[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many of you are actually racists? The things that I see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 23
File: 1466215287051.jpg (45 KB, 640x588) Image search: [Google]
1466215287051.jpg
45 KB, 640x588
So how many of you are actually racists? The things that I see posted on this board are so absurd that I can't help but think the vast majority are trolls. If that's not the case then I'm surprised that so many losers go to a forum that was founded on fandom for Japanese cartoons to promote white nationalist ideals.
>>
most people on /pol/ are full blown Nazi racist. They're racist without balls or conviction though, that's why they choose to lash out here.
>>
dude lynchings happen everyday in my town and I haven't missed one since grade 5
>>
>>78888457
fpbp
>>
>>78888457

Most people on /pol/ are northerners who have never lived among minorities or are coasties, who live in hives of degeneracy and misplace their hate.

That being said, I don't like white people, but I don't hate them or anything or wish ill upon them except on a personal level.
>>
>>78888103
I came here ironically, but I feel myself getting more racist each day. I don't know if I like it.
>>
>>78888103
/pol is all satire.

It's a giant parody of Stormfront. No one believes any of the obvious neo-nazi stuff. The legitimate discussions about current events are real though.

This board is just here to take the piss out of reddit basically.
>>
>>78888583

I have racist thoughts a lot. I'm aware of this though and if asked for about any of them I could honestly agree or disagree whether my feeling is racist or not depending on whether or not it is justified or not. I can't help it. My anger gets the best of me.

A lot of others have the same problem the face "denial" issues when acknowledging whether they're racist or not.
>>
all fucking niggers must fucking hang
>>
File: 1458757953359.png (436 KB, 865x760) Image search: [Google]
1458757953359.png
436 KB, 865x760
>>78888103

>your opinion is your own

Still going to MAGA

Fuck your feelings!
>>
heil hitler
>>
File: 1466801932509.png (72 KB, 604x569) Image search: [Google]
1466801932509.png
72 KB, 604x569
>>78888614
This, I feel like this board is brainwashing me. Or maybe it's reverse-brainwash. I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>78888691

How can you say it's all satire and a parody of Stormfront? You can't speak for anyone besides yourself really. And people come here instead of reddit because reddit is filled with pseudo-intellectual leftists with mods and admins that censor almost anything outside their hivemind
>>
Racism is fine and natural

Racial supremacism is an absolutely degenerate ideology filled with fucking faggot skinheads, they're no better than the average nigger gangbanger.

>Hello there, fellow skinhead, how are you
>"lmao yo nigga"
>uh, what? Why are you listening rap?
>"cause this shit so fresh"
>I thought you hate niggers
>"haha yeah fuck those niggers, can eat my boot"

Now change skinhead to crip, nigger to whitey, and rap to metal rock
>>
>>78888103
Define racism for me please.
Is it racist to laugh at a black culture, that praises thugs and shuns intellectuality?
Is it racist to avoid groups of young black people, because they are far more likely to harm you than an average group of people?
Is it racist to make fun of stereotypes?

I'd say no. Most people on /pol don't see a difference between races, they see a difference in culture. They do not fear some inexplainable danger, but see the world for what it is. Their fears and hate is based on reality, on facts.
>>
I am a racist in that I believe whites are superior than blacks. So are Asians. Apparently I have to phrase this so that it's my opinion but it's a fact, the only reason Africans have actual cities is because of colonization.
>>
>>78888457

FPBP
>>
>>78888583
Define "Degeneracy"

>>78888691
So the Trump support is actually real?
>>
>>78889310

Higher IQ whites either stay in the closet or associate with groups like American Renaissance or National Policy Institute, while degenerate whites choose the KKK and skinhead type groups
>>
>>78888103

Blacks treat me 100x better than whites tbph senpai
>>
>>78888103
I'm not a racist. I just think the world would be a more peaceful place if races and cultures kept to their own. I think everyone would be better off.
>>
>>78889533

Probably because you love big black cock sissy boy desu
>>
>>78889182

This board is influencing and shaping your perspective and opinion.

