[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason to be pro-life that holds up from an atheist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 31
Give me one reason to be pro-life that holds up from an atheist perspective and without mentioning race.

Protip: You can't.
Protip II: Nigs get more abortions than whites so again, don't.
>>
>>78891246
Not prolife but in some cases it can harm the mother.
>>
>>78891246
http://www.secularprolife.org
>>
>>78891246
why dont you just kill human beings that are not in the womb? why dont you just kill toddlers and teenagers? make sire you give a strong atheist answer.
>>
>>78891246

Forcing children to be born that aren't wanted causes problems.
>>
Who are we to decide if a potential human wants to live or not?

More atheist babies are aborted than religious babies... That alone should be reason for an atheist to be pro life
>>
Without a get out of kid free card, people might actually have to start taking some responsibility for their actions.
>>
File: 1456631912778.jpg (71 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456631912778.jpg
71 KB, 682x1024
>>78891246
I can't do it without mentioning race. However, America and European countries should give assistance to minorities seeking abortions, while whites should be discouraged from doing it, but will receive assistance in cases of confirmed rape or incest.
>>
>>78891246
The fetus is it's own independent being, distinct from the mother through its genetic makeup. The woman through intercourse agreed for the possibility to carry a child, and therefore she's obligated to give birth to the child, whom has its own set of rights.
>>
>>78891246
No downside. Kills future welfare leeches and makes the world a better place.
>>
File: 1466988677916.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466988677916.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>78891246
Join us.
With the power of meme magic our Lord KEK grows ever more stronger.
>>
File: 1466930392042.png (431 KB, 568x693) Image search: [Google]
1466930392042.png
431 KB, 568x693
>>78891246
Basic fucking morality?
I still believe human life is sacred, I dont need some kike religion to tell me that.
Unless its a rape baby, an incestuous baby, or it has some serious defect that will hinder its quality of life, you shouldn't be able to legally abort your child.
People, especially young people, need to learn to take responsibility for their actions. Maybe stop fucking everything that has a pulse if you dont want to get pregnant, or use a condom.
>>
Pro-life atheist here.

Either all human life has value or none does. There is no inbetween, only mental gymnastics.
>>
>>78892984
To add to this; legalizing it will only increase the amount of degeneracy in western culture.
The amount of fat niggers I see on the internet being proud of getting knocked up by Tyshawn and getting it aborted is fucking disgusting.
Its not some achievement you slags its a potential human being.

I want to support abortions from a scientific standpoint, since I've seen firsthand what stem cells can do. More fetuses = easier stem cell research. But morally I can't justify it.
>>
File: 1466112584771.png (684 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1466112584771.png
684 KB, 768x576
>>78893076
are you for or against the death penalty? also, is war justifiable if all human life is valuable?
>>
a fetus is a human being from the moment it is conceived.

do you think humans should be killed? what gives some stupid woman the right to kill another human, whether it's her baby or not?

watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p59AjrBscc8
>>
>>78893352
Entirely different things fool
Fetuses haven't committed any crimes, or joined any military to fight.
>>
>>78893352

Against the death penalty. War can be justifiable; human life is not the only intrinsically valuable thing.
>>
>>78891246
>1 post
>>
>>78891246
Every embryology textbook states that life begins at conception.

Throughout the entire cycle from conception to death, the human exists, its life can be verified and measured.

There is nothing that logically makes killing an embryo intrinsically different from killing an infant, toddler, teen, adult, senior, etc. because they all have the same underlying nature of being alive or developing in some way.

Because of this you must either choose that life has high value or no value at all.

Choosing the latter would force you to cite arguments without data that is measurable or verifiable.
>>
>>78893527
This meme lasted a week, let it die
>>
>>78891246
Murder is wrong.

t. atheist
>>
>>78893076
Value can vary. A $1 coin technically has value but you wouldn't choose it over $10000.
>>
>>78893844

We're talking morality here, kid.
>>
>>78893902
And you're essentially arguing that $1=$10000 because they both have value. You literally posted that you think war can be justifiable so it's intellectually dishonest to hold a black and white view on abortion because muh morals.
>>
literally every argument for abortion COMPLETELY ignores the fact that you are killing someone
>>
>>78894019

Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: 1465217040260.jpg (70 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1465217040260.jpg
70 KB, 1600x900
potential, all entity's have it. so for an interesting experience here try to increase your surroundings overall potential. one way of many and the absolute most powerful is to be creative. children being the most creative thing one can create that has its own potential. boredom is the path to sleep , godhood is absolute boredom. you are a god if you don't create we may all fall back into the dark ages. when all gods go back to sleep.
>>
>>78894093
>no arguments besides ad hom
Careful you don't crinkle your fedora.
>>
>>78891246
>without mentioning race
Why? It's an important part of genetic survival, which is the entire reason abortion may/may not be a good for humanity.
>>
>>78894179

>no arguments

That's funny, especially since your argument about $1=$10000 is utterly irrelevant to anything being discussed in this thread.
>>
>>78894179
You didn't make an argument for him to refute, you just said a bunch of rubbish about humans being similar to currency
>>
>>78891246
If you do not believe that life begins at or near conception, then the beginning of life is completely arbitrary meaning that killing someone is never immoral.
>but fetuses can't live on their own.
So can't many people in this world. That means it is okay to murder people on life support and mentally and physically handicapped people. If you believe that, then you have no sense of morality and are giving atheists a bad name.
BTW I'm atheist
>>
>>78894399
>i'm pro life because all life has value
>But value can vary; like currency the one with the greater value would be prioritized if you had to choose
>UHHH UR A KID UR EMBARRASSING URSELF
Can't believe I had to hold your hand through this. Not even going to bother with (You) since you're this moronic.

>>78894471
If you're here for the honorary ameridumbcunt application then I'd say you passed with flying colours.
>>
>>78891246
The only thing that determines who/what is human and who/what is allowed to be killed is human rules (law, ethics and morality)

If the definitions used by one include pre-viability embryos and foetuses then that is your argument.

There's no objective rules on this.
>>
>>78894759

You seem to be confusing value (currency) with value (morality). I know it can be difficult since they are the same word, but they do have different meanings. You should read the definition and in the future use context clues to help identify which meaning of the word is being used.
>>
>>78893392
>a fetus is a human being from the moment it is conceived.
Bullshit.
>>
>>78893489
>Against the death penalty.
Even in extreme cases like confirmed mass murders?
>War can be justifiable; human life is not the only intrinsically valuable thing.
Agreed.
>>
>>78894759
>If you're here for the honorary ameridumbcunt application then I'd say you passed with flying colours.

Projection?
>>
>>78892321

People will be idiots regardless. You can't make niggers accept accountability for their actions. They dindu nuffins.
>>
>>78892321
This
>>
A mother should never want to kill her own child. That is the problem with abortion. Mothers are convinced that bearing a child is not worth it, and they're given an easy way out by murdering it. And the tragedy of it all is that they are patted on the back for it, so they can continue to make more children for the slaughter in their never ending quest for pleasure.

It saddens me to see a generation of children disappear when they could have been risen by a mother and father who would have loved them and taught them values. But that is why they are aborted in the first place. The parents aren't committing to a lifestyle that would read children.

