[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that Sikhs are bro-tier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13
File: slide_377148_4434396_free.jpg (788 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
slide_377148_4434396_free.jpg
788 KB, 1200x798
Is it true that Sikhs are bro-tier?
>>
>>78891679
all poo in loos are
>>
>>78891679
Shit tier
>>
>>78891789
What are you?
>>
They voted brexit. Here in canada the intigrated ones, not super fucking Hindu and can't speak English (yes I know, but we call them Hindus) - are pretty dope.
>>
>>78891679
Yes. They vote Brexit, kill muslims with fucking swords, and back Trump.
>>
I like them. Always have even before political age. They were always the more respectable liquor store owners. You can always tell if its a sikh run store.
>>
only one I knew was super buff and handed out lifting advice so yea
>>
>>78891679
How do we get white people to become Sikhs?
>>
>>78892173
>>78892272
>>78892407
Interesting, I thought they were like a Muslim/Hindu hybrid but the comments make them out to sound pretty based.
>>
>>78891730
Not really
t. First generation Indian American
>>
Met some in Flordia, they're pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>78891679
They're fine, I dunno about "bro" tier, but they're not Muslim, are sworn to protect the innocent with violence if necessary, but have weird cult like rules too, the kirpan and bracelet and turban and underwear I think. Kind of strict. And their leaders, gurus or some such, kind of weird too. But harmless and fairly upstanding so OK by me.
>>
>>78892640
That's fucking easy. There are lots of whites that like cultures other than their own. It wouldn't take them long to convert to Sikhism once they find out about it
>>
File: Sikh.jpg (134 KB, 961x542) Image search: [Google]
Sikh.jpg
134 KB, 961x542
>>78892640
I think it's impossible to convert a large number but I know a guy that did convert. He was a pretty cool guy and we both were interested in Buddhist philosophy when we were in school. We used to talk quite a bit about it and exchanged good books to read.

Over time he went Sikh while I absorbed more of the Buddhist philosophies. I'm 100% sure what I read was the reason why I'm largely center-left politically.
>>
>>78892173
Seems like you can't speak or rather spell English either so I wouldn't be complaining.
>>
File: sikh-man_650x400_81453711530.jpg (42 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
sikh-man_650x400_81453711530.jpg
42 KB, 650x400
Poo tier
>>
>>78892784
Some Sikh teens wear this white piece of cloth on their head that looks like a cotton ball. I don't really know what that is but it's weird as fuck
>>
>>78893739
it's hair you retard.

also please stop calling us bro-tier like we're your fucking friends or some shit. we'll stomp you whiteys out.
>>
>>78891789
Who are you??
>>
>>78893846
I'm glad you're not kissing up to the people here brother, but calm down.
>>
they're just the token group that people say are 'based' without evidence so they can go 'look I'm not racist I like these brown people'

They're exactly like the rest. Violent religious fanatics involved in organized crime and honour killings, just their book has a different name.
>>
File: 1466912429207.jpg (27 KB, 573x385) Image search: [Google]
1466912429207.jpg
27 KB, 573x385
Judge for yourself.
>>
>>78893854
What do you want?
>>
>>78893846
I was talking about this. What is it called?
>>
>>78894087
training turban?
>>
>>78891730
all poos in loos who left poo-land to go to loo-land*
>>
>>78894190
Forreal dude?
>>
>>78894087
It's called a patka. Some people wear it under their turban to keep their bun in place.
>>
File: 1466958764837.png (155 KB, 452x462) Image search: [Google]
1466958764837.png
155 KB, 452x462
>>78894190
>>
>>78894087

If you know of a better place to keep your ghee butter, I would like to hear it, sahib.
>>
>>78891679

It's an indian meme.
>>
>>78894087
that's where they keep their Sikh gold
>>
>>78893933
It's not surprising since Muslims have been trying to wipe out the Sikhs for centuries.
>>
>>78892646
Sikhism formed mainly during an era when Muslims were oppressing Hindus in India.

It's almost like a protective militant form of Hinduism.
>>
>>78892646
Everything out of the subcontient is based of Hinduism.
Sikhism is what Hinduism does when it looks at Islam and says I AIIIIIIN"T HAVEN NONE OF THAT SHIT.

