[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>overweight, poor diet, often poor hygein >underdeveloped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1463566481367.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463566481367.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>overweight, poor diet, often poor hygein
>underdeveloped social skills
>poor motivation and attentiveness to goal setting and self improvement
>defer of blame and responsibility, and victim complex "it's women who are wrong for not being attracted to me!"
>temperamental, moody personality confined to isolation due to lack of confidence and sense of self
>below average intelligence, fuelled by introverted, group-think, cult-like bubble study (read: faux intellectualism reinforced by peers)
>absence of developed work skills and career history, little motivation to improve and enter workforce

You guys do realise no amount of backwards thinking, socially devolved, intellectually bankrupt rightwing conservative political victories will save any of you from your genetic and social failure?

A Trump landslide victory isn't going to help you, /pol/. Not when the problem is you.
>>
>>78901721

>making up all this bullshit

I am all of these things, yet I know why I am unmotivated. What the fuck is the point of doing the same thing everyday for 40 years while the jews make more money in 1 day that you'll make in a lifetime.

Keep blaming the alt-right you putrid cuck
>>
>>78901721

all me
>>
>>78901721

Why are you telling us about yourself?
>>
>>78901861

>cuck
>jews

Fucking lol. /pol/ is a parody of failure that writes itself.
>>
excuse me, wtf are you doing in my safe space?
>>
File: 1454881975541.png (69 KB, 268x291) Image search: [Google]
1454881975541.png
69 KB, 268x291
>>78901721
I don't care about betas, and their lives. I hope they improve themselves if anything.

But ones who sit around complaining at the fact ''Tay Tay'', Kylie Kardashit and Aryana Gandie refuse to show interest in them, should probably kill themselves.

It's literally the equivalent of an ugly/landwhale woman complaining because some based alpha doesn't want to touch her, while she also continues to become a feminist.
>>
>>78901721
Go back to Canada, cuck
>>
File: xhrisjewvans.jpg (164 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
xhrisjewvans.jpg
164 KB, 1200x900
>>78901721
>>
>>78902014

Literally:

>no u
>>
>>78901721
Looks at flag... The shitposting is high in this nation.
>>
>>78901721
>>overweight, poor diet, often poor hygeine
Yep.
>>underdeveloped social skills
Yep.
>>poor motivation and attentiveness to goal setting and self improvement
Yep.
>>defer of blame and responsibility, and victim complex "it's women who are wrong for not being attracted to me!"
Not quite. Aware of blame and responsibility lying solely with me, but all too indifferent to it. Not that it's any better.
>>temperamental, moody personality confined to isolation due to lack of confidence and sense of self
Probably close enough.
>>below average intelligence, fuelled by introverted, group-think, cult-like bubble study (read: faux intellectualism reinforced by peers)
Closer to true than I'd like to admit.
>>absence of developed work skills and career history, little motivation to improve and enter workforce
I suppose Part-Time doesn't truly qualify as 'Workforce'. Worked for almost seven years and counting regardless, but that's the lone positive.

>A Trump landslide victory isn't going to help you
Of course not. It won't be ABOUT me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.