They seek pleasure without responsibility, and society claps in their favor.
>>
>>78895551
would rear*
>>
>>78895297
>Even in extreme cases like confirmed mass murders?

Why do people always try to bring up extreme cases as though it were some form of argument?

Yes, I am absolutely against the death penalty in all cases for any reason for all time. If I said no, I'd just be one of those morality-lacking, "mental gymnastics" types.
>>
>>78895216
prove me wrong
>>
>>78891246
Use the same arguments that condemn murder from an atheist perspective.
>>
>>78891246
Morality is absolute, relativism is satanism...a religion. Fag.
>>
>>78894745
It only means you can murder anyone who isn't a land owning self made farmer since only land owning farmers who tend their own land can live on their own food and water supply.
>>
>>78891246
Because someone might accidentally abort the next Hitler or Stalin, who would actually quell the massive population growth we're set to experience.
>>
>>78891246
Because people need to be held responsible for their actions, and they can't go around creating something as precious as life and then killing it without penalties. People who are impregnated against their will get a free pass though.
>>
>>78891246
We all agree that while the baby is developing, from blastocyst to birth, the right to life is developed. Pointing to the exact week in which the fetus gains the right to life is impossible. There is no distinguishing feature in which one could agree upon. It must mean that the right to life is inherit at conception. In concept, taking someone's life is wrong due to the fact that you take their control of their future. You do the same when abort.
>>
>>78895642

Kudos to you for holding that opinion.

I'd much rather watch the world die out by the extremes. We already fucked this planet up pretty good. Since we're keen on importing low IQ mongoloids who won't help us colonize space, we might as well do a huge fucking cleanse before we destroy humanity for good.
>>
>>78895551
>The parents aren't committing to a lifestyle that would read children.

Yeah that sucks, but if we can't change society, we're better off with a bunch of dead baby fetuses versus more unwanted humans on this planet.
>>
abortion is probably the one issue that i just cannot sympathize with the opposition's (pro-choice) point of view. abortion is murder. there is no ifs or buts about it, not even in the case of rape. it is still murder.

if women are not willing to accept the possibility of pregnancy they should not have sex. if it is rape they should not make the tragedy even worse by killing an innocent human.
>>
File: 1464837494980.jpg (187 KB, 640x508) Image search: [Google]
1464837494980.jpg
187 KB, 640x508
>>78895642
The state will fund and sustain this person for the rest of their lives if they end up with a life sentence, in turn putting added weight onto the tax paying public's back to support a further increasing and failing welfare state. Why sustain a human life who had major disregard for other human life? War can be justified just as taking the life of a horrific murderer can be.

Or can the death of a murder only be justified when carried out in retaliation for the initial act? (As in, say someone's wife was murdered and then the husband killed the murderer after the fact in retaliation.)
>>
i don't even understand why people have to be 'redpilled' on abortion. it should not even be a question of left and right wing, unless the left wing has the ability to somehow justify murder.
>>
>>78896077
That's what I'm getting at. It's not the law thats the problem.

We have to change society.
>>
>>78891246

1) It's the murder of a child and has gimped our birth rates in white countries.

2) Only per capita, on a numbers basis whites do more and remember a white life is worth several non-white lives so a 1:1 comparison is silly anyway. I'd rather see the white race grow at a moderate rate while nigs explode in growth than see the white race decline in numbers while nogs grow. When we hit our Malthusian limit it'll be nearly exclusively nogs dying off anyway so there population right now doesn't matter too much as long as we whites stay strong and multiply.
>>
>>78891391
Less likely than keeping the baby harming the mother.
>>
>>78896077
>Yeah that sucks, but if we can't change society, we're better off with a bunch of dead baby fetuses versus more unwanted humans on this planet.
This. "B-but dead babies" is a libcuck-tier argument when it's just insane to replace a simple solution with post-facto moralizing.
>>78896429
>race
>>
>>78896307
>it's murder
So is meat. You can't be pro-life without being a vegetarian.

Maybe it's because I'm in favour of sterilizing criminals and tards but all these "arguments" seem really inconsistent and leftie-tier so far.
>>
>>78891599
>why dont you just kill human beings that are not in the womb?
Because they are out of the womb and posses cognitive thought. Don't be stupid. Anything past second trimester should not be happening though.
>>
>>78896472

>it's the murder of children

This was my primary argument. The race part is fluff.
>>
Generally pro-death, actually. I'm fine with execution of criminals given a sufficiently robust jurisprudence surrounds it.

I'm fine with abortion, given a practical mechanism for it- and as a side note birth control pills ought to be more freely distributed.

We only have so many resources, and mandating these kinds of things is just as impractical as outright banning them.

Also using the 'but it's MURDER' terminology is inaccurate. By definition, if both of these things are legal, then they are not murder- which is a criminal killing.

These acts, conducted under a law you don't have to agree with, are simply killing. You can kill an animal, you can kill a criminal. Legal killings, whether you agree that they ought to be legal, are things that can occur.
>>
>>78892321
>>78895375
And, surprise surprise, they still won't take responsibility for their actions and we'll have yet another drain on society running around.
>>
File: u wot.jpg (6 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
6 KB, 236x177
>>78896577
animals are not humans you fucking retard
>>
>>78891246
population control
>>
>>78893230
>>78892984
>The amount of fat niggers I see on the internet being proud of getting knocked up by Tyshawn and getting it aborted is fucking disgusting.
>Its not some achievement you slags its a potential human being.
And you think these people are going to raise their children to be upstanding, contributing members of society? You should be glad these people are dumping their spawn. You need to grow some thicker skin, anon.
>>
>>78894070
>killing
>someone
>>
>>78896577
It's immoral to kill our own kind that are children. This is a basic primitive fact of life. It is the woman's fault for not getting on a birth control pill after already being unprotected, and any child past a week should be allowed to live. I love meat and I'll kill and eat any animals I want to, because they are inferior to humans. It's lefty-tier if YOU think unintelligent animals commonly eaten (pigs, cows, chickens) are worth anything more than human food.
>>
>Anti-lifers believe a woman could legally kill you by suffocating you with her womb as long as you were asleep or unconscious
>>
>>78896082
>>78896307
>>78896429
>>78896606
Removal of something that is not living is not murder. No ifs or buts about it. Removing a tree from your yard is closer to murder than removing a fetus from a womb, because the tree is living.

There is something so ironic about a website which goes on and on about minorities being unable to raise their kids to be contributing members of society largely wanting said parents to keep their offspring.

>>78897009
No, I don't. Because I am a living, human being, capable of cognitive thought.
>>
Had two abortions in my life, two different girls.

Fuck you I don't want kids.
>>
>>78891246

If power truly does lie with the people, no worldly power may decide who can join and leave the people.
>>
>>78897214
>a baby
>something that is not living

Pick
One

>>78897340
congrats you're going to hell
>>
Because killing a fetus is immoral. It takes away that person's entire lifespan. He or she would've grown up to be just like you or me.