It makes total sense that they voted leave, as all the base principals of leave (Total self determination of a nation, greater citizen control, potentially stronger ties with the commonwealth) is right up their alley.

Fucking embarrassing when Vietnam vets catching public transport can't tell the difference between these guys and Muslims. But then the Vietnam vets are embarrassing period so whatevs.
>>
>>78894265
Are you a Sikh or just Punjabi?
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 767x184) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 767x184
>>78894934
I'm a religious Sikh from a Panjabi background.
>>
>>78891679
They are, and they trigger leafs like nothing else, which automatically makes them bro-tier.
Fuck leafs, fucking scots of north america is what they are.
>>
>>78895105
What are your views on Hinduism and Islam?
>>
>>78895105
>>78895105
Can you explain your religion to me in a few words. I actually work with a Sikh, very sistertier. She dresses up in very pretty Indian garbs with a veil all the time. She covers up her hair with a black cap and a pretty veil over it all the time.

Most of you are cool, the rest of you are fucking cheaters and mimic niggers. So what are you all about?
>>
>>78891789
>macau
>>
>>78895331
Hinduism is almost a meaningless term to me because it's so broad. I don't have much to say about it.

I don't like Islam very much because it's divisive and inherently arrogant and hateful, but people can follow it if they want. I don't blindly dislike all Muslims.

>>78895552
Sikhism is about loving God, serving people, overcoming your anger, lust, pride, ego, greed, and replacing them with love, truth, contentment, compassion, and humility.

>the rest of you are fucking cheaters and mimic niggers. So what are you all about?

Not every Panjabi with a Sikh background is religious.
>>
Keep to themselves, work hard, brave in war, good food, they're decent folk.

They're legit terrorist sympathisers though. Not to the extent Muslims are, but they're still terrorist sympathisers.
>>
>>78896284
>>78896284
>>78896284
Who is that God you love and worship? Is it the God of the Bible, not that Trinity bullshit from the mainstream religions but the REAL God of the Bible. The one named by the Hebrew Tetragrammaton which in English is pronounced Jehovah?
>>
>>78896953
The name of the one you speak is enlil, he's a faggot, and he isn't God.
And his time is coming to an end.
>>
>>78891679
They don't bother anyone until you get in the way of their goals. Then you are in for some shit.

So they're essentially Jews. They will keep to themselves but God forbid if you 'infringe' on them. Then it's assassination time.
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 419x251) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 419x251
>>78896953
"One Universal Creator God. The Name Is Truth. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying, Beyond Birth, Self-Existent."

First line of our scripture.
>>
>>78897270
>>78897270
What is your book called, how is it divided(books, chapters, verses)? Who wrote it, when, why, how long ago?
>>
Yeah, we have a lot of them in the lower mainland. They are pretty cool guys.
>>
File: guru nanak bhai mardana.jpg (59 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
guru nanak bhai mardana.jpg
59 KB, 480x480
>>78898511
>What is your book called

Guru Granth Sahib.

>how is it divided

By music(ragas). The entire scripture was first sung to people and then later written down and compiled. All of it is poetry.

>Who wrote it

It was God-inspired and given by the Gurus. We have 10 starting from Guru Nanak in 1469 and ending in 1708 with Guru Gobind Singh.

>why

To enlighten us.
>>
File: Cl2Jd9eWQAACxFX.jpg (236 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cl2Jd9eWQAACxFX.jpg
236 KB, 675x1200
>>78898511
They're overall pretty cool
Here in the cities they're also usually pretty well off
Thing about India is the rich/educated are all pretty ok (this is the case everywhere in the world) but due to the population we've got a fucked ratio of these guys and the retarded savages
>>
>>78900583
By these guys I meant the general good population
>>
>>78891679
Do you know how i know that canada and UK are fucked? Because they have lot of Sikhs. They are meme tire(Literally a meme in INDIA) low IQ, drug addict wannabe niggers. Atleast US has telugu's, tamils and gujarati's who are intelligent and can contribute to the economy.
>>
>>78891679
>Is it true that Sikhs are bro-tier?