I don't think /pol/ made you what you are but being on /pol/ makes you focus on negative aspects of other people constantly. Everytime you see a post about nigger activity it triggers a thought in your brain that you either relate to or don't relate to (even if subconsciously) and you put thought on that. The more thinking about centered on such behavior begins to make you perceive that there is less and less positive behavior in the targeted group because your real world experiences are not being taken into consideration.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 991x902
>>78889515
>American Renaissance
>High IQ
>>
>>78888103
Racist against blacks, Muslims, Jews and Indians, but my wife is Asian and my kid is mixed.
>>
>>78889690
>A fucking dad on /pol
You should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>78888103

I'm not, I'm just against certain cultures.
>>
File: image.png (301 KB, 1275x383) Image search: [Google]
image.png
301 KB, 1275x383
>>78889621
Yeah but most of my real world experiences with niggers haven't been good either.

THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD.
>>
>>78888103
>posting in normie threads

sage
>>
>>78889621
maybe if youre a fucking retard. i work hospitality and treat the nogs the same way id treat the whites. if you are really that susceptible to what others say on the internet rebbit seems like a good place for you
>>
>>78888583
Yet I grew up in nigger dominated neighborhood and experienced their wonderful culture, fuck off.
>>
I actually believe that American blacks and all Jews being wiped from existence would improve life for billions of decent human beings

I believe this is an objective, provable fact
But I am suicidally depressed and too lazy to do a damn thing about it anyway...I've started writing a book about it, but it reads like the ramblings of a lunatic
>>
I don't know why whites fear blacks to such a strong degree. I know the knee jerk reaction is to point to crime stats, but the fact about crime stats doesn't tell you the full truth. Most crime is INTRARACIAL not interracial. Whites get killed by whites, blacks get killed by blacks, ect. Even in cities with a large black population and a high crime rate most whites are unaffected by the crime.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>78889827
did somebody say nigger hate thread?

>>78889880
Of course, you don't sperg out and show your power level in a professional environment where money is on the line
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x738
>>78889995
No this is a white people hate thread
>>
File: Icantcontainit.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
Icantcontainit.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>>78888103
I was alway's racist, I thought naively that race issues could be resolved, but after being exposed to truthful information it just solidified my own beliefs, that said, I don't sperg out when dealing with other races, or anyone who isn't hostile to me directly. Funny thing went to a 90% black school so I learned of the exact nature of blacks pretty early on. 1 by himself behaving isn't an issue, but get 300 of them oh boy what great genius thought that would work.
>>
File: racial_differences_rushton1.jpg (90 KB, 437x586) Image search: [Google]
racial_differences_rushton1.jpg
90 KB, 437x586
>>78888691
Race is real, however that doesn't mean i hate all brown people
>>
>>78889621
>>78888103
>they aren't red pilled yet
Slide this shit and lurk more summerfags
>>
>>78889646
>American Renaissance
>High IQ
Relative to the KKK and other neo-nazi groups? Yes
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 511x511
>>78890076
I can dig it, I'm Asian anyways :^)
>>
>>78889880

>i work hospitality and treat the nogs the same way id treat the whites.

Because you're paid to suppress your personal emotions and beliefs otherwise you'd be fired for saying the stupid shit you say on /pol/. I didn't think it was that complicated.
>>
>>78889310
>imblyign
The claim that the white Germanic race is better than, and should rule over, other races and mongrels, is perfectly fine. Advocating genocide for inferior races is the degenerate bit. Aside from Jews, who are incapable, for the most part, of not spreading their own innate degeneracy.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (68 KB, 588x309) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
68 KB, 588x309
>>78888103
I don't really consider myself a racist.

Given the current cultural climate in the US, most people would consider me a racist though.