It's basically murder, or at least morally wrong for the same reason as murder.
>>
>>78897480
Jokes on you, hell isn't real.
>>
>>78891246
When you're not some kind of wealthy heir then who will pay you and your healthcare in your old age (70+)?

Protip: Niggas, jews or other wealthy folks probably don't.
>>
File: 00aa.jpg (11 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
00aa.jpg
11 KB, 247x247
>>78897531
sure thing champ
>>
all these
>muh babies
fuck that. the more uwanted fatherless shitheads born the more degenerate the world gets.
>>
>>78891246

I just believe abortion is murder from the perspective that had the pregnancy not been terminated, that a person would otherwise have been born.

If we are willing to say there are times it is ok to end a life (IE early stage) then we are finding a way to excuse murder. By this logic the murder of someone too old could be validated. Or the murder of someone with a disability. You are in essence rationalizing ending a life for whatever arbitrary purpose you have found.

The spark of life is initiated and a doctor goes in and purposefully ends that.

Murder is Murder if by another name. (abortion). I honestly believe all the women's rights issues are an added way to deflect a closer inspection of what it really is. Ending someones life at your convenience.
>>
>>78897886
fucking this.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 256x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 256x292
>>78891246
That's the whole point. Atheist are essentially just nihilist. Nothing means anything to them. There is an atheist nutjob at Princeton who says sex with corpses is fine as long as they agreed before they died and sex with animals is fine as long as they give consent. He never really goes into what constitutes an animal giving consent. His name is peter singer and once again he is a board member at Princeton university
>>
manpower is necessary to the security of the state

modern countries have a low fertility rate

preventing abortion helps protect the state
>>
>>78891246
>nigs
Are the reason I am pro-choice.

I think it's a terrible, disgusting thing for a human to do.
But unfortunately there's no reasonable chance of them just okaying it for those filthy beasts if it's not just as available to actual humans.
>>
>>78891246

>3016
>having a "natural birth"
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>78897531
Jokes on your, hell is a metaphor for the empty godless directionless lonely lifestyle you are already living.
>>
>>78891246
If you are so smart, then reason yourself past this one. If the known result of abortion is death for the child, and the alternative (being pro life) is inherently better for society. Since the future of the child is unknown, he has a statistical probability of being the smartest person to ever exist, among many other great people. Therefore you should be pro-life, and wait till the child is of an age where his attributes can properly be measured, and if they are not up to par, then you may kill it. So, in conclusion, being pro life, and letting the child live until it can be deemed either a benefit to society or not, is the most logical solution
>>
>>78898348
Eh, you're half right. Not being religious kinda sucks sometimes because you have to deal with existentialism. The rest is pretty legit though, I can hate Islam and not sound like half a tard because I'm following a skynigger of my own. Granted I favor Christians far more than mudslimes.
>>
>>78898022
Listened to Singer on Gad Saad's podcast, Singer is insane.
>>
>>78897886
>>78898009
agree, but still its murder. I'm fine with it, but lets call it for what it is.
>>
>>78898869
You have to believe in something and I bet you still believe in psychology and put in faith in some superstitious skynigger mind in your brain controlling your body and perspective.
>>
Every child is a potential future contributor to the economy. A strong economy makes a strong nation.
>>
>>78891246
>from an atheist perspective
>without mentioning race

and why are you here?
>>
>>78897214

The hell is your argument to say a fetus isn't living? Cells are living, sperm are living, human eggs are living, fetuses are living, zygotes are living, grass is living, trees are living...

The difference between a fetus and a tree is that one is a living human being and one is a living plant. One is a sentient being (albeit not yet self-aware) while the other is a fucking tree lol.

>there's great irony in a site which criticizes people on the way they treat their children, but doesn't advocate for their mass murder

Do you see how silly a statement like that is?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>78899326
That really makes us think.
>>
>>78891246
>Without mentioning race
Why? Race is real.
>>
File: abortion.png (75 KB, 1366x780) Image search: [Google]
abortion.png
75 KB, 1366x780
Abortion should be given on request
>>
>>78899500
>implying
>>
Easy. If you think ending a person's life is wrong, then what difference does it make at what stage? Does the end result change? Is stealing $1500 less of a problem than stealing a $1500 tv? No one says, oh these are pieces of paper, it's not real money until you exchange it for a good or service. We generally attribute to it a value based on its potential purchasing power, despite there being a real disconnect between cash and goods; one that doesn't exist between the unborn and the born.

The only reason it's seen as morally acceptable is because people think it's convenient. You can get knocked up and act like it never happened, and most people aren't emotionally invested enough to care enough to call it what it is let alone be upset about it.

There's no rational reason to find it acceptable apart from any perceived practicality. Strip it of that and it would be perceived as one of the many barbarous human acts.
>>
File: BhL5D5bIMAAhpUc[1].jpg (41 KB, 599x403) Image search: [Google]
BhL5D5bIMAAhpUc[1].jpg
41 KB, 599x403
this is bait as fuck, only an idiot thinks there is no faith based backing for the pro life perspective
>>
>>78891246
why do you care?
>>
>>78899710
And why does he feel a responsibility? He implys a higher level of obligation that all humans feel, a metaphysical ideal.
>>
>>78891246
The life that would have lived in orphanages would create problems that we could find solutions to. Without those lives we are hindering progress as a whole. That's coming from a standpoint of abundance however and I doubt you would understand you fucking shill
>>
>>78899318
I believe that we can predict some human behavior as far as psychology goes. We are animals after all. The only thing I put faith in is where I see it in action. Money is the only true god.
>>
>>78891246
If we live in a material world with no spiritual life before or after death, then being pro-life is only logical.

In a material world, life is the most important thing you have, and death is the worst possible punishment.

An abortion is the unnatural termination of a potential life.

The use of force in ending life, for an atheist, must therefore be the worst possible crime to commit.

So abortion is morally wrong, and you should be pro-life. In fact life starts at conception is purely an atheistic argument and fetus viability outside the womb is a slippery slope. Most premature babies need an incubator, why not postnatally abort them because they are nonviable outside of an incubator? What about regular babies, they cant fend for themselves and in nature they would just die, what's wrong with killing babies?

No, logically you must take the position that since as an atheist, you are convinced this is the only life there is, once a baby is conceived it must be protected and have the full rights of all other living humans. Allowing any wiggle room in the definition of a human opens the door for potential abuse, like the sterilization and mass murder of retards and those born with genetic defects.

So it's really strange you are pro-choice, which is a purely religious argument. Religions tend to give you a choice whether to believe in God and his commandments, if you don't you will face judgement after death. Atheists must take away your choices and criminalize the most immoral actions, because punishment must be in the present moment, otherwise you die and got away with it.

In the bible there are only 3 punishments: Repayment for theft, Lashes for adultery, and death for murders.