We're really not.
I hate white people. :)

Don't know why all my friends are white.

Fuck you all.
>>
>>78900963
i wish all u small dicked "Buddys" would leave. youve ruined the night life in this city, every club is just like 5 groups of 30 indians standings in a circle staring at girls asses who they never have the confidence to talk to but all think there alpha with there little cut off shirts showing off those low test baby indian arms, just leave the country please.
>>
File: sihkjpg.jpg (508 KB, 2083x3000) Image search: [Google]
sihkjpg.jpg
508 KB, 2083x3000
>>78892784
>Kind of strict.

Yeah, but only insofar as the Amish are. That is, that they are strict within their religion, personal habits, and families, but they are quite pleased to leave EVERYONE else ALONE.

Good enough for me.
>>
>>78900145
Why are almost all of you named Singh and Kaur?
>>
>>78901140
lol
You mother fuckers tried to kick us out of Surrey, now we own that shit.

You leave MY fucking country, mother fucker. Go back to Scotland and fuck goats there. No one needs your beta ass any longer.

Can't wait for the purge against white people. Gonna rape me some white bitches and murder your children, mother fucker.

No wonder white people need like at least 4-5 people to attack a single Sikh.
lol Beta faggots.
>>
>>78901347
Because all males are Lions as in Singh is rooted from Singham or lion and Kaur is meant to be princess.
>>
I worked with a lot at FedEx a few years ago and yeah they were pretty chill
>>
This thread is embarrassing.
>>
>>78901664
Your nation is embarrassing
>>
>>78901347
Now it's just given at birth as a middle name to every Sikh, but only Sikhs who have been initiated into the Khalsa are supposed to have Singh or Kaur as their surname. Singh and Kaur are royal surnames, it's to denote every Khalsa's ideal of sovereignty and freedom. The Khalsa only belongs to God, they don't bow to any worldly power, government, or person.
>>
>>78900861
Ahahahahahahh dumbass. You just formed opinions after seeing that new movie eh?
>>
>>78897075
His time is coming to an end by his brother Enki?

ALL HAIL MARDUK!
>>
File: 1402331197_Raagi-Jathas[1].jpg (121 KB, 640x441) Image search: [Google]
1402331197_Raagi-Jathas[1].jpg
121 KB, 640x441
Sihk's are Indo-European caucasoids and therefore, are white
>>
>>78901863
Yes, but supposedly marduk had already died by alexander's time, I believe the cube in mecca is where his remains are kept.
>>
>>78901516
>>78901516
>>78901516
Is that a title or a last name? If titles why? If names why? This kind of makes sense now because I have noticed only women named Kaur and men named Singh. Is this something you all change to later or is this just given at birth?

What about Dhaliwal? What do you think of Dopinder in Deadpool? Unlike niggers, you guys are not whiny about "representation." Why? What is your general opinion of black people?
>>
>>78891679
Siks and Israellis are bro tear
>>
>>78901847
>You just formed opinions after seeing that new movie eh?
Not to be rude but the movie was made because of that reason. But it's only in punjab and i have a few sikh friends who are really good.
>>
>>78902107
I think you are mistaken, the war between Ninurta and Marduk was way before Alexander's time, the whole summerian/babilonian/assyrian pantheon became the gods that Greeks and Romans adored, to be more specific they adored the sons of Enlil and Enki. Those were the old gods, then their sons became the new rulers of the world. Thats why some people thinks that Ninghidzida was the equivalent of the Aztec Quetzalcoatl.
>>
Daily Reminder that Sikhism is nothing but a plagiarism of Sufism. Sufism predates Sikhism and was established in India during the Delhi Sultanate (1200's) long before the invasion of Babur, the time Guru Nanak's life (1526):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nizamuddin_Auliya

The Evidence:
>Baba Farid Shakarganj's works (one of the most prominent Sufi Muslims in India) appearing in the Guru Granth Sahib:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fariduddin_Ganjshakar

>Concept of one God, arguably derived from Islam. The Mul Mantra can be seen as a facsimile of Surah Ikhlas in the Quran:

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him.