So I guess it depends on if you're asking the observer or the observed.
>>
>>78889601

But I'm not your mom
>>
File: MdsHkVl.png (928 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
MdsHkVl.png
928 KB, 680x680
>>78888575
>>78889443
DELETE THIS
>>
>>78890235
Tallest midget award
>>
>>78888103
I think most people here are racist in the same way the christ fags are religious. They pay it lip/type? Service and then go on through out their day with very little in the way of actual action. I'm perfectly okay with this, it's when people start taking "direct action" aka assaulting people that I don't think is right.
>>
>>78888103
I'm pretty damn racist to just about everything, and I'm not even white.
I dont see a problem with racism and prejudice, they seem like natural responses. Its normal human behavior that developed from instincts when you see someone who doesn't look the same as you to inherently feel suspicious and distrustful towards them as they clearly are not one of "you" and are something "else".
trying to erase racism is trying to erase millennia of human instincts developed to protect the tribe from outsiders.
>>
>>78889759
I am. But we all need a place to unwind.
>>
>>78890163
I went to a school just like this, except I was in a separate program within the school that was pretty much all whites and asians. I wouldn't consider myself racist, but ghetto culture is producing nig nogs at a high rate (it's also killing them too). Some of my best friends are middle class Island Blacks who are some of the coolest and smartest people I know.

That being said I don't get along well with Mudlsimes once I start asking them questions about their religion. I've had so called moderate Muslims threaten violence because their religion was critiqued (and not in an aggressive way, just wanted to learn more about it).
>>
>>78890356

Well, do you question whether or not you're a racist? "I don't really consider myself a racist" makes it seem as though your not entirely sure. Do you sometimes have fully racist thoughts and rants? but sometimes don't?
>>
>>78890513
This tbqh. I have never met a Muslim who doesn't get super aggressive about their religion. Even the LGBT supporting trendy liberal types are like that.

Blacks from Africa are often damn good people, it's ghetto culture that's ruined African Americans.
>>
>>78890513
Yeah, had a mexican friend, a gook friend, the one or two blacks that were too white to hang with the blacks, and about 20 or so whites pretty much the only tolerable people in the joint. Didn't know any muds and don't care to.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 180x240
>>78889359
Sub Saharan Africa perhaps
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x356
>>78889827
Kek>>78889827
Kek saved>>78889827
>>
>>78890831

>I have never met a Muslim who doesn't get super aggressive about their religion

You are wrong in saying that. You can't possibly know. Them appearing non-aggressive doesn't mean they aren't aggressive since it's pretty much common knowledge they handle that radical discussion shit in mosques where they can keep up a facade.

>Even the LGBT supporting trendy liberal types are like that.

How many of these liberals "like that" have you met? and how how extreme were they in their behavior?.

I'm in between liberal and conservative but I've never met any nutjob liberals on the street. I've only seen a handful of nutjob right-wingers though.
>>
>>78888103
I don't hate people I hate how they behave. When niggers have a degenerate culture and they violently rob and shoot each other while shouting "World Star!" I hate them. When they have a high percentage of abandoning their children and damaging their kids emotional and psychological development by not having a father, I hate them. When muslims want to destroy western society and enforce oppressive barbaric shariah law i hate them. When muslims stone women, gays, and non believers to death because their god commands it, I hate them.
>>
>>78888103
This board is one of the few places on the Internet where you won't get banned for minor things like saying "nigger" or "there are only two genders". There are many more racists (as well as other -ists and -phobes) out there than you think, they're just hiding because they don't want to get banned or worse.
>>
File: 1466488435779.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1466488435779.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>>78889922
If you shoot some black jews then blow yourself up, you get instant publicity for your book. Something to think about?
>>
>>78888103
It makes sense to me, it's mostly Whites who hang around here. You act as if 2ch isn't similarly racist but with Jap supremacists instead of White.

>>78888583
How can you live in the coasts and not be exposed to minorities? The only coastal area where that's even possible is Washington state, but they're liberal as fuck.

What the fuck am I even reading in this entire thread? You faggots sound more like plebbitors who came in through /v/ or the orlando faggot murders.

>>78890449
Same here. I'm not White either (although I can pss for White.), but I post here because this place reads like a Japanese site but in English. Just replace all of the White identity threads with Japanese and it's basically the same shit. Except Japs go on & on about Chinese people being their version of Niggers. Chinese people even commit the most crime in Japan, if you don't count actual American bred Niggers as part of the crime statistics.