In fact early Christians were pacifists. Imprisonment, torture, starvation were all man made methods of punishment. The savage heathens of the New World were particularly fond of rape, torture and human sacrifice, taking pleasure in perfecting cruelty.
>>
>>78899839
Why feel any responsibility for anything?
>>
>>78891246
Here's why.
The problem with all pro-abortion fanatics is they have no concept of what life is
They all have their own definitions of life that are often contradictory and they then ignore logical consequences of those definitions
>It's not life till they take their own breath
Then why have incubators for pre-mature birth or resuscitate people who are drowning
>It's not life till it has a heart beat
Then why have defibrillators or resuscitate people who've had heart attacks
>It's not life until it pops out the mom
Then why do we allow for C-sections?
>It's not alive until it is "viable"
Never provide a good definition of viable especially when get cycle back to incubators and the increasing level of artificial womb technology

But above all, my favorite is
>It's just a sack of cells
Well no shit. You're just a sack of cells. Logically if we don't owe morality to sacks of cells there's no reason not to murder people.

The only consistently logical definition for life is When a new and unique set of DNA possessing a full set of chromosomes is created.
And that is inception which means from the moment of fertilization, the new life (now possessing unique DNA) has human dignity and thus we are morally obligated to take care of it as life

>inb4: sperm and eggs
Those do not possess a full set of chromosomes meaning they do not have their own full and unique DNA and therefore are not life.
>>
>>78900068
exactly.
>>
I'm pro choice, it's good for society, people don't have to raise kids they don't want/aren't ready for, and raise them to be monsters, being a burden themselves and raising fucked up kids. Babies with bad genetic diseases get weeded out, less crap in the gene pool, what's not to like. People can't put their feelies aside and look objectively at it and see the good it does. Abortion is just a part of eugenics and look at what selective breeding did for white people.
>>
>>78891246
you dont have to believe in God to place a high value on human life

are you telling me the only reason athiests would believe to hold up the rule of law that murder is a crime because it benefits society?

do athiests lack the empathy to provide a murderer with the punishment that would satisfy the victim's loved ones?

abortion is taking another's life for no reason other than their development level and because "women's feelings".

regardless of whether you believe in god or not, if you placewomen's feelings above human life then you're the one who needs to explain himself
>>
>>78896590
why does cognitive thought equal value of life worth protecting

what is the difference between aborting a human 1 second past the second trimester and 1 second before the second trimester, as they are so different in your mind?
>>
>>78900264
>values
>empathy

Please explain why any of these matter.
>>
>>78891599
We execute people who are a huge burden to society and cannot be reformed, it's called the death penalty. Why waste resources to keep people alive who are too broken to be fixed and are dangerous and violent, it doesn't make sense. Put your feelings aside and think about it.
>>
>>78891246
>you can't
Well, human life doesn't have any value by itself. Only value of 'use' is measured and used (like it should, you dirty goyim) in an atheistic world view.

Maybe if you made fetuses cool they would oppose killing them.
>Protip II: Nigs get more abortions than whites so again, don't.
They still manage to breed more; your solution is a red herring on the subject. Sterilization would work wonders.
>>
>>78900003
Then go suck some dicks for some dollars, bow down to the altar of cock you filthy animal, we don't need your degenerate bullshit here and isn't the third abortion always free anyway?
>>
>>78892211
Because fetuses decide their religion before birth...
>>
>>78891246
given the fact that an atheist inherently believes there is no 'omnipotent' force of good will watching over mankind, it should seem obvious that keeping a healthy and natural birthrate among our collective species is paramount as we have no guarantees in 'ife' or in the 'universe'. as far as atheist are concerned, we are always a large meteor or a new virus strain away from almost being extinct, and then when you consider 'global warming' (lol) well... you should be able to see, 'pulling out' is the only natural option for birth control besides buggery, which women prefer anyway.

>tut
>>
>>78900399
they are the key ingredients of civilisation
>>
>>78891246
Chopping up nigger babies is effective crime prevention policy.
>>
>>78900537
>civilization
Depends on your definition.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/civilization

Let's use this one.

>a relatively high level of cultural and technological development; specifically : the stage of cultural development at which writing and the keeping of written records is attained

None of this implies values or empathy.
>>
>>78893352
yes war is justifiable even if all 'life' is valuable. it's stupid to think that some lives are not more valuable than others. islams believe the lives of their voodoo men are more valuable than those of Westerners or 'infidels', i believe my life is more valuable than yours, you believe your life is more valuable than the cave-man who preceded you so long ago.. the idea of 'equality' is just a social measurement, not a natural law :)
>>
>>78900650
>None of this implies values
Values are boundaries for human action. Any development of culture needs to have the value of loyalty [to the group] or [to the tradition].
Of course, you are probably autistic or atheistic and can't spot the connection.
>>
>>78892321
Always with the fake moral crap. I hear the same revenge argument over and over, keep you legs closed and you won't have to have kids, as if ruining the best years of someone's life and forcing them to watch their plans for their own future wither and die in front of them so you can 'teach them a lesson' like, how the FUCK do you think they're going to regard that revenge baby? You think they'll love something that they didn't want and were forced to have? No. So then what happens? They mistreat the kid, and don't put effort into raising it, and it turns into some sort of nigger, then has more nigger offspring. Arguments against abortion are idiotic and based on some fake moral crap, it's about as bad as the leftist's inability to think.
>>
>>78900650
>None of this implies values or empathy.

No human society can reach high levels of cultural and technological development without values and empathy. Want a real life example? Look at the places without values and empathy: black ghettos.
>>
File: 1462668988503.png (170 KB, 375x374) Image search: [Google]
1462668988503.png
170 KB, 375x374
>as someone without morals give me one reason why I should care about this issue of morality
>>
>>78900226
I would say you're anti-nature and science.

Your want to have your cake (unprotected sex) an eat it too (abort unwanted pregnancies). How is mass unprotected sex (the spread of diseases) and mass abortions (reducing viability of future pregnancies) good for society?

You're pro-choice when it comes to abortion, wouldn't it be more logical to be pro-choice when it comes to personal responsibility:

>You choose to have unprotected sex (or are raped).

>You suffer the consequences of your choice (or someone else's choice upon you).

We punish people who commit crimes, we don't punish the victim or in this case an innocent third party (the unborn child).

Abortion to me seems like murder of a human being, and a terrible injustice to the mother who may never fall pregnant again due to medical complications.

Choices in the real world have consequences, we don't make the speed limit higher because you want to drive faster.
>>
>>78900464
>isn't the third abortion always free anyway?
If only.
>>
>>78900780
Empathy is just an instinct, though. It needs to be regulated by values as well, so that we would not succumb to this flesh machine (and in turn vote Labor / some other retarded bullshit).
>>
>>78900751
Any development of culture needs to have the value of loyalty [to the group] or [to the tradition].

