[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on niggers, poll. Why do they get such a bad wrap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: To34Aku[1].jpg (23 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
To34Aku[1].jpg
23 KB, 480x600
Redpill me on niggers, poll.

Why do they get such a bad wrap?
>>
>violent youths
>>
>>78880048
We being oppressed by da white people
>>
>>78880048
HAHAHAHHAHA YOU SAID WRAP INSTEAD OF REP HAHAHAHA THAT'S FUNNY LOL
>>
File: In a world without blacks.png (162 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
In a world without blacks.png
162 KB, 1024x896
>>78880048
>>
File: satracialgapfigure.gif (29 KB, 276x315) Image search: [Google]
satracialgapfigure.gif
29 KB, 276x315
>>
File: redpillmeon.jpg (104 KB, 1753x236) Image search: [Google]
redpillmeon.jpg
104 KB, 1753x236
>>78880048
Do better.
>>
Because America fuck the nigger culture. Fucking 1969 black people were perfect but then a fucking hip hop and sheet happen then white people buy their shit.

Thanks a lot white Americans
>>
>>78880048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ&feature=youtu.be

Because even blacks despise niggers
>>
File: chinkeyes.jpg (59 KB, 769x653) Image search: [Google]
chinkeyes.jpg
59 KB, 769x653
>>78880401
>>
File: polbtfo.png (78 KB, 708x1147) Image search: [Google]
polbtfo.png
78 KB, 708x1147
Well well well, here comes another butthurt anally devastedad saltey whitey boi coming here and shitting their tightey whiteys about why blacks are superior and are the most successful, nationally revered, and respected and attractive and sought after race in the WORLD. Keep crying and stay mad that whites will never ever compete to the raw sexuality and masculinity that emanates from balcks. Muh cuck shit just proves you are JEALOUS.
>>
>>78880401
Because everyone follows those rules.
>>
>>78880048
Because they rap bad.
>>
>>78880048
Read Racism, Guilt, Self-Hatred & Self-Deceit by Gedaliah Braun for a full and complete answer to your quandary. You won't get a good answer here. You will get little bits of wit and some truths, read the book for a deep understanding of the issue.

Basically, it's not their fault. They can't deal with abstract ideas or internalize moral norms.
>>
redpill me on judecca /pol/

why is this underground shit so filthy and obscure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFRrDgBqJk0
>>
File: Du6fX8t.jpg (75 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
Du6fX8t.jpg
75 KB, 600x578
I hate niggers because they're a drain on society and cause the most crime. Plus, they vastly outweigh the amount of blacks.
Thankfully I live in a small Southern town where blacks are hardworking and agreeable people.
>>
>>78880048
Niggers are a portable third world.
>>
>>78880048
Nigger invented most things ranging from the Internet to the first car. Just google it if you don't believe me
>>
>>78881171
I know this. Niggers are the first Chinese. Some Chinese are racist white supremacists but they don't know their history. Why do they think there are so many dark skinned people in China? You only get those melanated features from the so called black man.
>>
Democrats advertised thugs and made criminals a business. It was in their interest to make niggers incredibly uneducated, angry, and socially retarded to make sure their business always had product.

This is why niggers are overexposed in media and worse than ever before.
If you want to find the root of a problem, always follow the money.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.