When I see these goddamn Beta-cuck White boys like the ones posting in this very topic, I'm like damn no wonder they're getting their asses demographicaly displced by Sand niggers. Leftists & Centrist White boys act fucking retarded. They remind me of women, they have the same naive view on life that derp we could all get along if we just put aside our differences. Fuck that, our differences is what makes us who we are.
>>
>>78888103

There are non-whites I like on a personal level. When looking at the broad spectrum though I'm pretty racist, I would never move into a non-white filled neighborhood unless I had absolutely no other choice, just based on my overall interactions with other races.
>>
File: damon.jpg (44 KB, 629x617) Image search: [Google]
damon.jpg
44 KB, 629x617
>>78888103
I treat people like people. You want to act like a stereotype? I'll treat you like one. I don't give a shit about skin colour.

Racist humour is just too funny to pass up though tbqh senfam. Plus this is a decent place to get a point of view from the other side of the spectrum that the MSM and other extremely liberal biased entities seem to push.
>>
File: freeman2.jpg (103 KB, 648x600) Image search: [Google]
freeman2.jpg
103 KB, 648x600
>>78890521
I think stereotypes about specific racial or cultural groups are largely earned. I also think it's stupid to ignore statistics or common sense for the sake of politeness.

Any one person you encounter may be fine though. I actually believe MLK was right about judging people on the quality of their character. I just don't start off assuming they are. I'm a cautious (reads: paranoid) person by default, but some folks get extra scrutiny. I don't think that's malevolent.
>>
File: love.jpg (50 KB, 650x410) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
50 KB, 650x410
Different cultures and races are different.

Some are not compatible with one another.

If acknowledging reality makes me a racist, then I guess I'm a racist.

But really... The only accurate picture of reality is that which explains all of the physical evidence and discards none.

I'm multi-ethnic, although I look full white and have blue eyes. Identity politics are garbage tier. But reality is reality.

A black person acting a fool in public is a nigger. A Jewish person ripping somebody off is a kike.
>>
>>78891174

I personally think hate speech on 4chan is fine since as bad is it is on the street it's for the sake of expressing yourself and discussion.

But an example I would have of "freedom of speech" not being that simple is that even on 4chan the FBI and authorities should be tracing Ip's of people who for example asked for ISIS recruits and even put an email out of some shit. The way some people land on "freedom of speech" you would think they thought even ISIS recruitment should be allowed. It's their freedom of speech to announce they have openings and are looking for candidates on /pol/.
>>
File: REMOVE.jpg (3 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE.jpg
3 MB, 3000x3000
>>78888103
Niggers, Mexicans, and Muslims are violent animals and should be exterminated.

The Jews should be driven into the sea and drowned.
>>
>>78888691
Lurk more, faggot.
>>
>>78888103
>a forum that was founded on fandom for Japanese cartoons to promote white nationalist ideals

That's how it started......but then it evolved!
PRAISE BE TO KEK!
>>
>>78891557
Yeah nah, if IS actually tried posting here, they would get reported instantly.

Terrorist recruitment is not free speech.
>>
>>78888583
Oh I get it, I misread. You think that ethnic minorities aren't part of the symptoms of the degeneracy. I disagree with that. I actually get along way more with White boys than I do with Americanized people of my own race (Jap), because the Americanized Jap retards are all brainwashed by Liberal progressive dogma to the point that they even hate on their own country of origin because American education in regards to Japan are all based off of Chinese propaganda. Yeah so we massacared the Chinks, so what? They're still acting like animals within our own country so I feel that they fucking deserve it. They even act like animals in their own country.

I also get really annoyed at how American Japs always side with Koreans as if Koreans were just victims of WW 2. The Koreans fought along side with us, but the average Americanized Jap has no fucking clue about it which is why when it comes to the USA, I'd much rather speak to a racist White guy.