And this is not possible on the basis of individual success in an controlled system? After all - you seem to imply society was built collabrativley. In reality, most society was dictated by a sole ruler and everyone else fouight individually for themselves. Technological developments occured at the behest of one ruler or by the inginuity of an individual

>>78900780
those ghettos are hughly religious, most of the time, and value many things, such as family and friends
>>
File: Dindus.jpg (53 KB, 552x459) Image search: [Google]
Dindus.jpg
53 KB, 552x459
>>78891246
i'm with you Ostereichbro. I am eternally reminding people Planned Parenthood/abortion has helped us by removing untold hundreds of thousands of niglets from society.
>>
>>78896788
Good on them if they have it aborted, we just need to give out free abortions if they can keep the genetic material for research, taking a shitty dead baby and using it to make life better for everyone else. That dead baby could help with research for curing cancer, or cloning organs for people.
>>
>>78891486
>check your born privilege
Dropped
>>
>>78891246
>prove me wrong with these arbitrary rules I define that I can shift at any time, oh you can't haha guess I win!
Fuck off shill
>>
File: tfits3.jpg (35 KB, 446x335) Image search: [Google]
tfits3.jpg
35 KB, 446x335
>>78900795
>thinking atheism means without morals
>being that basic
so, so basic.
>>
>>78891246
muslims dont do abortion and have more children and will overwhelm you with sheer numbers alone.
You "smart" atheist will end up in a islamic country with people that hate you more than literally anyone else and will slaughter and torture you in the thousands... if thats not reason enough to make some children than you really are the most stupid motherfuckers ever alive in the history of this continent and you deserve everything that is coming your way in a couple of decades. Is that reason enough for you, you "educated" fool?
>>
>>78900776
those people should be punished for being bad parents. Why not just sterilize them, wouldn't this solve all your problems? If you want to have unprotected sex, have as much of it as you want but first tie off your tubes, get a vasectomy, free of charge. Also get this little dot tattooed on the inside of your wrist, so other people can know you are unable to have children, it's only fair to let them know that up front.

I don't think any religious person would argue against self-sterilization of anyone who wanted it. We simply don't want to see babies murdered because you refuse to take physical responsibility for your biological actions.
>>
>>78892657
You cannot force someone to give an organ to their child or anyone else, why then is it right to force someone to let a fetus reside in it's mother and drain her facilities?
>>
File: 1446051155685.jpg (132 KB, 1000x896) Image search: [Google]
1446051155685.jpg
132 KB, 1000x896
>>78891246
Abortion is murder.
There's no getting around that. You're terminating an innocent life. You can justify it any way you want, but it IS murdering a baby.

I personally don't really give a shit though. Abortion has really curbed the nigger population over here. Overall it's been beneficial. It's still killing babies though, like I said.
>>
>>78900927
>And this is not possible on the basis of individual success in an controlled system?
>in a controlled system
By what? By who? Kikes? You? System controlled by beliefs has been the answer.
>individual success
It's nice to have, but what will you sell for it?

>After all - you seem to imply society was built collabrativley.
Did I? Values can be taught. Those who learned better values made their nation thrive.

>In reality, most society was dictated by a sole ruler and everyone else fought individually for themselves. Technological developments occurred at the behest of one ruler or by the inginuity of an individual
I'm pro-monarchy.
>>
>>78901217
they are carrying a fetus, the organ is their own.

>drain her facilities

Women who wish to have their facilities undrained should either not have sex, not have unprotected sex, or get a medical procedure to ensure they cannot conceive a child. The fourth option: be allowed to murder their unborn child because it's inconvenient, is a monstrous and abhorrent act.
>>
>>78900927
>those ghettos are hughly religious
Haiti vs. Dominican Republic. Not all religions are equal.

>most of the time, and value many things, such as family and friends
They don't. They sell their children for slaves in order to eat (self interest > all).
>>
>>78897888
>A person WOULD HAVE otherwise been born.
It's not a person yet, but the one having it IS, and they have rights, more than a non-person.
>spark of life
So, my seman is alive, you wanna save that too? People found ways to MAKE stem cells, are those a human just because they are dividing? No.This is ignorance based around religion, if it wasn't a
>le magic spark of life
It'd be some other made up crap meant to move the goal post.
>>
>>78891599
toddlers and teens are sentient beings, a fetus is essentially just a tumor that if left alone would eventually develop sentience but does not have the capacity to experience anything.
>>
>>78891603
thats pro-choice you dumbass
>>
File: Plague_1467013961667.jpg (291 KB, 1080x1459) Image search: [Google]
Plague_1467013961667.jpg
291 KB, 1080x1459
>>
Abortion should be for the exceptional cases. Deformity, sexual assault and health complications to child or mother. Adoption is a much better option.

Abortion is murder.
Just like death penalty, it should be done only when necessary. Don't be a pro life, be a pro common sense.
>>
>>78901224
this. you are unarguably murdering a living human. only the ill informed and those in denial will argue this. but i dont personally care about trash murdering other trash so its a non-issue, not unlike gang crime.
>>
>>78901259
>By what? By who? Kikes? You? System controlled by beliefs has been the answer.
By humans. Beliefs control nothing. Believing I control the Sun does not make it so

>Did I? Values can be taught. Those who learned better values made their nation thrive.
You did. See >>78900751
>value of loyalty [to the group]

>I'm pro-monarchy.
Is this relevant?

>Haiti vs. Dominican Republic. Not all religions are equal.
Is this relevant? Sweden and the USA also have different religious demographics

>They don't. They sell their children for slaves in order to eat (self interest > all).
All people in capitalist nations do this
>>
>>78891246
Six month post birth abortions should be legal. Six months after birth is the most critical period that determines whether or not someone is fit to own a child or can handle it.

Raising kids can be daunting. Not everyone is up to snuff. Three months in and cant rise to the task? Abort it. Sudden life change that makes it unfeasible to keep the kid within the first six months? Abort it.

I would argue first two years but a lot of people can't handle getting rid of an unborn fetus let alone a kid that should be able to walk and speak gibberish.

Consent from both parents isn't an issue. If one party objects they can file a civil suit for any monetary losses.
>>
>>78892211
a potential human doesn't want anything you retard. your cum is a potential human too, but im sure that doesn't mind ending up dying inside your dog any more than an early term fetus would
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 313x470
>>78891246
It's neither good nor bad. But if you can parse a fetus into being justifiably eliminated, don't be surprised when someone uses a similar technique to parse you as being justifiable to eliminate.

Maybe you use too many resources. Maybe you're one of THEM. Maybe your kind has outlived their usefulness. Maybe you can't be educated and brought into line. Maybe you're too old, or too young, or too rich, or too poor. And really, someone like you can't be properly considered human, now can you?
>>
File: 1462669246431.jpg (40 KB, 330x367) Image search: [Google]
1462669246431.jpg
40 KB, 330x367
>>78901061
>he thinks morality is relative
>>
>>78901733
A sperm isnt a potential human you fucking retard
It takes a sperm and an egg to make a human.
>>
>>78891246
Because a larger population help the economy. Having a larger native population is better than importing foreigner which causes social divisions and conflict in society.

Also, once you are old is better to have somebody from whome you will use money.
>>
>>78901784
Thats not what he thinks or what he implied you dumb leaf
>>
>>78901691
I feel like we need an equal ruling for old people. What do they contribute anyway? Let's be honest, old folks are a huge drain on society, we could use their pensions and savings on something useful. Whats a good cutoff age for you, 50? 55? 50 years is a half a century, that seems like a fair amount of time to be alive, do you really need any more years? With so many poor and starving people in the world, I feel like asking for more than 50 years of life is just greedy.
>>
File: disgust.png (940 KB, 800x884) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
940 KB, 800x884
>>78901217

>Why should women not be allowed to commit murder for the sake of some calories?
>>
>>78901803
Besides, a sperm+egg doesn't make a human either. You just got a useless hunk of flesh, after a few months
>>
>>78901681
>Beliefs control nothing
They control human behavior and desires, to an extent. Beliefs can be enforced as well in order to build something far more efficiently.
>believing I control the Sun does not make it so
But if others were to believe that, it would definitely affect their lives and society. If people believed that murder was wrong, and had real consequences, they might behave differently to the alternative.

