[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw my first Burqa on US soil yesterday. >be at Costco >see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 184x139) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 184x139
Saw my first Burqa on US soil yesterday.
>be at Costco
>see burka with 2 daughters in hijabs
>decide I want say something
>"Hijabs are fine, Burqas are cruel" something like that
>realize it's pointless to tell the burka that
>look around for her husband
>husband nowhere

Do these fucks never walk around with their burqed up wives in Europe? How are you supposed to get in their face and have an argument?
>>
>>78890516
I don't know about them, but by their "law" a male person from their family is suppose to "guard" them from other males.
>>
fucking shit, I hope to never have that experience op.
>>
I live by a university so I see plenty of hijabs from day to day, but I saw my first actual burqa in the lobby of my apartment building the other day

And not just a burqa, but the woman was wearing like thick black ski goggles with it? Her husband was leading her carefully by the hand, so I assume she couldn't see very well with them on
>>
Are the daughters supposed to be in Burqa too or do you only wear one when you are married?
>>
>>78890937
Once they bleed they're under wraps.
>>
File: YourChoice.png (605 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
YourChoice.png
605 KB, 800x450
>>78890516
I started seeing a few back in the late 1980's in Seattle. I would whistle at them and their male handlers when they were shopping at Safeway and QFC. You know, the kind of whistles Europeans make when they can't stand something. I'd also whisper quietly: "Boooooooo!" and people looked at me like: "WTF man! It's just a man and his family doing some shopping! What's your fucking problem?"

Then, Salman Rushdie happened.

And now neighborhoods all over the city have burqua-clad women and/or transvestites in drag. Frankly, with the burqua on, it's hard to tell.
>>
>>78890516
Go to the twin cities, any mall.
>fat ass garbage bag waddling around
>no less than five shitskins following them
>>
>>78890516
cringe general: wholesale edition
>>
>>78890637
BS I see them at work all the time without men
>>
I knew a muslim girl who was really chill and liberal but she'd wear a full burka (i guess it was actually a niqab) solely to fuck with strangers at concerts and shows and shit

Ppl are weird
>>
In the Midwest, near Kentucky so I don't see any yet. Although apparently the local hippie has declared herself Muslim, though only the trendy progressive kind so it doesn't much count.
>>
>>78890516
I have never seen one I've only ever seen hijabs. Just the thought of seeing one makes me consider running for office so i can try to pass laws saying a person can't cover their face in public with no exceptions for religious garb.
>>
>>78890516
Ironically, in her home country she wouldn't be allowed to leave her house without a man or she would be raped and stoned, likely executed.

Children with hijabs is also fucking insane.
>>
File: lady-liberty-betrayed.jpg (69 KB, 462x751) Image search: [Google]
lady-liberty-betrayed.jpg
69 KB, 462x751
>What do you call a burqa with mosquito netting?
>>
>>78895077
I've seen fucking babies with hijab.

Muslims are nuts.
>>
burqas are SCARY. I will leave the store if I ever see that shit, I don't know what bitch is wearing under her tarp
>>
>>78896613
>>
File: feels good .png (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
feels good .png
18 KB, 256x256
>tfw live in a very arab area
>tfw no one wearing hijabs or burqas
>tfw the only guy that's shown off their religion is a guy that wears a cross
>>
>OP starts yelling at trash bags in Costco
>Passersby quickly move away
>>
>>78890516
stay mad faggot. your wife your mother your sister your daughter will be wear those too.
prepare
>>
Look I am really against burquas, to the point I'd rip one off a woman's head and rub pork meat in her hair but i've never actually said or done anything because how am I supposed to know she's not greek or bald or something. I don't even want you to have an opinion on them if you're a dude, you don't know what it's like for a whole part of the world to think you shouldn't style and show off your hair. What's wrong with you?!
>>
File: incompatibilism.png (372 KB, 800x950) Image search: [Google]
incompatibilism.png
372 KB, 800x950
>>78890516
It's because they're traitors.
>>
>>78890516
You've never seen Muslims her before? Do you live in like Wyoming or something?
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>78896967

assuming the kurds, NATO and russia don't all murder the shit out of you guys
>>
>>78890516
#BurkasAgainstCampusRape

It will work.
>>
>>78896967
Raid spray is easily available in the US, turkshit. Prepare your daughters for the mighty strap-on, we like to go double on them.
>>
>>78890516
I've recently got into the habit of winking and smiling lasciviously at sand niggeresses. It keeps me amused.
>>
>>78896967
/Pol/cucks have not yet realized that opressing women is one of the positive sides of islam.

