[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Native American Genocide is a Hoax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 298x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 298x447
>Majority died before the mayflower ever arrived in Plymouth
>Vast majority died from disease and not from warfare
>Natives viciously murdered settlers and started conflicts
Why is this lie being forced down our throats?
>>
becuz da wite man ebil
>>
File: 1463967793071.jpg (133 KB, 750x502) Image search: [Google]
1463967793071.jpg
133 KB, 750x502
>>78875717
HATE YOURSELF
NO RESISTANCE
NO SANCTUARY
YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING GOOD
EVIL MAN
HATESELF
>>
>>78875717
Because (((someone))) is making money off white guilt.
>>
>>78875717
>Why is this lie being forced down our throats?
Because it's well documented among contemporaries and civil officials who thought it was no big deal at the time?

The Dutch once castrated an indian, skinned him alive, then forced him to eat his own flesh. They marched him to a mill stone on Manhattan, where they bashed his skull in with a rock. He sang his death song the entire way.

They had to replace the governor who thought it was funny. Turns out the Indians didn't think it was.
>>
>>78875717
I'm part native and I agree.
The natives got a long with the French very well before the British came and drove the French out, and the allied Indians as well. It was politics.
>>
File: choose your words carefully.png (102 KB, 512x916) Image search: [Google]
choose your words carefully.png
102 KB, 512x916
>>78875717
Just one more way to make white people feel guilty about being white
>>
>>78875717
It's not a lie you kike
>>
>Natives viciously murdered settlers and started conflicts

So, when we start rising up against the Muslim hordes, we... will be the aggressors?

Eat shit. We all know you already have pants full of it.
>>
>>78876039
Just like the nazis had a masturbation machine of death, right?
>>
>>78875717
They have to invent an american version of muh six gorillion so they can proceed to make people living today feel ashamed of what may or may very well not have happened in the past.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.