[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jesus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gm 9q8uabTs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 28
File: Nigel-Farage.jpg (28 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage.jpg
28 KB, 615x409
jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gm9q8uabTs
>>
File: 1466810044387.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
1466810044387.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1152
>>78877306
isnt he pretty based?

t b h tho I will miss him BTFOing stupid EU Bureaucrats
>>
Try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v2ekSzjjoo
>>
>>78877306

Makes you think I'm a Greek BTFO who pays denbts, what did I mean by this in current year.
>>
>>78877480

;_;
>>
He's fucking right.

Short term pain doesn't mean long term suffering and lack of identity.
>>
File: Nigel Farage Pepe meme hahaha.jpg (403 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
Nigel Farage Pepe meme hahaha.jpg
403 KB, 803x688
>>78877306
I liked when Nigel rekt Van Rompuy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LmDNby6jC0

Nigel calling it months ago
>>
File: farage sip.jpg (8 KB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
farage sip.jpg
8 KB, 250x209
>>
File: 1452058339476.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452058339476.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1024
>>78877306

he has lots of these vids over the years

the man has been fucking their shit up in the EU parliment on a weekly basis for years

balls of steel
>>
>>78878348
god he even had the balls to slap Merkel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbJp8zxduWk

I will miss this guy
>>
>>78877480
Dank.
>>
>>78878348
>fucking their shit up
If by that you mean "been leeching money from a organisation he supposedly hates while not doing shit on behalf of his country", then I guess he did.
>>
File: 1452737999950.png (8 KB, 398x293) Image search: [Google]
1452737999950.png
8 KB, 398x293
Ultimate BTFO for EU president right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViPm0GUxw-M
>>
>>78878928
>while not doing shit on behalf of his country

He's making sure his country doesn't look like yours. If that's not doing his job I don't know what is.
>>
File: 1466781237524.gif (534 KB, 250x144) Image search: [Google]
1466781237524.gif
534 KB, 250x144
>>78877306
>>
>>78879049
>He's making sure his country doesn't look like yours.
Kek. Not having him see do shit to keep his country from importing boatloads of muslims and shitskins that form rapegangs in london in all those years where he spend having a cozy job bitching in Brussel.
>>
>>78878951
He really got his britches in a bunch.
>>
>>78879155
Listen to yourself for a fucking second. He just ensured his cozy job was ending. Would you rather him invite hundreds of thousands in willingly and openly? Amazing how you think he runs the entire country.
>>
File: 1466942300749.png (377 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
1466942300749.png
377 KB, 640x644
>>78879155
I love this saltiness coming from Germans after brexit.
>>
>>78879483
I'm pretty glad for them to have exited, given they never really wanted to be in to begin with. I think thats better for everyone.
That doesn't make Farage any less of a self-absorbed tool though.
>>
"Rompuy is one of the most extraordinary figures in world history. He began as a small clerk, and he has never stopped being a clerk. Rompuy owes nothing to rhetoric. He governs from his office, thanks to a bureaucracy that obeys his every nod and gesture. It's striking that EU propaganda, in the criticisms it makes of us, always holds itself within certain limits. Rompuy, that cunning Belgian, is apparently quite ready to abandon Britain, if he thinks that a failure to solve her problems would cause him to lose everything. Let nobody think Rompuy might reconquer Britain from Brussels! It is as if I were installed in America, and could set out from there to reconquer the Empire. This is the catastrophe that will cause the loss of the EU." - Nigel Farage
>>
File: 1455395756094.jpg (62 KB, 309x305) Image search: [Google]
1455395756094.jpg
62 KB, 309x305
>>78879155
>having a cozy job bitching in Brussel.

well he basically just set fire to your precious EU last thursday so enjoy the power while you still can Herman

if he took a boatload of cash out of the EU purse while he was there then good on him

that's less money for you cucks
>>
>>78877306
i thought he was literally going to throw an egg. Wtf...
>>
>>78877306
My favorite thing is the shots of the crowd. THey all have the same look on their faces.

>we have to listen to him again. fuck.
>>
>>78879590
>give up your business career to enter politics that you didnt care
>self absorbed
>>
>>78879888
>just set fire
I'm seeing Britains parties disintegrating right now and everyone debating just how deep they want to crawl up brussels ass to keep access to the common market.
But I'm not seeing any bueraucrat from brussel or anywhere else in europe leaving, odd how that works. Where is this fire exactly? Europe could need one but sofar its kinda missing.