By opressing i mean compensating for their weakness.
>>
>>78890516
I've noticed this in Southern California recently. Usually at Walmart at night.
>>
File: turkroach daughters.jpg (46 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
turkroach daughters.jpg
46 KB, 720x480
>>78896967
>>
Seeing more and more of then in Miami FL. In dadeland mall they are semi common and last them I went to Disney there where 5 burka wearing women without a man. Shit was weird.

Local Cubans hate them even the shitty ones who stayed in the island to long and became corrupted
>>
>>78898053
Also according to one of my friends there are muslim training camps/towns all through out usa, him and I are planning to visit one of them near us
>>
>>78896967
I'd make my mom wear it, no one else. She deserves it, the chintzy stuck up bitch.
>>
Was in London yesterday

It's horrible, OP.
>>
>>78890637
That's not true.
>>
>>78890637
They can ignore those rules as a part of taqiyya & jihad
>>
>>78890516
>How are you supposed to get in their face and have an argument?

why would you want to do that OP ?
when you see a spider in your house you have a chat with it ? no, you just fucking run.
>>
>>78890516
I drove behind a mosque while at work today.
I run cable.

Was just slightly awkward because they were having a cookout.
There were about 50 of them there, the better part of which were wearing traditional muslim/Arabic attire.
Didn't see any females.

I was polite, they were polite.
Though it's possible they wanted me to die just for existing on not being one of them.
>>
>>78890516
I confuse them for letter boxes alot. I lose alot of packages
>>
> Apply for job with a huge retail store like Walmart.
> Ace the interview by being prepared and wearing good clothes.
> Get job.
> First day on the job wear a burka.
> Boss and co-workers collectively WTF, they tell me to take it off and get to work.
> Tell them I'm transgender, a woman, and Islam is my religion.
> They try and tough it out for all of 3 days.
> Finally fire me for being a 6'5 burqa wearing transgender walmart cashier and people are staring too much and it's slowing all the lines down.
> Sue and never work again.

How has nobody tried this?
>>
>>78899128
>no, you just fucking run
Do you have australia tier spiders in Tunisia? because most people just kill them otherwise.
>>
File: 1465924834764.jpg (28 KB, 782x347) Image search: [Google]
1465924834764.jpg
28 KB, 782x347
>>78896967
>>
>>78899795
ew, no, yuck
>>
File: burqa mail slot.jpg (88 KB, 600x466) Image search: [Google]
burqa mail slot.jpg
88 KB, 600x466
>>78890516
>Not just saying "Holy shit, a real ninja!"
>>
>>78890516
>Hijabs are fine

You're such a cuck, holy shit.
>>
>>78899836
topfuckingkek

check'm
>>
>>78897638
lol, poor girl

Muslims are raping our women while their women are getting their brains blown out by other Muslims/US soldiers
>>
>>78890516
I live somewhat near Dearborn Michigan and I only see hijabs and never burqas.
>>
>>78898224
>muslim training camps/towns
What the fuck?
>>
Fucking Walmart is just crawling with them. I walked into one about five weeks back and i saw five of the fuckers. Hijab clad with skin as black as coals.
>>
>>78896949
>>tfw live in a very arab area
>>tfw no one wearing hijabs or burqas

Where do you live?

I live in Toronto and I see niqabs and hijabs and jilbobs all day long in every neighbourhood.
>>
>>78899128

R A R E
A
R
E

>inb4 that's not rare!