The irony is that racist Whites tend to be much more educated on my country than my Americanized countrymen are. That's how regressive the Shitlib ideology is. It pits people of the same race, against each other.
>>
>>78891456

>I think stereotypes about specific racial or cultural groups are largely earned

I feel you, and noticed you said "cultural groups".

So you mean like the black guy that sags his pants down to his ankles while riding a hover board in a group of five hollering down a Wal-mart looks like trouble? where a black person dressed like a normal person holding a buggy and quietly eyeing products to buy in the same store does not look like trouble?.

If so then I think you're smart. However a lot of people even out of pure emotion say "black people". I think for the sake of keeping conversations realistically short and simple a lot of people use this term. It would make you racist. Hell, even saying "Niggers" is a bit more correct since "Niggers" are usually specifying the ignorant retarded black people. But if you say "black people" you are pretty much referring to more blacks than those in the subcategory of "niggers". You have branded people undeserving of a stereotype WITH a stereotype.
>>
File: stormfront.png (356 KB, 1360x1888) Image search: [Google]
stormfront.png
356 KB, 1360x1888
>>78888103
stormfront posts on /pol/ to recruit young adults. they've had threads, chat, etc. it's a coordinated operation
>>
>>78888103
insulting peeps on ther religion or sexuality is funny having a reaction out of a guy is funny in general but i am sur that every one on this board knows that the are human being its just an asshole on the internet is a funny thing to be.
>>
>>78888103
What definition of "racist" are we talking about here? Actual definition or libtard definition?

Oh why split hairs either way its yes. I just hide it when out in public
>>
>>78892554

What's the "libtard" definition?

Actual definition from Google turned up this...

"a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.".

Sounds about right to me. Does that sound like an actual definition to you?
>>
>>78888103
If I showed my racism irl id get fired, I cant afford to get fired, but if I can lynch a negro or 2 before lunch time, you know I get it done.
>>
>>78889310
Hmm, nobody should be describing "metal rock" as "fresh" if you ask me
>>
>>78892117
That's exactly what I mean.

And I agree with you about people using racial epithets as "shorthand" around here. I'm not saying /pol/ is satire, I'm just saying nobody feels the need to lay out a paragraph of disclaimers and police their language or tone, whether they're actual legit racists or "racial realists"/commonsense types like I consider myself to be.
>>
File: image.gif (47 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
47 KB, 300x200
>>78892818
>
>>
>>78892695
It is actual yes. Libtard definition is the same except only people in a position of "power" can be racist. To them it is power + oppression or some such nonsense and it basically allows them to pardon non whites of being racist
>>
I live in el paso originally from Mexico and I visit back every week to watch a lynching.

Mexicans don't like niggers, because they rape and steal more than we do. we're still notorious for kidnappings and murder tho.
>>
>>78893042

Well, I'm pretty sure I know where you're coming from. You always see a fuss being made about white rich kids saying the word "nigger" or a white woman working for a TV station getting fired for saying the same thing on here facebook account but hardly ever see in the news any of the things that blacks say towards whites being pointed out.

I notice the same thing but I wouldn't say it's because black people have been granted a license to be racist while whites haven't.

I would say racist comments in either direction are inappropriate. I would say however that black people have a more justifiable reason to feel that way when you consider the "big picture" which takes into account their history of slavery, their starting point in American culture and the lack all the benefits white people had in combination with the fact that many of these sacrifices were for the benefit of white people.

I'm not saying that whites in the current generation need to apologize. What I would say is that they should understand that they have inherited a debt owed by their older relatives which is going to be paid in resentment and a bit of hostility for a long time. Considering that many blacks nowadays ARE actually making a difference in the world I'd say they're coming a long way but still have a long time before blacks can catch up. A lot of white people think "shit, it was just slavery mane, wtf are they so pissed about".
>>
>>78888103
I think for black people 80% Are completely fucked, 20% Are alright and I feel bad for them that they have to deal with being the top end of the bell curve.

South Asians like 50% Are cool, but you get a biased sample in the West as they generally only have the money to emmigrate if thehre successful already.

East Asians are like 90% alright, just look at their accomplishments and work ethic and it speak for itself.

