conspiracy theorist (muh bush did 9/11s), and so I've got pretty strong beliefs on the system of the world, but here's my take anyway.

The way I see it, we all know the world is essentially run by a few global superpowers, including the US, Saudia Arabia, Iran, China, etc. Much like the presumed Illuminati, I'm sure there are a few heads behind what occurs inside countries and whatnot, and the primary goal is to maintain control through whatever source possible. And of course along with that is the idea that they decide what they want to happen with each country. It's only logical for the UN to convene with the battle, because Israel has broken a ridiculous amount of human rights and UN laws, and yet it has gone completely unnoticed despite the huge uproar about it, which couldn't just be a coincidence.

TL;DR - The UN is in on it
>>
>>78901947
>why the fuck isn't Palestine free yet
Because it isn't a real country
They did the exact same thing the Jews did when they moved there from Egypt, killed everyone inhabiting it and setting up shop as dune merchant cockroaches.
Now fake Jews are given the land by the winning side in the war and the kebab somehow think they don't have to leave
Fake Jews need sympathy so they let them stay and don't kick them out then give them more land
They should have just exterminated them all when everyone else was too busy rebuilding to care
>>
>>78902431
israel will never accept that
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.