>>78880015
He earned more salary as EU politician than he ever did in business, don't delude yourself.
>>
>>78879996
The best videos are where they interact with him. I can't find any now, but it's always these appeals to emotion and them purposefully misconstruing what he says and he just comes back and destroys them again.
>>
>>78880075
and ripped into them at every opportunity he got. He's now the figure head for anti-EU sentiment.
>>
>>78880075
>I'm seeing Britains parties disintegrating right now

Because they're reorganizing and the ones who lost the referendum are giving way to the people who won. Stop trying to paint it like it's total chaos.

>But I'm not seeing any bueraucrat from brussel or anywhere else in europe leaving, odd how that works.

...because they're basically appointed for life.
>>
>>78878171
this goes to my pepe folder
>>
>>78880217
>and ripped into them at every opportunity he got
To absolutely no effect, all of these guys are still in power. So he called them mean words, thats his great accomplishment? What are you, 5?

>>78880217
>He's now the figure head for anti-EU sentiment.
Pretty sure he's been that already before.

>>78880265
>Stop trying to paint it like it's total chaos.
I'm not painting it like that at all, I'm saying its britain thats on fire and not the EU. Maybe they get their shit sorted out now, that'll be great, but reading UK news they don't seem to do that.

>>78880265
>...because they're basically appointed for life.
Besides the fact that none of them are. They get step down like all those UK politicians did.
>>
>>78880437
>I'm not painting it like that at all, I'm saying its britain thats on fire and not the EU.

Your second or third biggest gdp in the EU is preparing to leave you and more are on the way. Ones with nearly as large contributions. Germany basically keeps the entire project afloat. You can't afford to have too many more Greece's.
>>
>>78880437
>thinking Brexit isn't the first domino in the fall of the EU
The 4th Reich is over Hans.
>>
File: already dead.png (122 KB, 572x662) Image search: [Google]
already dead.png
122 KB, 572x662
>>78878073
Literally the definition of

>BLOWN
>THE
>FUCK
>OUT
>>
>>78880643
I fucking wish, but it doesn't look that way.
>>
>>78880775
Give it some time, but without the UK £££ you guys are fucked.
>>
File: doggy smell.jpg (152 KB, 1170x794) Image search: [Google]
doggy smell.jpg
152 KB, 1170x794
>>78878951

Haha fucking based, the foaming rage on that jew shrew's face. Palpable.
>>
>>78880934
>but without the UK £££ you guys are fucked
I'm sorry I'm going to be the one to have to tell you this but, we're not gonna lose those.
In fact, we're gonna get even more of those once Britains starts paying to keep access to the common market. No matter what the british people decide, the politicians want to stay in the common market because the banks and big businesses tell them to do that.

And I WISHED they would stop sending us bucks because then we might finally start doing some cuts on funding for ungrateful potato niggers in eastern europe. But thats not gonna happen.
>>
>>78877306
I fucking love how he shits on that one guy all time time. And he just always has this fucking look on his face. It's the Jeb Bush of the European Union.
>>
>>78880437
>to absolutely no effect
didn't britain literally just leave the EU in large part due to him?
>>
>>78881254
>Britains starts paying to keep access to the common market
Nope. They'll get their free trade without any of the EU bullshit assuming the people who negotiate are at least half-way competent. The EU isn't anywhere powerful enough to pretend the UK's economy doesn't exist.
>>
>>78877480
holy shit is he the new hitler? that was beautiful
>>
>>78878664
She looks like she's about to cry.

These speeches he gave are really entertaining.
>>
>>78881504
>didn't britain literally just leave the EU in large part due to him?
Nah, it was to large part due to other much more popular politicians like Johnson. And none of that was helped by him acting like a child in the EU parliament.

>>78881525
>The EU isn't anywhere powerful enough to pretend the UK's economy doesn't exist.
They don't need to, the Uk economy however isn't anywhere near important enough to force the EUs hand in this at all. Especially since the EU bueraucrats don't give a shit about economic damage as much as Uk politicans have to. Their advantage in being less accountable to the voters.
>>
>>78881757
You're just being petty now.
>>
>>78881757
>the Uk economy however isn't anywhere near important enough to force the EUs hand in this at all.
Sure it is; it's the 5th largest economy in the world. What are they going to do; slap tariffs on everything British? That'll only piss off everyone and accelerate the calls for countries to leave the EU.
>>
>>78879590
>have exited