Whites are like 60% alright I used to think it was more but then I met hillbillies/marble-mouthed southerners.

Hispanics are 100% alright never met one I didn't like/respect. Hispanic women think their shit doesn't stink though.
>>
>>78890243
fuck

As a white person, I really do hate these people more than any nonwhite. They deserve to be thrown into the meat grinder.
>>
I want to say I was made racist by being a delivery driver. When your income is dependent on other people and you are white in an 80% black town, it sucks. They do not tip white people. Black people They tip just fine but to quote "you don't need my money, you white". That, my friends, made me want to kill someone. Myself, the bigger bitch who said it, etc. It doesn't hurt that I get death threats for coming into the projects to deliver food they ordered (and sometimes stuff me completely on, sending out thugs so I can't collect, taking it out of my paycheck) and then paying additional taxes for gibsmedats on top of that.

It makes me hate black people and only black people.
>>
>>78893753
They only feel justified because they are told to feel justified. So long after slavery was abolished here they still have this massive fucking chip on their shoulder about it as if they were the only ones to ever suffer slavery or actually suffered it themselves.

And I do agree racism is wrong however I consider it more of a lack of manners than a mortal sin as society would have us believe it is. I have my prejudices yes however I rarely, if ever, act on them.

Also the blacks in our country are in a better position than just about any black still in Africa. What I resent most about them is that they do not say "Wow the past sucked for us but now we can become more than our ancestors were" they opt to bitch and moan to a society that bends over backwards to appease them.

All peoples suffered, it happens. We deal with it and move on. Blacks have the potential to be more but they do nothing, worse they keep themselves as slaves with their "culture" and then call me evil for being white and I'm sick of it
>>
>>78888103
/pol/ is a board of peace and tolerance.

Those fucking niggers at 9fag though, they are racist as fuck.
>>
>>78894405

>All peoples suffered, it happens

I really can't think of how white people have suffered on any scale that can compare to most other races. I'm not saying that white people haven't had their hardships.

That's my perspective though. I really can't think of any serious persecution or unjustifiable actions towards white in recent history.

I'm not talking about right now where blacks are talking shit to white people on the media and twitter, that kind of talk is equally traded.

I mean like how black people had slavery happen, their ancestors were ripped from African countries and brought here all over the America's to be slaves and then when they were finally let go they still had practically nothing to start with while white had generations to gain and stabilize wealth. Shit even the Jews (I wouldn't consider them white but a subgroup) have a real reason to be pissed after what happened with the Holocaust. Hispanics don't have it all that bad. In their own countries they fuck each other up pretty sure at one point even the conquistadors went over there and fucked their shit up. Indians had their land taken.

I can't think of an reason for "white" Americans to really be hostile or angry at anyone for.

This is my perspective as of now. If you could let me know what I"m missing I'd appreciate it because I try to see things fairly.
>>
>>78895118
>I can't think of how white people suffered on a scale that can compare
Yeah because Islam and the Ottoman Empire are imaginary. And Oliver Cromwell certainly didn't pwn the fuck out of my own ancestors. I will grant you the horrors whites have suffered have more often than not been at the hands of other whites but the suffering still happened. Every white country has committed horror on another white country at some time or another and as WWII happened not too long ago I should still feel animosity against Germans. Why don't I? The world wars were fucking nightmarish

>Recent history
Define "recent" for me because apparently slavery in America is more recent than actual slavery conducted by blacks in Africa against other blacks right fucking now.

Blacks were not just "ripped" from Africa. The Dutch and Portuguese didn't just drop in with nets. They often bought slaves from African tribal rulers. Hell the black mans worst enemy is the black man, just like the white man.

