[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> ConservaFUCKINshits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 640x640
> ConservaFUCKINshits
>>
>>78889305

>paying out the ass for everyone to get something instead of earning it yourself

yup
>>
>>78889305
Anyone can buy health insurance. Anyone can buy a gun
>>
False equivalence
>>
>>78889305
>owning someones labor
>owning an inanimate object
>liberal analogies
>>
File: 20160625_125003.jpg (856 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160625_125003.jpg
856 KB, 2560x1440
>>78889305
I just built this.
>>
File: okie-doke.png (177 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
okie-doke.png
177 KB, 640x360
>>78889305
wow...
really makes you think...
huh...
>>
>>78889506
Looks fake
>>
>>78889305
I bet that convinces a lot of people.
/pol/ you're what's wrong with America. Now do things I want you to.

This must be PUA campaigning.
>>
>>78889305
>forcing me to do something

Fuck off commie
>>
>>78889305
>I'm entitled to the labor of doctors and nurses paid for by someone other than me
>>
>>78889305

I think gun ownership is a right and support a real public option for health insurance

fite me
>>
>>78889305
Healthcare is a human right. You have the right to purchase healthcare with your own money. You also have the right to purchase guns if you wish with your money.
>>
>>78889305
>> ConservaFUCKINshits
>FUCKIN
Someone seems angry, mad that your month long shill attempts are failing?
>>
>>78889489
>>78889462
Fucking this. Liberals would rather have what more or less amounts to slavery than people owning objects that scare them
>>
The only real rights are negative rights. (speech, arms, religion, assembly, press, etc)

Positive rights like healthcare are not rights, they are obligations.
>>
>>78889489
Democrats were the ones advocating for slavery you know...
>>
>>78889305
>you have the right to purchase a gun
>you have the right to purchase healthcare

Where you get mixed up is that you seem to think a right is an entitlement. You are not entitled to a weapon upon your birth in the united states the same way you are not entitled to healthcare. A right doesnt mean you are given it but simply they you may go and get it.
>>
>>78889305
>If you think leeching off of taxpayers is a human right but self-defense is not, you're what's wrong with America

It's like liberals forget that other people can use hyperbole too.
>>
>>78889305
>crack addled homeless man has the same right to healthcare as a struggling 20 year student

yea, no

>>78889892
weak b8
>>
>>78889305
If you'd make the government buy everyone a gun, I'd let the government buy everyone healthcare.
Asides that lets just keep everyone buying their own shit.
>>
>>78890112
>weak b8
please elaborate as to why
>>
>>78889305
When am I getting my government mandated M4, lefty faggot?
>>
>>78889892
I agree but what about the right to an attorney? That sounds like a positive right to me
>>
>>78889305
>Trailer trash and niggers eat shit food and smoke cigarettes
>get cancer
>I have to pay for their chemo shit if they ever decide to

fuck that shit, get out of my country commie
>>
>>78890112
>weak b8
What the fuck does this even mean? Have you not taken senior year US Government yet or did you fail?
>>
>>78889305
>you could buy guns
>you could buy pills
So, nothing is wrong with America.
>>
Depends on what you mean by human right. Cause an 'assault weapon' is something you obtain on your own. With money you work for, or through your own making of it.

Healthcare is dependent on other people doing things for you. So the question is 'should the government make people take care of others when they need it?' If this is subsidized by the government, this also counts as someone taking care of someone else. If you think that's ok, well that's your opinion. But you should be able to understand why not everyone gets on board with tax hikes, or other forms of expenditures, for someone else.
>>
>>78889305
> consider the following

liberals like to tell us how banning abortion will not stop women from aborting their fetuses, but banning guns will magically stop murderers, and criminiggers, from buying them illegally...
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 1280x1448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 1280x1448
>>
>>78890298
It is. But it doesn't exist prior to the government cooking up a contract for it.
>>
File: You didn't build that .gif (565 KB, 290x200) Image search: [Google]
You didn't build that .gif
565 KB, 290x200
>>78889506
>>
where do the Constitution or the Bill of Rights ever mention healthcare?
>>
>>78890945
Same place it says muskets and hunting
>>
>>78889305
You have the right to buy Healthcare just like having the right to buy a gun.
>>
>>78890945
right next to the part where it says common sense gun laws
>>
>>78889305
>>
>>78890945
The concept of 'rights' is mixed with 'ideal'. Ideally everyone would have """""free""""" healthcare, food, shelter, a good paying job, retirement plans, education, etc. But in reality, you are meant to get those things yourself, and to provide those things (or at least the opportunities for those things) to your children, who can get them themselves and provide for their children and so on.
>>
healthcare isnt an object, its a service. if you feel people have a right to healthcare, then go ahead and take medical courses to become a doctor and give out free services then.
>>
File: 4.gif (2 MB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
2 MB, 250x231
>>78889305
Sure you got healthcare. Care for your fucking health! I dont need the fucking government STEALING my money to pay for your fat ass. U want free healthcare move to canada.
>>
You should have the full and free ability to purchase arms. You should also have the full and free ability to purchase healthcare as you see fit.

You should NOT EXPECT the government to purchase for you weapons and arms. You should NOT EXPECT the government to purchase for you healthcare.
>>
You can buy guns and health care worth your own money. Stop trying to take mine you lazy sack of human garbage.
>>
I'm upset you feel guns are a right and healthcare is not a right!!!

I'm not going to try to change your opinion on whether or not healthcare is a right. No. Fuck no. Instead I am going to do what I can to infringe upon your right to own a gun.
>>
No one wants to give a free gun to everyone. Healthcare is to expensive. Don't pull the crap saying it is cheaper than Iraq, because war is good.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.