If jews believed that goyim are human, they wouldn't do all that degeneracy. If they believed that Jesus Christ is the Lord, they would not do what they do.

If a guard does not believe in his nation, will he stand on his post?
>>
>>78901691
what the fuck?
>>
>>78901897
>tfw you can't believe Nazi's stabbed your friend who attacked them. Who stabs people, it's 2016, are you a fucking Nazi?
>>
>>78901681
>Is this relevant?
I'm not against individual achievement.
>Is this relevant? Sweden and the USA also have different religious demographics
And they behave differently. Due to their beliefs.

>All people in capitalist nations do this
Indeed.
>>
>>78901910
That is a human being you fucking nitwit, according to you its a hunk of flesh but that isn't an argument.
Unless you can prove IN COURT why you need to have this abortion, you shouldn't be allowed.
It breeds complacency and degeneracy. You literally support fat niggers getting knocked up and killing their kids so they can just do it over and over again.
>>
>>78901161
You don't have to SEE babies 'murdered' if something in the world offends you, you don't have to look at it, r think about it. Sterilization isn't a bad thing, and if they want it great, but we shouldn't FORCE people to not get abortions. There are too many variables in life to think that you can cover all the bases so that there will be no need for abortion. Also, again, the research people can do with the stem cells could do HUGE things for medicine and science, and it is MUCH easier to harvest them from aborted fetuses than to try to make it. I really don't see why you all choose to be so butthurt over abortions.
>>
>>78901458

A: I'm not religious.

B: yes WOULD HAVE and THEREFORE...
>>
File: 1360981702205.jpg (15 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
1360981702205.jpg
15 KB, 500x318
>>78891246
Abortion

The secular pro-life position rests on the following premises:

1. The fetus is a human being.

2. There is no consistent, objective distinction between "person" and "human being."

3. Human beings possess human rights.

4. Bodily integrity is not sufficient to justify most abortions.
Human Being

A "human being" is a member of the species homo sapiens. While there is much debate over when a human organism becomes a "person," there is not much debate over when a human organism begins biologically: "Biologically speaking, fertilization (or conception) is the beginning of human development. Fertilization normally occurs within several hours of ovulation (some authors report up to 24 hours) when a man’s sperm, or spermatozoon, combines with a woman’s egg, or secondary oocyte, inside a woman’s uterine tube (usually in the outer third of the uterine tube called the ampulla)."

Many pro-choicers concede that unborn children are human beings, but deny that the fetus is a "person" deserving of full human rights. Their views of what else is necessary to achieve personhood vary widely. Some of the more common positions are that to be a "person," a human being must also:

Have a heartbeat (which begins at 3-4 weeks gestation)

Produce brain waves (which begins at 6-7 weeks gestation)

Be "viable," that is, capable of living outside the womb (which varies; typically around 24 weeks, but as early as 22 weeks with modern medical care) Be conscious or self-aware (which begins sometime after birth)

Secular pro-lifers find these personhood restrictions aribtrary and inconsistent. Many of the proposed criteria would, if applied consistently, deny the personhood of newborns, people with disabilities, and other vulnerable groups.
>>
>>78901926
>They control human behavior and desires, to an extent. Beliefs can be enforced as well in order to build something far more efficiently.
They don't "control" such things. They may influence them, but beliefs change. A vegan may be influenced to not eat meat, but if they change thier beliefs, they might eat a steak. They aren't "controlled" by thier beliefs

>But if others were to believe that, it would definitely affect their lives and society. If people believed that murder was wrong, and had real consequences, they might behave differently to the alternative
This is true

>If a guard does not believe in his nation, will he stand on his post?
Maybe, maybe not. I don't care.

>>78902012
>I'm not against individual achievement.
Is this relevant?

>And they behave differently. Due to their beliefs.
Yes. Beliefs, as I said, and as you said, affect how people act. Haiti and The Dominican both have beliefs, and they act differently. "Ghettoes" are not devoid of belief, that was my oint

>Indeed.
I like you

>That is a human being you fucking nitwit, according to you its a hunk of flesh but that isn't an argument.
A human being is a hunk of flesh that is alive and is intelligent.

A fetus isn't
>>
File: 1465968147517.jpg (3 MB, 1792x4000) Image search: [Google]
1465968147517.jpg
3 MB, 1792x4000
>>78891246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhoFNmMeO8k

Ben Jewpiro explains how barbaric it is
>>
>>78901853
Without god what would prevent morality from being relative you retarded nigger?
>>
>>78891246
only morons are pro-life
>>
>>78901811
>because a larger population is MORE MOUTHS TO FEED, and we have MORE than enough of them, and not enough food, housing, etc.
>>
>>78902294
>morality is relative
This amounts to saying morality doesn't exist. Why should I give a fuck about "subjectivity" when morality doesn't exist?
>>
>>78901811
the USA alone produces enough food to feed 11 billion people
>>
Only degenerates would ever get abortions. Abortions encourage action without consequence, leading to more selfish women who, in addition to becoming more and more emotionally disconnected from their male significant other, may learn to more easily disconnect from their real children if they ever birth.

Pro-choice is one more strike against the nuclear family and parental attachment, the cornerstone of producing happy societies.
>>
>>78891246
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

In that order.
>>
File: fak u.png (54 KB, 1000x332) Image search: [Google]
fak u.png
54 KB, 1000x332
>>78902468
>Pro-choice is one more strike against the nuclear family and parental attachment, the cornerstone of producing happy societies.
Good. We should to destroy those meaningless values

>>78902497
There is no legally binding document that proclaims these rights
>>
>>78902094
Because it's against God's commandments to take life unless special circumstances are met, inconvenience is not one of them. Otherwise people would be murdering each other every day in traffic or waiting in queues or when they got bored.

If you open the door for certain unacceptable things to be socially permissible, people will be lead down the wrong path and society as we know it will crumble into lawless anarchy and the rule of the strong over the weak.
>>
>>78893076
None of it does.

Humanity is a petrified fiction ever escaping zero, a purgatorial imprisonment of
dissolution, but to be stricken with sanctity is to bask in death like a reptile in the sun.
>>
>>78902280
Here, a quick google search already gave me this.

https://www.ted.com/talks/susan_solomon_the_promise_of_research_with_stem_cells?language=en
>>
File: Conductor.jpg (42 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
Conductor.jpg
42 KB, 574x500
>>78902296
Yeah I guess Germany ain't so pro life letting in all those terrorists ay? Really edging with fate huh?
>>
>>78902425
Thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>78900407
>waste resources
This meme has to die. Executions in your current system are infinitely more expensive than imprisonment for life
>>
>>78902580
>God
nice joke, anon, it made me kek
>>
>>78902601
it's elite whites murdering blacks to extend their own lives. what else is new?
>>
File: loan.png (322 KB, 713x995) Image search: [Google]
loan.png
322 KB, 713x995
>>78902721
Ok
>>
>>78902468
>>78902564
Nuclear families are GREAT, when you are READY to have children, otherwise you are breeding more people with a nigger mentality, not a traditional family.
>>
>>78893076
>Either all human life has value or none does.

except your cuck atheist worldview doesn't value life to begin with. kys.
>>
>>78902247
>They don't "control" such things. They may influence them, but beliefs change.
What are you even implying? Even the most materialistic faggot is ruled by his beliefs. What would happen if Soros would believe that selling all stocks is the way to go?
>beliefs change
So does the air you breathe... Change does not mean insignificance. Knowledge changes, but do you deny its role altogether as well, as mere 'influence'?

