[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would Britain look like if the leftists got their way and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: SJW-sow-copy.jpg (28 KB, 480x440) Image search: [Google]
SJW-sow-copy.jpg
28 KB, 480x440
What would Britain look like if the leftists got their way and only college graduates (liberal arts etc count) between 16 and 40 could vote?
>>
Syria
>>
Like Venezuela but with less white people.
>>
Communists. Jews win again. Leftists won't take responsibility as usual.
>>
>>78884143
France.
>>
A Scandinavian paradise.
>>
>>78884143
As reactionary and patriarchal as their worst fears within a few years. There's no such thing as magical soil. A nation is its people. If you replace relatively well-to-do and liberal people with the most illiberal and resentful masses of the developing world, you're going to get a society which looks a lot like the one they fled.
>>
File: download.jpg (18 KB, 568x271) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
18 KB, 568x271
"Got their way?" No true liberal wants to take away people's right to vote. That is profoundly illiberal.
>>
>>78884176
Fpbp
>>
>>78884143
Post the video where this bitch gets put in her place
>>
>>78884232
/thread
>>
File: little laurie.jpg (915 KB, 2608x1156) Image search: [Google]
little laurie.jpg
915 KB, 2608x1156
>>78884821
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw
>>
>>78888333
HOLY SHIT MANG
>>
>>78884176
He said leftists not fascists
>>
>>78884143

basically it would end up like venezuela that goes through a violent genocide into a pakistani sharia law nation that is closer to pakistan than to a western european nation.
>>
>>78888333
>i only asked for lots of money because i knew they'd cancel the event because if i went to the event you'd be mean to me

is that seriously what i just heard?

she tanked a speaking engagement because she's scared of starkey pointing at her?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.