[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are South Park Republicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: web_bin_laden_2001_9_D.jpg (26 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
web_bin_laden_2001_9_D.jpg
26 KB, 620x349
Stumbled upon this gem on Wikipedia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican

This describes /pol/ perfectly.
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
I've read that article, but most people just reject South Park because one of the creators is Jewish/if they can get past that it still focuses more on social commentary than being politically consistent.

Still think matt and trey are gods but they are not running for president for a reason. Because they have broadway plays and shit.
>>
>>78891330
It used to, before Trump converted /pol/ to statism.
>>
>>78891591
Trump converted /pol/ to memes and they were already looking for an excuse. I just want the world to stop seeing murica as relevant, and I know they won't... they can't. They love memes too much.
>>
>>78891330

le TIL
>>
File: 1465320800902.png (966 KB, 576x1469) Image search: [Google]
1465320800902.png
966 KB, 576x1469
Yeah it better describes 2012 /pol/, but if you took the south park Republicans and put them in 2016 they would go further right.
>>
Matt and Trey got old and out of touch. They bought into the drumpf meme. You and I must make our own path now.
>>
It's faily easy to be middle ground between left and right.

Like, for example. Kill all muslims, take their money, and finance alternative energies.

Two bird with one stone.
>>
The Trayvon Martin / WWZ episode is pure gold. There is a chimp out and everything
>>
>>78891747
>stop seeing America as relevant

Never will happen. Also you just outed yourself as being under aged. America has been relevant since it's founding and will remain so as long as it is a super power.
>>
>>78891330
Makes sense since the majority of this board simplifies complex political issues and exaggerates situations; for example the migration """"CRISIS"""" in Europe. The majority of this board acts like a bad cartoon character.
>>
>>78891330
There's good reason that South Park will never ridicule race-mixing or negroes.
Matt Stone was married to a sheboon.
Trey Parker is the epitome of a beta cuck.
Here he is with his stripper wife and her son.
>>
>>78892100
imagine how much lower humanity's carbon footprint would be with 1.5 billion less durka durkas, too?
>>
NEVER TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON AGAIN! -TREY "KEKFAG" PARKER
>>
>>78893584
>>
File: 6312209647_828e5bbda9_m[1].jpg (14 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
6312209647_828e5bbda9_m[1].jpg
14 KB, 210x240
Hey goyi, err, guys, don't forget to spend your shekels on lots of South Park merchandise this holiday season. And remember to send some to Israel, our greatest ally.
- t. (((Matt Stone)))
>>
>>78892352
>America has been relevant since it's founding and will remain so as long as it is a super power.

I am almost 30, the reality of this is so staggering, being the actual center of the world while also being complete useless shit. Fuck being a superpower, the only thing that sucks better than us is the chinese.
>>
Coined by (((David Horowitz)))
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.