[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So July 4th is coming up, will the google doodle be a bunch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
So July 4th is coming up, will the google doodle be a bunch of crying Indians?
>>
Probably a black woman, asian man, white women with black husband, and a token white guy in a wheelchair in the back
>>
Founding fathers getting blackwashed
Some fuckin muslim symbols
American flag with a semi-transparent mexican flag on top
Fireworks, but theyll all be pride-colored
Pride colored American flag

Absolutely nothing, remains the plain google logo.
>>
>>78895137
They usually just do whatever's appropriate for the holiday. Hope it's nothing that eats my ram alive...
>>
>>78895137
"Pretend Indian"* Check your privilege OP.
>>
>>78895137
Hopefully, crates of tea floating in tha hahbah, or maybe a joke about the English surrender being overseen by the French.

Realistically though, it will be more diversity, enrichment and progress.
>>
>>78902935
There's only one India for Britain ;)
>>
File: 1423722800507.jpg (143 KB, 798x568) Image search: [Google]
1423722800507.jpg
143 KB, 798x568
I bet it will be super minimalist like memorial day where there was just a little tiny jpg of the support the troops ribbon.

I fucking want to nuke Google the fucking scum. Corporations should not be involved in politics. Of course liberals will think that's a good thing when it comes to their view points.

I would not be shocked to see something neutral like fireworks going off and then they add their liberal spin with a drawing of a group celebrating and the group will consist of a race mix couple, black male white female of course, and two gay white dudes kissing each other.
>>
>>78903550
Aww.
>>
>>78903660

Quit being a little triggered tumblrite anon.
Companies can do and say whatever the fuck they want.

Fuck the troops desu, those since WW2 anyways.
>>
File: 1464802767479.jpg (8 KB, 269x211) Image search: [Google]
1464802767479.jpg
8 KB, 269x211
>>78903791
>Companies can do and say whatever the fuck they want.

I hope a billboard gets put ouside your house of your mom getting railed by a nigger and it's about HIV prevention.

As you say corporations can do what they want.
>>
>>78903953

It'd be in their legal right to do so yeah, it would also be in my legal right to sue the niggers.
>>
>>78895137
>crying indians
indians dong give a shit

it's crying white people who think indians are just as fragile as they are
>>
File: 1466563471325.png (635 KB, 513x630) Image search: [Google]
1466563471325.png
635 KB, 513x630
>>78904072
I don't think so anon.

Corporations can do what they want.

Maybe shouldn't have been so rash in that statement.
>>
>>78904183

Mind your own fucking business Slovenia, or whatever the fuck your flag is.
>>
>>78895137
Should be Muzzies in American Flag hijabs shooting fireworks into a city skyline cheering
>>
>>78895137
There wont be a doodle, just a link to the wikipedia for 4th of July.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.