Yes it is.
>>
>>78906613

haha, it's coming to you too. Maybe the US will be fucked even before Europe :)
>>
>>78907030
But Europe already is fucked?
>>
File: spoopy pepe.png (577 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
spoopy pepe.png
577 KB, 480x476
>>78890516
Oh man Costco is fucking hit or miss these days.

In California, every fucking one I go to, even in San Diego is full of poo in loos and women in burqas or hijabs.

It's terrifying.
>>
>>78890516
First time I saw a burqa an older man asked me if that was allowed in our country
>>
>>78890516

I've never seen a burqa in America before but I see one woman who wears a hijab frequently at my local mall. I believe she may be married to the owner
>>
>>78890516
Rarely, mostly I'll just give them a dirty look and avoid them. Bitches are smelly too, wearing a tent like that will make sure of that.

Pretty sad that these people choose to alienate and segegrate themselves this way, won't help their cause and will hurt them in the long run.
>>
>>78896613
So are leftists right when they say they want to ban burqa?
>>
>>78906855
Noooo its not
>>
I've seen them
I yell to them calling them ninjas as they walk by
It's very fun to see the looks on their husbands faces when you remind them that garbage bags are supposed to go out on Mondays and Thursday's not follow you around(no I have never been attacked because here cops don't give a flying fuck about religous disputes unless someone gets assaulted, then they fuck up the person who lost their shit and attacked)
>>
>>78890516
I just refer to them as ninjas.
>>
I see them all the time when I am out grocery shopping especially at sams club or costco. I too never see the husband its always just the females.
>>
Anyone else turned on by the idea of raping a full burka'd muslim bitch? If she ever told anybody they'd blame and punish her for it which is basically what happens to white girls that get the ficki.
>>
>>78890516
I used to NEVER see Muslims in Auckland.

Now I see a hijab at least once a day. No Burkas thank god.

They are sneaking them in every year with the refugee quota and now there is quite a number of them.
Of course they only half assimilate.
>>
File: 4altright.jpg (51 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
4altright.jpg
51 KB, 416x416
MUSLIM faggot comes into my work and orders food then sits at my bar, leaves his burka'd women at the table.

I ask him about eating before sundown? isnt it ramadan? drinking alcohol is against to koran right? muhamed had a child wife? has he read the whole koran?

he dismisses my questions then eats in front of his bitch without feeding her

they leave

everyone i work with is scared and mad at me, they think we will be terrorist attacked so they
try to cash out and leave early.

i have gun behind bar so i stay and close up with the owner

nothing ever happens....
i have no shifts this week

lol
>>
>>78910164
>nothing ever happens....
Nothing will happen.

Muslim violence isn't actually scary, it's their political influence that is becoming an actual serious problem. They can shoot up the odd gay bar or church or whatever, but as long as we all recognize they are a bunch of degenerate murderers who we don't want anything to do with, it's fine. Once everyone starts to sympathize and support these people, then you know we are totally fucked.
>>
>>78899638
underrated post. Good job.
>>
>>78909916
It's the same in Wellington, they just appeared.
>>
File: Ridethetiger.jpg (130 KB, 589x777) Image search: [Google]
Ridethetiger.jpg
130 KB, 589x777
>>78899836
>tfw Roman
Fucking knew it.
>>
>>78897638

Wow that kid got his melon scooped
>>
>>78896258
>chill and liberal

So she's a pretentious twat then?
>>
File: 1466869624677.gif (3 MB, 250x163) Image search: [Google]
1466869624677.gif
3 MB, 250x163
>>78890516

>at costco

>not dropping a 10 pound pack of bacon in her cart from yours

Are you even trying, faggot?
>>
>>78896539
It's called... a burqa.

People often mix burqa and NIQAB.

When you can only see eyes it' Niqab
Mosquito netting is Burqa.
>>
>>78915272
Because nobody can be bothered to pronounce Knee-kwab or Kneekab or Nikwab.kab.
>>
File: keksimus maximus.jpg (4 KB, 118x125) Image search: [Google]
keksimus maximus.jpg
4 KB, 118x125
>>78899479
underrated post
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.