[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mercenaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: mad_mike1.jpg (61 KB, 518x800) Image search: [Google]
mad_mike1.jpg
61 KB, 518x800
These guys are the most alpha and bad asses mother fuckers out there. Mad Mike Hoare founded Commando 5 and fucked shit up in the Congo Crisis. When he was done with that he returns to South Africa and heads to Seychelles and tries to stage a coup,when it fails, the absolute madman hijacked a fucking plane.

What does /pol/ think about Mercenaries?
>>
File: Katanga_Gendarmes.jpg (182 KB, 961x612) Image search: [Google]
Katanga_Gendarmes.jpg
182 KB, 961x612
Here's what Mad Mike had to say about communists

>On his return to South Africa, he said to journalists "killing communists is like killing vermin, killing African nationalists is as if one is killing an animal. I don't like either one or the other. My men and I have killed between 5,000 to 10,000 Congo rebels in the 20 months that I have spent in the Congo. But that's not enough. There are 20 million Congolese you know and I assume that about half of them at one time or another were rebels whilst I was down here.
>>
>>78878186
Sounds fucking ruthless.
>>
>>78878445
Not only that but these guys in the Congo went to a village called Jadotville and captured an entire company of Irish peacekeepers
>>
>>78878119
Mike Hoare was a fucking looser a farce and a charlatan.

End of.
>>
File: first-volunteers.jpg (217 KB, 1000x814) Image search: [Google]
first-volunteers.jpg
217 KB, 1000x814
>>78878623
Why do you say that?
>>
File: Codoki1639.jpg (126 KB, 1324x800) Image search: [Google]
Codoki1639.jpg
126 KB, 1324x800
>>
File: walt-006.jpg (376 KB, 870x536) Image search: [Google]
walt-006.jpg
376 KB, 870x536
>>
File: 1 Para 2d.jpg (72 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1 Para 2d.jpg
72 KB, 800x1000
>>
Today mercenaries are still important and active in the Congo doing services like protecting wildlife from militias, child soldiers and regimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTAX4IyRqrA
>>
I was talking to one of these outside a bar one night. He was the bouncer and was telling stories about moving gold from Iran to Italy's central bank and about working with rangers in south Africa where most of the rangers were in diapers in case they shit themselves in combat. He also said he killed 11 'skinnies' one day when they tried coming over a wall in their compound.

Bretty cool
>>
Katanga strong fuck the Congo fuck the French
>>
why you say this?>>78883545
>>
File: -6.58.10-PM.png (212 KB, 494x257) Image search: [Google]
-6.58.10-PM.png
212 KB, 494x257
>>78883644
Holy shiite rare.
>>
>>78883644
nigga whattttttttt
>>
>>78878119
I remember a slew of merc movies in the 70s and 80s. Shame they're out of style
>Dark of the Sun
>Dogs of War
>Wild Geese
>Game for Vultures
>The Last Mercenary
All /pol/ movies but probably hard to find
>>
Holy fug
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.