[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/zhg/ Zero Hour General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 15
I haven't seen one of these threads in a while.

ITT: Discuss the coming end of civilization as we know it.
>>
File: 1448389004705.jpg (53 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
1448389004705.jpg
53 KB, 962x642
>>78880889
grab sks go inna woods
>>
>>78881101

if i happen to run into you in the woods, will you show me how to make maple syrup? ill show u how to make forest burgers if u do

truce?
>>
>>78881287
>forest burgers

Shhh dont give away the secret recipe faggot
>>
Everything is fine, I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>78882067

yeah, everything is peaches and fairy dust. its not like england just split from the rest of europe and nearly crashed the stock market.

its allllllll good.
>>
File: latest.gif (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
latest.gif
15 KB, 200x200
>mfw when im playing generals zero hour right this second
>>
>>78882238
It bounced back. /pol/acks have been paranoid happeningfags since the dawn of time.

We'll be fine, get a gf or something.
>>
>>78882478

nigger i have a gf and if you cant see the shit is about to hit the fan than you are blind. the EU as a whole is about to disintegrate and the next presidential election is about to rip our country in half, russia and north karea sit idly by waiting for their chance to fuck shit up

but keep on keepin on friend! im sure youll be fine.
>>
>>78880889
It is clear if you know Revelation.

Thus he said: ‘As for the fourth beast, there shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all the kingdoms, and it shall devour the whole earth, and trample it down, and break it to pieces.'

A global government will be established.

And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.

The Antichrist will display the first sentient AI. It will establish a world religion of transhumanism.

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

The mark of the beast will be a transhumanist promise of eternal life through technology. Those who don't want to join will be left to die or killed due to not wanting what seems like a no-brainer to the masses.
>>
>>78881287
No one needs to know about the forrest burgers!
>tfw flipping forrest burgers with muh nuggets bayonet
>>
>>78882732
Neither Russia or North Korea will do shit, the EU will figure it out without Britain, it might be like the summer of '68 but it won't be the end of the world. We have seen much more dire times in the past. This is interesting, but it's nothing compared to what this nation has made it through.
>>
>>78882984
>the EU will figure it out

well shit thats a HUGE sigh of relief. thanks for that man, thats big weight off my back.
>>
Anyone want to take a guess at what the tipping point will be?
>>
>>78883443

currency crash and debit bubble implosion. say good bye to grocery store food for 6 months.
>>
They're coming back.
>>
Civilization as we know it must end. When we become a post-consumerism militaristic caste based society we'll be good.
>>
>>78880889

When has the world NOT been thought to be ending? This is literally another delusion happening thread minus even the most vague happening, fuck off.
>>
Don't forget the links

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>John B. Calhoun's Mouse Experiments
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

>John B. Calhoun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

>Arithmetic, Population, and Energy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vII-GxsrR2c

>Milgram Shock Experiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

>Stanford Prison Experiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

>The Second Coming Poem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)

>Precariat Definition
>((((Must Read, Goyim))))
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat

>Egregore
>"Gaetan Delaforge, in Gnosis magazine 1987, defines an egregore as a kind of group mind which is created when people consciously come together for a common purpose."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore

>Looking for a new community for Zero Hour?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel

>Self-fulfilling Prophecy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

>Staying Alive
http://www.entwicklungsdienst.de/fileadmin/Redaktion/Publik_ext/Staying_Alive.pdf

>Modern Political Thought and Evolutionary Psychology
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/modern.pdf
>(WIP, reply to contribute)
>>
File: image.png (453 KB, 592x285) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453 KB, 592x285
/ZHG/ Important Threads Catalog

Post #: >>77198488
>First Ever
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204

Post #: >>77315519
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/

Post #: >>77325300
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 432x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 432x619
WORDS FROM A WISE ANON

>If we want its quality to stay up, these threads need to be good nightly threads and not just a constant general inviting trumpposting and other le ebin memes.