The Jews can be pissed I really don't care. They are masters of sedition and are often the ones preaching that I am the devil for being white

I am angry because I am sick of being the fucking boogyman for the other races. I am sick of being told I am evil for what someone my color did centuries ago. I am sick of black people acting like niggers and blaming me for their foolishness. Blacks in American have every advantage to be great but they choose to complain and insult the people and government whom they are dependent upon

It's like some dumbass from /r9k/ saying women don't like them because they are bitches. It never occurs to them that they themselves are the problem
>>
Blacks are stupid. How is that racists?
>>
File: h9L-cExl.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
h9L-cExl.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>white nationalism
>racist

I follow pick related
>>
>>78896107

>Yeah because Islam and the Ottoman Empire are imaginary.

No, because I just don't know much about those events and they didn't come to mind. I'm not even implying that they're not noteworthy. Calm down. What about them, what happened and to whom?.

>inb4 Google it

I'm trying to get a quick summary on this not go into full historian mode and learn about something I don't plan on becoming an expert in.

When you say Islam, do you mean like ISIS saying the West is degenerate and trying to kill everyone? or something else specifically?.

>I will grant you the horrors whites have suffered have more often than not been at the hands of other whites but the suffering still happened

Well, this is one thing that explains why the balance of hate being traded from blacks to whites is unbalanced. Whites don't have much reason to hate blacks as much as blacks have to hate whites. I said "as much". Sure whites should be sick of certain black people nowadays acting foolish and ignorant and dumb but it should in no way be seen as equal to the amount of resentment blacks have towards whites for slavery.

>Define "recent" for me because apparently slavery in America is more recent than actual slavery conducted by blacks in Africa against other blacks right fucking now.

Yeah, but African American blacks alive today don't focus on history of black on black violence in South African culture because they're not South African. They're African American. Their culture is here in America. I'm certain blacks wouldn't think that slavery in Africa is a good thing, they just don't happen to devote much thought to it since it isn't directlly related to their past.
>>
>>78896940
>Islam and Ottomans
Tl;dr rape, war, slavery. Basically the evil that is humanity inflicted on southern and eastern Europe. White man is by no means the only one to practice these and other evils, the only difference is we were better at it.

Why should they resent us at all? Not only did it happen a long ass time ago we were one of the first nations to abolish slavery and their lives are magnitudes better than the Africans that stayed in Africa.

I could easily be like them, resenting the English or the Germans for the shit they did to my ancestors. Hell I could resent Islam for its past too very easily for what they did. What would that accomplish though? The past of the blacks is a scar but they keep opening the fucking wound and prevent any meaningful healing and they just let it fester.

>Because it did not happen to our group such past is not important
This is where they fuck up. A narrow view of history and they only choose to see what happened to them so they can benefit from it.
>>
>>78888457
this. i wish niggers and spics would just deop dead
>>
>>78896107

>Blacks were not just "ripped" from Africa.

Alright, I did a bit of research and so far it seems you're correct on this. I was under the impression that white people did basically kidnap black people from African countries and take them. I thought this was how most of it happened. Seems like white bought them from other fucked up black people.

>I am angry because I am sick of being the fucking boogyman for the other races

Yeah, white people have pretty much gained that reputation in the eyes of many minorities especially black people but it seems like you have fallen into the same hole they have. It seems like your emotions have gotten the best of you. You know what, they get the best of me too, that's probably why I spend a lot of time in /pol/. I think the bottom line is that people develop certain ways and some end up because of just the out come of the experiences they have had with anger that MUST be expressed. My sister isn't racist at all. She's too damn liberal but we have the same genes and same parents. Went to the same schools and shit. I guess maybe my brain led me to be less compassionate. Not sure what it is but I can acknowledge when my feelings and thoughts are rational and when they're not. And even when I know my feelings aren't rational I still can't stop from feeling that way.

>>78897623

>Why should they resent us at all?

Well, I think the ones with born with less in life (i.e. black people born in ghettos) have more reason to hate period. They probably spend much time discussion with each other how white people are fucked up and that over a lifetime becomes their /pol/. Black degenerates probably sit at home bashing white people just like a lot of white people do the same thing in their circles here on /pol/. Either way I think it amplifies the hatred you carry.
>>
>>78888103
Im the funeral scene of gran torino
(Beginning)
>>
>>78888103
Pol is only 1 guy using 200 proxies, having quality bantz with himself.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.