Knowledge and beliefs control us; instincts control us if we let them.
>>
>>78902668
Due to moralistic idiots like you, if they would stop being retards and litigating constantly against the state for
>muh feelies
it would be cheap, YOU can't put your feelings aside and look at it like an adult. It's a huge waste of resources to feed, shelter, and give medical care to someone who will never be able to rejoin society for some heinous crimes, so why do it?
>>
>>78891246

it consumes less commodities and is less harmful for the mother to put it into another hole
>>
>>78903048
"Time" is actually the only meaningful resource in a FIAT system. All money is ultimately meaningless, beyond the servitude aspect of it.
>>
>>78891246

all subjective

imbecile
>>
>>78902564
>we should destroy those meaningless values
>we should
>should
>we
On what grounds or sets of belief do you claim that?
>>
>>78902791
>Nuclear families are GREAT, when you are READY to have children, otherwise you are breeding more people with a nigger mentality, not a traditional family.
Again, we shoould destroy this value. It is worthless or only leads to Soviet-style empahsis on "family units"

>>78902978
>What are you even implying? Even the most materialistic faggot is ruled by his beliefs
And those beliefs are worthless. Those beliefs change. There is no reason to base a system on one set of beliefs

>Knowledge changes, but do you deny its role altogether as well, as mere 'influence'?
Knowledge doesn't change. Knowledge requires trurth, and the truth does not change

>>78903215
My own selfish desire for an easier survival (that is, I don't have to work so hard to survive)
>>
Because maybe for once in the history of the western world, Woman should be made to deal with the consequences of their bad decision making?

>Be a woman
>Get free birth control from the govermenet
>Get pregnant anyway because you're a whore
>Abort it for free
>Or have it and demand child support from the man and get a free meal ticket for the next 18 years
>If you live in a welfare state you also get a free home paid for by the taxpayer and other people who make good decisions.
>>
File: 1357250812743.jpg (274 KB, 867x1300) Image search: [Google]
1357250812743.jpg
274 KB, 867x1300
>>78891246
> up from an atheist perspective
you can't have a serious discussion with a religious person, call back when you grow up

> without mentioning race
this is very hard; any kind of rationalization requires you to pick your group over the rest - it's possible only if you say "we" are all people, and the enemy is "someone else"
for such an argument to be realistic, you'd need human world population below 1 000 000
see "inclusive fitness"
>>
>>78902741
lel, yeah it is, but it could extend most people's lives and quality of live in a huge way. Honestly, who gives a SHIT about black people anyway?
>>
File: 1335982_harvey_birdman.jpg (20 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1335982_harvey_birdman.jpg
20 KB, 230x230
>>78891246
It is directly against the best interest of our species to destroy offspring before they have a chance to demonstrate their fitness in the wild.

Homer Hickem, a rocket scientist, was born to a coal miner and his wife. You can't tell what a human will contribute until you give them the chance to compete.

How's that fit your atheist perspective?
>>
>>78903511
>It is directly against the best interest of our species to destroy offspring before they have a chance to demonstrate their fitness in the wild.
>demonstrate their fitness in the wild.
>fitness in the wild.
>the wild.
wut
>>
>>78903286
>My own selfish desire for an easier survival (that is, I don't have to work so hard to survive)
That's just a base instinct. You are slave to your flesh, and know it... How pitiful.

>And those beliefs are worthless. Those beliefs change.
Not entirely. The image just sharpens. No society will ever allow murder openly, not anymore. "Do unto others as you would be done by."
To you, history is ultimately meaningless (as there is no progression/regression, there is only "change"), and as such, 'survival' falls flat on itself. I bet you won't have children, either.

Yet you can't stop trying to enforce these "values" onto others? Why? Your survival in a completely selfish society will be far harder or even impossible, at least compared to now when people have actual beliefs.

>meaningless values
You say that as if there were meaningful ones. In your context, there are none. Perhaps fear?
>>
>>78903144
So the time and effort others have to waste on them, when they could be doing something better. The doctor that could be treating someone worth saving, a cook who could be preparing food for someone hungry or starving who didn't do some fucked up shit to get life in prison, cops who wouldn't have to be prison guards to watch those people, their time is wasted too. Material or not, too much is wasted on them, and too much fuss is made over unwanted unborn, who can still do good for the rest of us.
>>
>>78903642
Concrete jungle, pavement apes...
>>
>>78903498
i don't think they will share. look at cancer killing disproportionately whites in the middle class.

Farming blacks and browns, killing whites, fighting Asians.
>>
>>78891246
>Atheist perspective
Convert first and everything else will fall into place too.
>>
>>78891246
ITT: yet another argument in favor of religion being the necessary stepping stone to a moral backbone

yeah OP I don't like black people either but that doesn't mean I'm comfortable with infanticide you absolute madman
>>
>>78903748
Indeed, the prison system is a worthy icon to the slave nation called USA.
>>
>>78903693
>That's just a base instinct. You are slave to your flesh, and know it... How pitiful.
Better than deluding myself into some "belief"

>Your survival in a completely selfish society
I never proposed such a society

>You say that as if there were meaningful ones. In your context, there are none. Perhaps fear?
I apologive for the misunderstanding. I consider all values meaningless.

>>78903762
>Concrete jungle, pavement apes...
I would accept this, but considering how much easier survival is in the "concrete jungle" than the real jungle, I'm ignoring it. We humans have manipulated the enviorment in such a way as to change the "wild" jungle into a far tamer place
>>
>>78904020
>Better than deluding myself into some "belief"
How is it better? Isn't that just deluding yourself by patting yourself on the back? On what grounds is it better? You are more comfortable with that?

>I never proposed such a society
Then stop spreading your cancerous memes here.
>I consider all values meaningless.
No you don't. You think you do. You even give meaninglessness a value.
>>
>>78903642
It is against the best interest of our species to make more of us who will be a HUGE burden to us, instead of a bit fewer MUCH more high quality offspring. It's not as though we are facing extinction due to low population, not as a species, but people like the Germans and Swedes maybe. Food, fossil fuels, clean water, shelter, are all in shorter and shorter supply, meanwhile there is less and less space, and we have to use more chemicals to grow enough crops to feed what we have. At some point we are going to hit a wall and hit it VERY VERY hard, limiting population growth and stopping useless, even detrimental people from being born is a smart thing to do. Unless you have a situation where you are being outbred by uncontrolled subhumans, but THEY just need exterminating....
>>
>>78891246
>Give me one reason to be pro-life that holds up from an atheist perspective and without mentioning race.

