[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a legit reason Raqa hasn't been nuked by now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: tmp_6911-image-230160398.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6911-image-230160398.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
Is there a legit reason Raqa hasn't been nuked by now?

It would destroy ISIS completely, be a massive show of force, and instill fear in the Islamic world and the world in general not to fuck with America.

So...why isn't it done?
>>
>>78884964
You see my innocent friend. there's this thing called nuclear non-proliferation and even using a single nuke would eliminate America's moral high ground on the topic, not to mention all of the diplomatic work done in the past half century to curb nuclear expansion.
>>
File: laughter stops.png (123 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.png
123 KB, 356x256
>>78884964

everyone would yell about "collateral damage"

we need to go back to the "acceptable losses" days
>>
>>78884964
Because ISIS/ISIL is funded by the US
>>
>>78884964
>another children wanting to nuke everything thread.
>>
"Just nuke the whole place" is the calling card of a dangerous, overly-simplified world view and it has no place in rational geopolitics. It comes from a place of overwhelmed ignorance and isn't taken seriously by educated adults at any high level of private or public interest.
>>
>>78885069
But America has no moral high ground anyway. They're the only country to use nukes in the first place.

No one considers America an innocent force of good in the world. America always acts in its interests look at the various outright bombings of any country that threatened it in the last fifteen years. Look at the five decades of CIA fuckery that preceded that.

Why can't we stop making pretend and just go full blown evil empire?
>>
>>78885069
replace nukes then with smart bombs/thermo baric bombs, big af fuel bombs, why hasnt it been done?
>>
>>78885742

see

>>78885167

people are too soft about collateral damage
>>
File: canteven.png (586 KB, 852x630) Image search: [Google]
canteven.png
586 KB, 852x630
>>78886012
> killed thousands upon thousands of innocents and are committing genocide
>worried about taking them out
>mfw im fed up with this world
>>
>>78884964
Ok Obama I take it all back I still love you. But the budget tho. Inflation.
Bite it suckers I dare you.
>>
>>78885464

If that's what you believe why in the hell are you posting here with these bottom feeding racists? Any and every solution these arm chair dictators have is "We hate every race but our own!! killem all durr durr durr!!"
>>
>>78886640

heys not me its the "american people"

no wonder we have stupid ass riots
>>
>>78885502

Shut up you fucking moron.
>>
>>78886855
Wow you really got me there.
>>
>>78884964

Raqa may be the Wild West, but people DO live there, too.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (109 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
109 KB, 608x800
>>78884964
That feel when you're so jaded by what's happening in the world that you could walk outside and have a hail of bullets shot at you and still wouldn't care.
>>
>>78886829
i understood you, its just cray
>>
>>78885502
We're not in a position to do that. Russia and China would love for a bunch of irrelevant countries to snub the US over a UNSC condemnation so they can reap the rewards of development. Any president would much rather tolerate some limited daesh presence than risk an international crisis.

>>78886823
could ask the same of you...
>>
File: owamba.jpg (5 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
owamba.jpg
5 KB, 310x163
>>78884964
If you are even asking this question, you seriously don't understand how the conflict in the middle east works or who armed it.
>>
>>78885167
>we need to go back to the "acceptable losses" days
we're in them. US military kills tens to hundreds of civilians daily in drone strikes and the syrian coalition airstrikes. Wiping a whole city off the map in a day always drew the ire of the rest of the world, and only happened a few times.
>>
>>78884964
besides the fact that nukes do not exist there is also the problem of ISIS being CIA mercs.
>>
>>78884964
Why would we nuke our own troops?
>>
>>78887430
the drone strikes arent doing a damn thing, we need shock and awe again
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.