they haven't monica, they have only held a referendum. i don't think they will ever accomplish the legal process of exiting.
>>
I'm glad this German is here to tell us all what British politicians really had all the influence on the British people's opinions
>>
File: ididntwantthisfeel.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ididntwantthisfeel.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
>>78877480
>>
>>78881933
>EU tries to shut out Britain
>Another country leaves and forms a deal with Britain, further making the EU pointless
>>
>>78881933
>Sure it is; it's the 5th largest economy in the world.
5ths largest, the EU makes countries like China come to the table to the EUs rules. And you think something like the mere 5th largest (actually not anymore due to the pound sterling having taken a nosedive, France is 5ths largest right now) will be a stronger negotiating power than China, or Japan? Get real.
>>
>>78877306
How to buy pounds and make a killing on the rebound?
>>
>>78881979
>i don't think they will ever accomplish the legal process of exiting.
They might stall a lot, but I figure by 2020 at latest they will have voted for someone who will activate article 50.
Don't think they're gonna keep this up forever, neither towards the EU nor their own voters.
>>
>>78877306
amazing.
>>
>>78877306
love it
>>
>>78882206
Total nonsense. Smaller countries have worked out their own trade deals with China. China is always looking to make money; it doesn't matter to them how big or how small the deal is as long as it works out with them.

>pound sterling having taken a nosedive
Already recovered. Just let the reich go Hans. The Brits have thwarted you again.
>>
>>78882206
Trade works both ways. Do you think the majority of, say.... I dunno.. Slovakia or Croatia can buy your VERY expensive luxury cars?

France and UK are the only countries in Europe who would be able to buy enough of that to make it worth your while. You're not going to stop sending cars to them because "m-m-muh not EU!!!". Same with beer. Same with engines. Same with fuck loads of stuff.

Just like you're not going to ignore jet engines and so on from UK because that's fucking retarded.

But we'll see, nothing has actually changed, so this hypothetical bullshit is hilarious from both sides.
>>
File: 1466739830962.png (354 KB, 630x349) Image search: [Google]
1466739830962.png
354 KB, 630x349
>>78882332
We will.
Deus vult
>>
File: Recovered.jpg (114 KB, 680x638) Image search: [Google]
Recovered.jpg
114 KB, 680x638
>>78882587
>Already recovered.
Sure looks recovered to me, maybe actually check sources before saying stupid shit like that. Its literally worse than during the global financial crisis right now, and not even all markets have opened yet.

>>78882587
>Total nonsense. Smaller countries have worked out their own trade deals with China.
To Chinas dictate. If you think a market of mere 56milion people who sells over 50% of their goods and services to the EU can dictate shit to them, then you need to start looking up how economy works. Britain was a big guy within the EU, but against the EU its a tiny island nation with flagging economy whos entire bargaining power is right now dependent on the goodwill of the german automobile industry saving them.
>>
>>78878951

Savage
>>
>>78882738
>France and UK are the only countries in Europe who would be able to buy enough of that to make it worth your while. You're not going to stop sending cars to them because "m-m-muh not EU!!!". Same with beer. Same with engines. Same with fuck loads of stuff.
>Just like you're not going to ignore jet engines and so on from UK because that's fucking retarded.
I have no idea where brits on this site got the weird idea from that a lack of trade deals means not trade happens. Its so weird as if they had not even the slightest idea of how actual trade works.
Whats actually going to happen is that they will just buy less, because of higher prices, and will start looking for other suppliers elsewhere who suddenly got more competitive compared to the UK.
>>
>>78882946
The only reason it went to the EU was because of the EU. Now the EU doesn't 'exist' for the UK, it'll go to anywhere else in the world. Hell, it could even form the Commonwealth Market if it wanted too.

You seem to think that trade is this magical mystical thing that you need a special club to be able to do. You try and tell people "You're not allowed to trade with this country because they won't suck out cocks!". You think USA, China and Japan, the Top 3 economies in the world, are going to go "Oh, they're not in the EU? Well, can't trade with them, then!"
>>
>>78883081
Because you're making it out like it's the way it works. Trade doesn't end because you say it does. Deals which favour one side or another? Sure. Not trade in itself.

The UK also has no OBLIGATION to buy from EU, but can go to other countries if it so wished now. So instead of being forced to buy, I dunno, Spanish Strawberries, they can buy South American ones. Because the EU doesn't say "You have to".
>>
>>78883228
>it'll go to anywhere else in the world
Yes, magically markets for their goods that didn't exist before will appear to buy their products that used to be sold to the richest market in the world. Clearly that will work.

