[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i-it's recovering >it'll be back to where it was soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: brexit.jpg (30 KB, 596x442) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
30 KB, 596x442
>i-it's recovering
>it'll be back to where it was soon
>>
File: wew.png (110 KB, 1134x569) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
110 KB, 1134x569
>>78890334

are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
>>78890334
I don't profit off you idiots by shorting and telling you to stay in hopes of the recovery. Classic
>>
>>78890674
Nice shitty fossil of an image. Show the asian trades on the pound being done as we speak (it's tanking again) and try not to include an x axis 9 miles long
>>
wait three hours you dumb piece of shit
>>
>>78890902

it's the 5 day comparison you goof, not fucking years. Yeah the britbongs arent at the level they were before the referendum happened, but jesus fuck it's been a few days give it time
>>
File: 1.jpg (136 KB, 645x460) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
136 KB, 645x460
it literally didn't even drop to the lowest point this year
>>
>>78891215
You do know that their credit rating is about to get downgraded? 8 years of austerity trying to keep the credit rating gone to waste

The only reason it didn't tank even more is because they are wasting all their saved money
>>
>>78890334
>M-muh fr-freedum
>But shekels are more important goy!
Only rich shits lost money, good I hope they suffer.
>>
>>78891333
>Only rich shits lost money
People like Soros shorted the pound and made billions.
>>
>>78890334

THATS CALLED A GAP DOWN OPEN

GAPS ALWAYS FILL, GBP WILL COME UP TO CLOSE THE GAP BEFORE GOING DOWN FURTHER
>>
>where it was
No it won't. But it's a first step of making Britain great. The same will be in all of Europe.
If you want to a white country without rapists and no-go zones, be ready for a crisis.
Things will get better though
>>
>>78891482
>muh technical analysis

How can people still believe this shit. It's like believing in astrology.
>>
File: 1466858109193.jpg (58 KB, 720x390) Image search: [Google]
1466858109193.jpg
58 KB, 720x390
>>78890334
> b-but claiming independence from the British Empire will ruin your economy!

I expected you to sympathise with us instead of wishing golden chains.
>>
>>78891467
Yeah but Soros's son is upset so it's worth it.

Also that old fuck will only use that money to fund more ficki ficki leaflets in Europe and #BLM protests in America.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.