>Also this should be first and foremost about philosophy and psychology before it's about /x/ shit. I'm not saying weird stuff isn't welcome, hell, it's probably encouraged, but this is already good enough without being a [pointless] "spooky thread."
>>
>>78883546

looks like you didnt miss your daily dose of bullshit news from the MSM

one day soon everything will come to a screeching halt and you wont be the slightest bit prepared

just remember, /pol/ TRIED to warn you.
>>
>>78883443
Economic collapse then world war. If you look back in history, nobody is sure of how WW1 started and some are fuzzy about even WW2. Economic collapse was a precursor to both and these collapses were only ended when these wars ended, my nigga. It's a scary thing to think about desu, but I don't think there's any stopping it.
>>
>>78882984
China has how many single dudes without any reason to care about living to an old age. What's to stop them from being used as cannon fodder? They could take huge losses and it wouldn't even make a dent.
>>
File: 1464551025761.gif (2 MB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1464551025761.gif
2 MB, 300x226
>>78883860

I've noticed that overall thread quality has been rising across the entire board recently. Well, nothing spectacular, but as the right rises, it just seems to me that people are fleshing out their thoughts rather than just posting reaction images white throwing around racially charged lingo.

Image not related.
>>
>>78883960
>nuclear power going to war with a nuclear power

Literally never happened in history and for good reason.
>>
>>78883898
>>78883521
So the EU collapse is the most likely trigger?
How would the US be effected? I dont think there is enough man power to get to a police state after freezing assets. But it would more than likely be the end of the Federal govt. and that in and of itself would start a war here, but I guess it depends on who moves the peices first when the clock starts.
>>
>finally get a good job
>zero hour approaching

S-stop pls
>>
>>78880889

stop being a pussy a take a dirt nap.
>>
>>78884335
Ignore the job. Use it as a means to get a gun, get supplies, get connected.

The job doesn't matter at this point. The people you know do.
>>
>>78884227
>So the EU collapse is the most likely trigger?
>How would the US be effected?

A EU collapse would increase the value of USD as a safe haven from EU collapse. A large spike in USD would mean we can import goods at a cheaper rate but in the interest of fighting deflation the Federal Reserve will increase the money printing so you have two opposed macro economic effects on the currency supply happening. When or if they get it wrong the stock market collapses, imports collapse, and prices of all things like food and gas skyrockets and SHTF is very close. Look out for bank holidays or the the feds declaring "Everything is fine in the banking industry" that is a big red flag that things are not business as normal. Also read zerohedge every day.
>>
>>78884853
>or the the feds declaring "Everything is fine in the banking industry"
I feel like ive been hearing that all my life.
>>
>>78884227
I wouldn't say the EU collapse. I'm not so sure, but knowing that the fed reserve can bail itself out of anything as it has been doing so for so long with QE and Twist and that there is no market, but bloated numbers that get pumped and dumped by fake, digital currency then it's not so hard to come to the conclusion that it will be a completely controlled collapse to bring about the third world war. Suck them dry then make them go to war to suck out even more cash, profiting from war.
>>
File: Godspeed.png (803 KB, 1049x451) Image search: [Google]
Godspeed.png
803 KB, 1049x451
>>78880889

http://pol.foundation
>>
>>78886664

not clicking that...

also checking on this

>>78886666
>>
File: The End.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
The End.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Can't wait lads
>>
>>78884853

If I shorted the stock market every time zerohedge said the economy was collapsing, I'd be broke.
>>
>>78886875
>zerohedge

yea i dont really trust any website specifically dedicated to happening news.

especially if it is all non-user submitted content - they are most likely just making money off ads

its really sad but the only website i trust these days for news is 4chan/cripple chan - as it is all user submitted content. And even though you can still get shills, you can at least usually tell which posts are shill posts, whereas websites with non-user submitted content is 100% agenda oriented. At least here you have the chance of finding honest and non-biased opinion and links .
>>
>>78882240

Get Rise Of the Reds for it.
Best strategy game mod I've ever seen
>>
>>78883891

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. If you say something is going to happen for long enough chances are eventually you'll be right, and the fewer the details the better the chances.
>>
http://thoughtlessness23.blogspot.com/
>>
>>78888555

not clicking
>>
thanks for the links
>>
As if I could almost see two timelines running paraller to eachother, one containing events of peace and one of war. It seems to me that the timeline containig conflict no longer runs parallel to peace but is slowly but surely going to cross over the line of peace. This graph is on my mind often but I can only see bits and parts of it. WhenI see news of a major demonstration, be it leftists chimping out or right wing marching I can see the conflict line turning towards the line of peace. When I see news of massive troop movements in Europe, line of conflict is once again moving. The other line, that line of peace that keeps us in check, amongst other things in my opinion consists from peoples happiness. Say a father getting a raise, taking the family on a vacation. Giving his children a taste of what can be, and by ripple-effect relieves the pressure, drifting us away from conflict. I see the line of peace flatlining, as conflict creeps closer.
Maybe I should dedicate a bit of pen, paper and time to make something out of this.
>>
>>78887697
Im playing it through origin...im sorry
>>
>>78893128
>Maybe I should dedicate a bit of pen, paper and time to make something out of this