>>78883228
>You seem to think that trade is this magical mystical thing that you need a special club to be able to do
No, trade is a simple function of demand and supply, the UK has far more supply intended for the EU market than there is Demand in the rest of the world, thus they either sell to the EU or don't sell at all.
>>
File: 1466857677738.jpg (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466857677738.jpg
58 KB, 480x480
https://youtu.be/AhBV6c_lERw
>>
>>78878951

Fucking Jew
>>
>>78883397
>Trade doesn't end because you say it does.
I didn't say trade ends, I said trade will be reduced.

>>78883397
>The UK also has no OBLIGATION to buy from EU
They didn't buy from the EU before because of solidarity, they did it because of economic benefit and cheaper prices. They could have ALWAYS sold to other countries, the EU has a fuckton of trade deals with every important economy, if those had a market for British goods, britain would already be selling and buying there.
Again, markets won't magically shift to accomodate your exiting. They will continue to work however they do and if you want to trade with them to favorable terms, you need to make new agreements, except now you are a far less attractive market due to a lack fof access to the far larger EU market and thus other economies can impose their terms on you, because there isn't a lot left you can offer them.
>>
>follow Farage since before /new/
>just because he's funny really
>Lisbon treaty gets rammed though, just having people vote again and again until they get it right
>graduate from 'just here for the bantz' to 'deeply concerned'
>watch him go from just that one dude in Euro parliament to uk indepence
Such a weird feeling. It's crazy how dismissive and name calling the establishment was of ukip just 10 years ago. What a world.
>>
>>78877306
Fuck God Emperor Trump!

Hail God Emperor (or Emprah) Farage! I'd willingly sign a Declaration of Dependence to the UK if he's leading it.

Then we could all fulfill our destiny: Global Manifest Destiny.
>>
File: das it.png (473 KB, 448x503) Image search: [Google]
das it.png
473 KB, 448x503
>>78877480
>merchant banks
>>
>>78883702
The magic words DASS RAYCISS don't work anymore. Get ready to see some shit.
>>
He's 5'8" as well

Why are manlets simply the most powerful race, /pol/?

It's probably why Nigel survived his assassination attempt when the plane crashed. If he was 6' or taller, he would have been mangled by the crash.
>>
>>78882946
It's just speculation. The pound was pushed up and then fell after the brexit vote. It's temporary and it'll eventually normalize. Just give it some time. The FTSE is fine.

>If you think a market of mere 56milion people who sells over 50% of their goods and services to the EU can dictate shit to them, then you need to start looking up how economy works.
Nobody is suggesting that the UK can dictate everything to China, but the UK is far more productive than most countries and is more than capable of working out its own trade deals just fine. Money matters more than anything else.

>>78883459
>Yes, magically markets for their goods that didn't exist before will appear to buy their products that used to be sold to the richest market in the world. Clearly that will work.
That works both ways. The demand for the that shit the EU got from Britain still exists. They aren't can't just stop buying.
>>
>>78883749
The ABSOLUTE MADMAN, amirite?

He just called out the Jews!
>>
>>78883749
i came.
>>
>>78878928
You stupid Kraut. He just eliminated that cushy job.

You fucks wouldn't know integrity if it bit you in the ass. The only reason you killed the Jews is because you hated the competition in fucking people.

The eternal Teuton is finally defeated after this last escapade to conquer Europe, and it couldn't have come soon enough.
>>
>>78878073
Why does Von Rompuy look like Dracula?
>>
I can't stop watching his speeches in the EU parliament. He makes too much god damn sense.
>>
>>78883957
>It's just speculation. The pound was pushed up and then fell after the brexit vote. It's temporary and it'll eventually normalize. Just give it some time. The FTSE is fine.
Very likely, doesn't change that the "ITS ALREADY RECOVERED" meme is just further proof how people talk about things they know nothing about. Because sofar it hasn't, and it won't for a while.

>>78883957
>is more than capable of working out its own trade deals just fine
Certainly, just to far less favourable terms than they got being part of the EUs deals.
Britain won't collapse from leaving the Union, thats ridiculous. They will just suffer economic damage in the process.

>>78883957
>That works both ways. The demand for the that shit the EU got from Britain still exists. They aren't can't just stop buying.
Except of course that the EU is actually 27 different countries this demand and supply is spread across. And no, they won't stop buying, they will just buy less.

