[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW2 Japanese Internment Camps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: internment-camps-21.jpg (155 KB, 1400x1068) Image search: [Google]
internment-camps-21.jpg
155 KB, 1400x1068
Redpill me on Japanese internment camps, /pol/.

I hear it wasn't even comparable to evil Nazi concentration camps. The japs in there could actually leave and go to towns for a little while, but would have to come back. The kids could get taught by teachers n shit. Shocked me a little when I read it tbqh.
>>
File: ,,.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
,,.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>78879066
>concentrate camp a race
>nuke a race
>literally propagandize that Japs are non human
nah m8 u come out clean.
>>
>>78879066
It really isn't comparable. And given the Niihau Incident, justified
>>
>>78879066
It was simply a way to eliminate the virtual monopoly on commerce that the japanese had on the west coast.
>>
File: pepe.png (55 KB, 852x1256) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
55 KB, 852x1256
>>78879066
>germany
>concentrate camp jews
>there's many jews in camps who can talk to you about the camps
>japan
>get nuked and firebombed to dust
>there's no one from hiroshima or nagasaki alive
>>
>>78879232
>jews invent marxism and led the bolshevik/communist revolts in germany and russia
>therefore justified to concentration camping and nuking them
>>
>>78879066
there was never a single japanese terrorist attack, rebellion or japanese traitor among the japanese americans interned

they stil had their property stripped from them, their businesses condemned, their people imprisoned, etc.

the chinese who are here will NOT wait to be treated the same.

japanese americans who have not interbred have already returned to japan after being treated like dirt for 3 generations

t. a jap preparing to leave
>>
>>78879232
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
>>
>>78879456
Wrong
>>
>>78879278
this. roosevelt cut a deal with the pennsylvania steel cmpanies to relax their monopoly (granted to them by the new deal) so that steel and port expansion on the west coast could fuel the war machine. but it required the jews to have access to west coast ports and industry, which had been dominated by the japanese businessmen in just 15 years since arrival. so they interned ALL the west coast japanese BUTN OT HTE HAWAIIAN JAPANESE because califoria was the area where their industrial monopoly could be exploited by the war machine.

american jews have been trying to destroy east asia since before ww2. it's why macarthur was stopped from invading nkorea by putting a 100k troop limit (vs nkorea/s 2 million troops) and why we placed a trade embargo on taiwan until the 1970's. SEVENTIES.
>>78879457
this is irrelevant. japanese stopped speaking japanese with the second generation. I'm FIFTH fucking generation japanese and I'm the first one since the first generation to even speak the language.

the japanese were the ONLY loyal american immigrants america EVER recieved. even the irish started teh teamsters and the italians started the fucking mafia.

you guys fucked up.
>>
I'm Japanese-American and the camps were justified. As another anon pointed out, the Niihau incident gave the Americans reasonable cause to do it. I grew up in Hawaii and you should have heard the pro-Japanese propaganda in our public schools about how the Japanese dindu nuffin during WWII and how the nukes were America's top war crime.

The camps are literally our version of

>muh Holocaust!!!
>>
>>78879066
It annoys me that they refer to the internees as "Japanese Americans". The majority were adult non-US-citizens or their children.

And I really don't have a problem with interning the citizens of a foreign country against which you are fighting an all-out war.
>>
>>78879457
Never heard about this before, damn.
>>
>>78880179
>I am Jewish and the camps were justified because Jews were overepresented in radical behavior
said no Jew, fukc off kike.
>>
>>78879457
you are aware of how niggerlike islanders act, right?

why in the world would a japanese american hold more loyalty towards a nigger islander than a japanese?

they didn't even intern hawaiians who were mostly farmers. they interned west coast japanese americans who owned industry so they could contract it to the jews via roosevelts war powers.
>>
>>78880232
And I really don't have a problem with interning the citizens of a foreign country against which you are fighting an all-out war.
This is what Germany did.
>>
>>78880232

Also, back then, the majority of the second generation were dual citizens. The US government had a right to be suspicious.

>>78880614

oy vey! You got me!
>>
>>78879456
Despite all this the 442nd infinity comprised almost entirely of American Japanese.

The 442nd Regiment was the most decorated unit for its size and length of service in the history of American warfare.
>>
>>78880648
You seem upset
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x367
>>78880648
>trusting the Japanese during WW2
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burma_Railway
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
>>
>>78881991
I'd trust that baby killing Jap over any kike.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.