yea, no i would pass on that to be honest. you sound a tad bit coo coo for cocoa puffs.
>>
File: howdidyoudoinpe.jpg (52 KB, 450x686) Image search: [Google]
howdidyoudoinpe.jpg
52 KB, 450x686
When I first came into these threads it was mostly hypothetical discussion, like interpreting spooky dreams and discussing if we thought that the decay of civilization was due to the loss of God. Even though it stayed great, I was confused why the threads became increasingly more foreboding with their talks of collapse and survival.

But this past week has been filled with shit that is genuinely convincing me that we are beginning to enter the thick of the societal catharsis that's been creeping up on us for the past year or so.

>Liberalism on my campus becoming more and more apparent and unashamed
>Youtube going full propaganda with made-up identities
>House Democrat sit-in
>Brexit
>Antifa rally stabbings

I don't think there's going to be a civil war or WWIII or any of the other "happenings" /pol/ dreams of, but I think that we genuinely are at a pivotal point in deciding the future of American culture. Maybe I just didn't notice when I was younger, but society is polarizing itself very rapidly; both ends are forcing the public to pick a side, and smiling and shrugging your shoulders doesn't seem good enough anymore. What did you make of this past week, /zhg/?
>>
>>
File: 2016-06-27_00-12-31-8583.png (203 KB, 882x537) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-27_00-12-31-8583.png
203 KB, 882x537
>>78891025
>>
>>78895358

i dont understand why this guy would go through the trouble of writing up an essay of all of his accomplishments only to post it on a website that looks like it was made by a child in the year 2002
>>
>>78882927
I like this anon. Thank you for taking the time to cite Revelation and its accuracy in predicting these events. I do sometimes, but always get browbeaten for it.
>>
What do you guys think is going to happen to America first, nuclear war, land invasion by the Commies, or collapse of society into smaller nations of America? I think we can all agree we're at the Fall of Rome stage, but the Eastern Empire will prevail...
>>
>>78883443
every (civil) war starts with a financial crisis. people lose their shit, can't buy new shit, they turn to extremism. add multi-culturalism in the mix of having millions of non-western immigrants who have no connections to native people and you've got yourself a civil war. everything would become chaos as soon as the welfare state, healthcare and security goes under.

cities are the most dangerous (extremely multicultural, very high chance of riots and race-related conflicts: see paris)
>>
>>78896574
The big cities will destroy themselves first.
>>
>>78882927

i never understand you guys and this transhumanist stuff -- like ok, i can get behind the idea of world government and enslavement to having some kind of mark (RFID chip) or something in order to buy shit.

i just never understand why the elite would allow the commoner to have immortality, that seems like something they would definitely only reserve for themselves.

>>78896574

what will happen first? i would guess people would have mass protests/riots at the first major thing the gov pulls on us (taking away something from the bill of rights fotr example.) at this point i think there would be a bank holiday and everyones funds would frozen and the turmoil would only continue until we are all eating each other.
>>
>>78893808
Yeah I may have come off a bit too dramatic but no need to worry about my mental stability. Not a foaming conspiratard, pretty normie actually.
I do have read a lot though, and you don't have to be Sun Tzu to know that when society has come to a standstill, people don't really give a positive fuck about their future. My theory of parallel timelines can still prove itself false. Just because the two timelines seem to inch closer together, dosen't mean they can never drift farther apart. It's just that at the moment this is not the case. Events in motion do not strenghten peace, but conflict. Dosen't mean I cant enjoy life but I do realize that everytime my hometowns biggest employer sacks people, it creates bitter men who have their bread and circuses taken away.
Granted, Finland is one of the more better off places on earth, but even here its just shy of a million people who live below the poverty line. This social class of depressed and hopeless people is not shrinking, but growing.
>>
File: im_cover1.gif (22 KB, 200x308) Image search: [Google]
im_cover1.gif
22 KB, 200x308
Might as well post this here.

Does anyone have anymore inforation of pic related? I just watched the documentary on Jewtube and was pretty slack jawed by the whole thing. It sounds pretty accurate.