>Protip: You can't.

Give me one reason to bring in poor souls in this world filled with pain and suffering and degeneracy and social constructionism

protip: impossible
>>
>>78904164
>How is it better? Isn't that just deluding yourself by patting yourself on the back? On what grounds is it better? You are more comfortable with that?
It is a natural instinct of all human beings.

>You even give meaninglessness a value.
In what way?

>It is against the best interest of our species to make more of us who will be a HUGE burden to us
The USA alone could sustain the entire world's population.

>Food, fossil fuels, clean water, shelter, are all in shorter and shorter supply
Food, water, and shelter aren't. It's a matter of distribution. We have substitutes for fossil fuels.
>>
>>78904400
>It is a natural instinct of all human beings.
So is morality, faith in the divine...
Although autists lack the latter, and sociopaths the former. We consider those people damaged in some way.
>>
>>78904469
>So is morality, faith in the divine...
kek
>>
>>78891246
you can not imagine the feels when a woman wants to abort your child and there is nothing you can do to stop her.
>>
>>78904400
>In what way?
It is a tool for you to ignore painful or uncomfortable realities. It is the thing you believe in, essentially and quite ironically.

Why should we follow our base instincts? Axiomatic beliefs, man... Reduce them to nothing and you can't even claim anything since truth and alternatives as equal. If you believe in truth... The alternative can claim to be better as well. Socialism, atheism etc. seem lucrative as such.
>>
>>78904548
It is. Homo Religiosus. Ever heard of it?
Why does a society stop running shortly after it loses its religion?
>>
>>78904616
>It is a tool for you to ignore painful or uncomfortable realities. It is the thing you believe in, essentially and quite ironically.
Since you're assuming things about me, I'll ignore this

>Why should we follow our base instincts?
I never said we should.

>It is. Homo Religiosus. Ever heard of it?
Why does a society stop running shortly after it loses its religion?
Examples? Scientific evidence?

Also, why does every religious society seem incredibly blood-thirsty? (e.g. the modern Middle East)
>>
>>78904801
>Since you're assuming things about me, I'll ignore this
Exactly. You ignore large portions of human life and existence in favor of your nihilism.
>I never said we should
You did evaluate 'base instincts' higher than 'beliefs'.
>Examples
Babylon, Assyria, Rome/Byzantium, Egypt, Hittites, Minoans, USSR, Yugoslavia, Carthage, Gauls... Shared beliefs are the thing that create a society.
>>
>>78904801
>Also, why does every religious society seem incredibly blood-thirsty? (e.g. the modern Middle East)
Same reason USSR was. Beliefs. What's wrong with blood-thirst?
Not all religions and beliefs are equal, though. (To you they are, or so you say).
>>
>>78904594
absolutely, it's never something I want to imagine
i don't believe in abortion at all
>>
>>78905163
the world is only going to get more equal from here on out. brace yourself for the degeneration, bestiality and pedophilia will be normalized next.
>>
>>78905052
>Exactly. You ignore large portions of human life and existence in favor of your nihilism.
No, I'm ignoring your statements about my actions.

>You did evaluate 'base instincts' higher than 'beliefs'.
No, I said beliefs are irrelevant, and said that I considered my own survival more important than those beliefs

>Babylon, Assyria, Rome/Byzantium, Egypt, Hittites, Minoans, USSR, Yugoslavia, Carthage, Gauls... Shared beliefs are the thing that create a society.
And those beliefs are meaningless. Society is built by humans, and humans can do without fixed beliefs.

>What's wrong with blood-thirst?
It tends to get people killed, and I'd rather stay alive

>Not all religions and beliefs are equal, though. (To you they are, or so you say).
All are equally meaningless.
>>
>>78903048
Where did I imply I was opposed to capital punishment
>>
>>78905338
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

A belief is the only thing a man has, everything else he must fight to gain, then to defend.
>>
>>78903495
Why did you post that pic? What does bondage have to do with politics?
>>
>>78905338
>It tends to get people killed, and I'd rather stay alive
That's a lie you say to yourself. When you die you stop saying that, and you will die, so why bother? The only reason to go on is to have something worth going on. Survival is empty itself, as it is futile. As such, it is meaningless in every instance of belief possible.
>>
>>78899582
we would need a large genocide for that.
>>
>>78895699
He cannot prove you wrong because humanity is a social construction.
It all depends on where we choose to draw the line.
>>
fetus will be a baby, you are interrupting that, it's murder.
i am fine with abortion, but just call it what it is, i can't understand how can someone defend abortion and get all shitty when the word "murder" comes into the conversation.
i am ok with death penalty
i am ok with wars
i am ok with abortion

BUT

i firmly believe that any woman with the following problem:
>raped
>kid comes with any kind of genetic or general disease
should be able to abort, but if the kid comes just fine, give it in adoption if you don't want it.
be responsible or start using birth control techniques.

i am an atheist, but i think on my own and i don't believe islamic people are my friends as someone said in some previous post.

you people need to differenciate between leftist retards that choose to be atheist as some kind of "fuck you dad" mentality and atheist the know about religion and just choose to have their own moral view of the world.
>>
>>78901879
this is a bit trickier. it would depend on multiple factors. ability to care for themselves, mental competency, whether or not there is family willing to shoulder the financial/physical burden to care for them. physically unable and too mentally demented with no one willing to take them in? into the ground they go.

if some busy body do gooder wants to take them in to live out their days thats ok. i would advocate the same for the potential abortees so long as they will be properly cared for and not abused. in either case the government should offer no money. if people want to donate thats ok as most people like the idea of charity.

there are rather simple solutions to big societal problems. we must be willing to break the shackles of old thinking and look not to the government to fix them but to each other and within ourselves. after all our government is supposed to be of, for, and by the people. this is how we truly make america great again.
>>
>>78896788
so glad to see someone on here that actually gets it

fuck pro lifers, there's enough scum in this world we dont need them breeding more
>>
>>78899326
every child is also a potential to make things worse for everyone else in some way

be in rape, murder, drug dealer, or w/e else their shitty upbringing turns them into. meanwhile the honest civilian is paying for this shit stains upbringing because mommy wanted to do more drugs and ride more dicks while collecting welfare checks
>>
File: high smugo.png (745 KB, 1424x1294) Image search: [Google]
high smugo.png
745 KB, 1424x1294
>>78891246
If athiests had more children then their ideology would become more prevalent, eventually surpassing theists in prominent positions of government. For example, if half of the population were hardcore athiests then an atheist would have no problem running for president. If you want the judeo-christian oppression to stop then, in a democratic society, you must become the majority before you will be able to take meaningful steps towards that goal.

PROTIP: I just did
PROTIP II: ur a faggot
>>
It gives women less consequences for being stupid sluts.

And before you say "there's nothing wrong with being a slut if you don't believe in god" fuck off cunt, I don't believe in god and I hate degenerates.
>>
>>78896590
Answer this, why is killing Eagle egg's illegal if they don't have cognitive thought? What does it mean?
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.