>Concept of Langar (practice of Langar dates back during the time of the Delhi Sultunate; free food was regularly served to the poor at Dargahs/Mazars.

The Dargah at Ajmer is a prominent example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajmer_Sharif_Dargah

Face it Sikhs, you guys are practically following Islam, you only reject Muhammad as the last prophet. But yeah, you're faith is definitely an amalgamation of Islam and Hinduism.

TLDR: Don't deny the influence Islam has had on the development of Sikhism.

DISCLAIMER:
All religions are made by humans and cannot be empirically proven.
>>
>>78902579
Honestly, this is how it is
Whatever regions they're from, it usually won't matter as much, it's usually education and background.
The ratio of them to the shitty people is very variable geographically, not so much in the way you're making it out to be.
Theres also much drugs in the south if you've actually seen it.
>>
>>78902627
Yeah true, what I meant was "he had been dead by the time alexander had caught up to him"
But yeah the result of that war was enlil taking total power and abolishing the ogdoad through the muhammad accords that brought about monotheism/abrahamism.
>>
>>78891789
OS CANHOES MARCHAR
>>
>>78902770
>you only reject Muhammad as the last prophet.

That's actually the best decision they ever made. Who cares about everything else.
>>
>>78900861
Sikhs are kind hearted, passionate and modern people, they face a lot of racism in India but the truth is, they have better living standards and self respect than most people.
>>
>>78902939
You think that Enlil is the same god of Jews, Christians and Muslims?

I find hard to believe that when Jesus Christ talked about his father, our father, is referring to Enlil. When you read the old testament you can see that the god it talks about has the same temper as enlil, but is not likely to be the same god that Jesus talked about, I can completely understand if he is the Muslim god because of their violent religion, but could it be the same as christians?
>>
>>78891679
Depends if you want to get cucked by Sikhs or not.
>>
>>78903269
If you notice, jesus is nothing like the old testament god. As far I can tell, he was a reincarnation of thoth/ningzhidda, HIS father is danki, the one who goes out of his way to save humanity from his batshit brother.
>>
>>78901847
Ya because sikhs are dumb fucks with attitude is a new meme...? What are you 12...? That has always been the case.
>>
>>78903528
If Enki is the real god then there is a mistake in the christian conception of the snake giving the apple to Eve, as far as I understood was Enki with Ninmah/Ninhursag and Ningzhidda who created humanity in order to carry the burden of labor that the demi-gods had.

So if Enki is the creator of humanity then he is the same that gave us the apple (capability to have children) and thus humanity left the Eden.
>>
>>78903528
>>78903819
So Enki is our conception of Satan, but in reality Satan would be Enlil and not Enki, maybe the kikes played us since the beginning to adore their satan/enlil god.
>>
>>78903819
Enki himself is not the God god, the creator of all as they themselves refer to it, but mostly just the engineer of humanity. But he had help from an unknown source, prior to that every attempt to create man had failed.
>>
>>78904025
I forgot they mention a creator of everything, stating there is something above them.

Really man, you are just making me to re-read all of my summerian/babilonic/akkadian history books.

Btw, do not believe all that crap that Zitchin wrote, maybe you dont but just in case.
>>
>>78893933
>blacks at 0%

race war when
>>
>>78904217
I haven't really read sitchin's interperetation actually, just an overview and it lays a pretty decent foundation, what's most compelling to me about it all is The Code.
>>
They are pretty chill
Our governed has fucked them over countless times and still does yet they remain adamant
>>
>>78891679
yes, they support trump
>>
>>78903149
it's not racism. are you dumb? saradarji jokes started because of their low IQ. I don't personally encourage or look down on sikhs. I appreciate their self respect.
>>
>>78891789
FUCKING

LEAVES
>>
If it wears a turban and is brown i highly doubt it
>>
>>78891679
The Sihks I worked with at a warehouse were mostly hard workers.
One of my best friends is Hindu.
None of them liked Muslims.

Poo in loos not so bad actually.
>>
>>78893933
>jewish almost 55%

Unironically made me think
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.