>Documentary link
https://youtu.be/WY2VQtGgAJA

>TL;DR Version
NWO, United Natioms, Book of Revelations, pretty much everything this thread is about
>>
>>78897206
I'm the child of Magyar diaspora, may I come to live with (you), my kinsmen?
>>
File: tumblr_m9bt46wVU91qdyt8po1_1280.jpg (145 KB, 696x936) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9bt46wVU91qdyt8po1_1280.jpg
145 KB, 696x936
Anyone ever wonder if we feel the happening coming because we are the ones who will kick it off?

One night of lulz where we all get into trolling someone, or we expose a corrupt politician, or we kick it off between antifa and nazis... we have this power here. We know how to wield it when we want to.

I feel like it could have already started here. We're just incubating the idea that will be the catalyst.
>>
>>78897341
>According to the report, a 15-member panel, called the Special Study Group, was set up in 1963 to examine what problems would occur if the United States entered a state of lasting peace. They met at an underground nuclear bunker called Iron Mountain (as well as other, worldwide locations) and worked over the next two years. A member of the panel, one "John Doe", a professor at a college in the Midwest, decided to release the report to the public.

>The heavily footnoted report concluded that peace was not in the interest of a stable society, that even if lasting peace "could be achieved, it would almost certainly not be in the best interests of society to achieve it." War was a part of the economy. Therefore, it was necessary to conceive a state of war for a stable economy. The government, the group theorized, would not exist without war, and nation states existed in order to wage war. War served the vital function of diverting collective aggression. They recommended "credible substitutes" and paying a "blood price" to emulate the economic functions of war. Prospective government-devised alternatives to war included reports of alien life-forms, the reintroduction of a "euphemized form" of slavery "consistent with modern technology and political processes", and - one deemed particularly promising in gaining the attention of the malleable masses - the threat of "gross pollution of the environment".
>>
>>78897341
thanks for this, John
>>
>>78897341
I'm watching this now.
>>
File: modus operandi.png (830 KB, 1315x998) Image search: [Google]
modus operandi.png
830 KB, 1315x998
>>78897597
The fire rises, brother.
>>
>>78897597
>One night of lulz

you must be 18 to post here
>>
>>78898208
Or I could ne using common lingo from years ago to recall the broad effect 4chan can have on society at large. Often without even setting out to do so.

You know, that or I'm just a kid. Whatever.
>>
>>78897543
Bring palinka. Magyars are always welcome.
>>
>>78886788
It leads to the Ramadan Terror Warning thread from a while back, nothing malicious
>>
>>78880889
Bump

Thinking about stocking up but IDK wtf foods i should stock up on. Tips?
>>
>>78898398

Going with the latter, faggot
>>
>>78881891
cannibalism reference?
>>
fuck u fags bump, SHTF threads are the best
>>
>>78903925
o-okay
>>
>>78897341
i thought this "documentary" was gonna be good but it's just about christianity "JESUS! READ YOUR SCRIPTURES!!!"

this fucking bullshit doesn't help anyone
>>
HAPPENING
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
>>
>>78896574
Nuclear war won't happen because Vlad can disable the entirety of the continent/anywhere else at any moment, making us (and (((WHOVER ELSE))) ) unable to fire any nukes. "Commie" (not that Russia is in any way shape or form commie now) invasion is guaranteed if globalists whack Trump. The eradication of all non russian jews is also guaranteed after that. Vlad has had in development for some time a nice little "present" for people who are genetically khazar that he no doubt has ready by now.
If brexit had failed, this would have already been something that happened, but Nige and the brits literally bought the world a few mor months half a week ago. Now it all hinges on Trump getting elected and cleaning up the government, if that falls through for any reason, it's literally ogre.
>>
>>78904623
what the fuck? Who are the US extremist??? Fucking Trump supporters are being attacked and Muslims are fucking commiting mass shootings?
>>
>>78906353

Imagine Iran attacks us and Obama surrenders the country to them rather than retaliate.

This isn't an original idea but it might save this thread.

When I first read it it sent a chill through my spine. Just thinking about this frightened me more than Orlando happening.
>>
It will happen when the weather cools.

That's when they'll make their move.

The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

They're trying to force God's hand.

Watch for these signs:

Three branches will become one.

An island will drift away.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Idols will speak and move about.

The black flag will fly above the dome.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

A rock will stand on seven hills.

The ravens will starve.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

The rod and the ring will strike.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.