[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meelo Yiannopolous to lead gay pride march through Muslim ghetto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 640x480
>“I’m gonna go to Sweden in a couple of weeks and lead the parade in Sweden through the Muslim ghetto… Because last year, you’ll remember that the Swedish authorities, the Swedish government, you know these far-left social justice lunatics who are trying to create a progressive paradise in Sweden, well I’ll tell you what a progressive paradise is like: A broke country where all the women get raped.

>“A year ago, Swedish authorities told a gay march off for being too unnecessarily provocative for marching through a Muslim area. Now to my mind, the point of gay pride was always to be brave and defiant in the face of hateful social conservatism, right? I thought that was it. That’s what they’re doing.

>“So I’m gonna go and I’m gonna be there in Sweden in a couple of weeks and march through this heavily Muslim area to remind people, and I hope it will remind people in Europe at least, what the problem is today.

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/
>>
rest in peace
>>
>>78888552
.........please don't get killed
>>
>>78888552
He should have done it without announcing it. Now they will have time to prepare.
>>
I'm actually really afraid for this mans life you guys..
>>
>>78890344
Its happening.
>>
>>78888552

wow for being such a faggot, if this guy goes through with this it will be hard to deny he is as based as a mentally ill man can be...
>>
>>78888552
milo is the fucking man
>>
>>78890926
he is also fucking a man
>>
>>78888552
>a bunch of alt-right reactionaries and Hitler sympathisers are going to watch a live stream of a gay pride parade, led by a jew, through a muslim enclave in Sweden

This is one of those jewish tricks. They just keep winning.

And here's what'll happen: pretty much nothing. Maybe a few muslims will hiss at them or something.
>>
>>78891208
Screen cap this for when the bombs go off and the fags go flying
>>
fucking stop posting this faggot

he literally takes black cock up his ass
>>
>>78888552
Hopefully he'll spend the next few months in a hospital.

Or eternity in hell.
>>
>>78891208
This actually made me laugh, great point
>>
>>78888552
Hope he realises if they get surrounded they're dead.
>by the way, has Australia gone into a fucking ice-age?
>it's fucking freezing!
>>
>>78888552
It'll get shut down by Swedish authorities. No way they risk anyone seeing the hypocrisy of their progressive society
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.