>>78884145
>You stupid Kraut. He just eliminated that cushy job.
Wonder why he keeps letting all his Brexit companions keep pushing for the exit being delayed until 2020 without saying a word?
Now you know why.
>>
>>78877306
>>78879961

>throws egg

Nigel Faberge?
>>
Portugal had to get bailed out. He was right.

Nigel was right.
>>
>>78880437
>Maybe they get their shit sorted out now, that'll be great, but reading UK news they don't seem to do that.

Not just the UK news, practically all news outlets are talking about how the UK is in chaos. The MSM is trying to push that view as a warning to all other members trying to leave. It helps if the sheeple around the world echo their views to their friends in the EU.

Be more perceptive.
>>
>>78884368
He doesn't "let" them do anything.

He's been pushing tirelessly to get Article 50 through as quickly as possible.

The fact the political establishment in the UK is still rifle with traitors is separate the fact of his campaign.
>>
>>78884627
Of course he was. The man is a fucking genius.
>>
>>78884739
>Be more perceptive.
Not sure what you're trying to imply, that the media are somehow hiding the massive and successfull political stabilizing efforts of the UK parties?
Thats not happening. Only one whos doing their job over there right now is the Bank of England.
Who are doing a pretty fine job, mind.
>>
>>78884838
>He doesn't "let" them do anything.
>He's been pushing tirelessly to get Article 50 through as quickly as possible.
News to me, Source?
>>
>>78877306
fug I literally just watched that. fucking based
>>
>>78878073
rofl belgiums on suicide watch
>>
>>78882946
Why do all these liberal fags suddenly think they're economists off of their art degrees now?
>>
File: 1466746301301.jpg (94 KB, 925x571) Image search: [Google]
1466746301301.jpg
94 KB, 925x571
>>78878951
One day Farage is seriously going to have a fucking monument in London.
>>
>>78883477
This dude would be the coolest9 grandpa ever
>>
>>78878664
>that clapping at the bashing of 'refugees'
>>
>>78885187
>Why do all these liberal fags suddenly think they're economists
Probably due to my degrees in economy. But thats kinda irrelevant to what you're replying to which was just refuting a nonsensical claim that took nothing more than taking a look at the actual index to see is wrong.
>>
File: 1453248035278.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1453248035278.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>78877480

fucking epic speech
>>
NIGE YOURE THE BEST
TEARIN UP RIGHT HERE
F
>>
File: 1441253250235.jpg (22 KB, 244x209) Image search: [Google]
1441253250235.jpg
22 KB, 244x209
Where's the egg?
>>
>>78885187
lmao when discussing politics every left winger suddenly becomes a major in history and economics with expert tier knowledge, meanwhile the call trump and the like 'retards' even though they have tremendous wealth and achievements.
>>
File: feet kissing.gif (2 MB, 220x159) Image search: [Google]
feet kissing.gif
2 MB, 220x159
>>78885720
kek. I thought that too.
>>
anyone got that compilation video of farage over time campaigning to get out of the EU and I think the video evenntually ends with cameron announcing the referendum vote to be
>>
>>78878928
Jesus Christ you fucking krauts are completely cucked. I was there last summer. Burkas fucking everywhere. Enjoy your new "culture" ... sorry about your old one, but hey I'm sure Islam has many lovely and beautiful traditions you can adopt instead.
>>
>>78878951
>Das Jude
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>78879590
aww, did the nasty man hurt your precious fee fees?
>>
>>78881757
>Nah, it was to large part due to other much more popular politicians like Johnson. And none of that was helped by him acting like a child in the EU parliament.
kek, that's some ok bate, but be a bit more subtle
>>
>>78879269

I don't think there could be a bigger shill then this guy

"Elsewhere, Schulz has voiced strong support for Israel, going as far as saying that "Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people";[27] scotched talk of an EU boycott of the country;[28] and criticized the bloc's 2015 decision[29] to label Israeli goods that are produced in the West Bank,[30] a stand that drew Palestinian criticism."
>>
>>78882587
>hey
>hey, just calling to see if you want to sell us your goods
>yes, we do, can we buy yours too?
>sure
>ok then, thanks for the call
>no problem, have a great year
>you too, bye now
>bye

wow, these trade deals are really fucking difficult, right?
>>
>>78883081
a fall in the pound makes our exports more attractive, but unfortunately for you, reduces the attractiveness of YOUR goods

I do like your cars though, and your sausages etc, maybe I'll be prepared to pay a little more. Is it true that some of your BMW M models now have pretend engine noise generators in the cabin though? seems a little bizarre, maybe even fraudulent
>>
Watch his final speech where he leaves with the line "I'm going out now, I may be some time."

I'm so fucking glad that this line will now forever be in the history books and that he didn't have to return with his tail between his legs.
>>
>>78883459
>the UK has far more supply intended for the EU market than there is Demand in the rest of the world, thus they either sell to the EU or don't sell at all.
you lot sell us more than we sell you, so play nice and we'll all get along spiffingly, you wouldn't want us to do a nice deal with the nips to buy their luxury cars cheaper, would you?
>>
File: gt nige pint.png (48 KB, 666x411) Image search: [Google]
gt nige pint.png
48 KB, 666x411
>>78883687
>the EU has a fuckton of trade deals with every important economy
not America, or China?

aren't they important economies?

> you need to make new agreements
what exactly is so difficult about trade deals?

>>78883702
still are, always calling him a racist, I wonder how sick of it he is?

yeah, he's been a bants machine for decades
>>
>>78877480
HOW IS THIS MAN NOT THE PRIME LAD?????
>>
File: 1359784756851.jpg (239 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1359784756851.jpg
239 KB, 1024x768
>>78877480
fuck yes
>>
>>78877306
He straight up destroyed them, goddamn
>>
>>78883827
he was 6'2" before the crash

>>78884145
>The only reason you killed the Jews is because you hated the competition in fucking people.
kek, on /pol/ ... wew

>>78884578
kekked

>>78884838
is he a sour kraut? huehuehuehueh

>>78885603
>my degrees in economy
you spelt charlatanry wrong, you conman

>>78885805
and are super-tolerant of everyone and every view, until you disagree with them
>>
>>78887977
wow, that's one hell of a bayonet
>>
Why does he talk about nationalism like it's a bad thing at the end of the video?
>>
>>78888274
Nationalism with a rapidly degrading national image is dangerous and could lead to serious civil unrest. Such unrest could be manipulated and used as a fulcrum for a new fascism to rise.
>>
>>78887774

He's the unofficial prime lad and his power is so great it literally just destroyed Cameron's career and legacy permanently.
>>
>>78888274
To score leftist good boy points.

Leftists shit themselves whenever they hear "nationalism". So telling them that the EU's policies (sucking Muslim dick ad infinum) are encouraging extreme nationalism, (which is true really), it makes them more likely to support the Euroskeptics.
>>
>>78888601
WELL HURRY UP AND MAKE IT OFFICIAL THEN
>>
>>78877306
God damn can we get this man to America asap.

Trump
Farage
>>
File: 1466884493350.png (179 KB, 1421x411) Image search: [Google]
1466884493350.png
179 KB, 1421x411
>>78877306
>>
>>78879155
If he didn't someone else would.
And he used all that money to bitch at you and and fund his leave campaign.
>>
>>78877306
Superbad
>>78877468
>isnt he pretty based?
Seems obvious
>>
>>78888787
we gotta wait till next election, and the cunts in his county need to vote for him unlike last time
>>
>>78882206
>a country with sweatshops abides by EU regulation

u wot hans?
>>
>>78882946
>Britain was a big guy within the EU, but against the EU its a tiny island nation with flagging economy whos entire bargaining power is right now dependent on the goodwill of the german automobile industry saving them.
Let's see how long it takes for the next monetary crisis to hit. In a full fledged recession can the EU hold it together? The strength of a country isn't determined by GDP. How will you Germans feel when the Euro endlessly slides?
>>
>>78890454
No, the free market will fix it, the demand for Niges is projected to only increase over time.
>>
File: Louis IX.png (1 MB, 795x999) Image search: [Google]
Louis IX.png
1 MB, 795x999
Did this guy write any books, I'd like to know more about this guy and his beliefs.
>>
>>78877306

Try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4

This ad ended up getting tons of pro Trump messages that they actually pulled this ad off their page.
>>
File: 1422739744126.jpg (283 KB, 957x1338) Image search: [Google]
1422739744126.jpg
283 KB, 957x1338
alpha as fuck
>>
File: 1432486337855.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1432486337855.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>78892235
Top Fucking Kek
I can't believe this is real
>>
>>78892235
This actually made me unironically want to shout out SIEG HEIL for the first time in my life.
>>
>>78893026
you may stay and do not have to return to plebbit! 88
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.