[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I support a large welfare state, but with only whites being allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: obamatruck.jpg (349 KB, 1200x1172) Image search: [Google]
obamatruck.jpg
349 KB, 1200x1172
I support a large welfare state, but with only whites being allowed to access it.

Does anyone else agree?
>>
>>78875313
No, it needs to be culturally enriched you racist fuck.
>>
>>78875313
As long as we're not allowed to become lazy.
>>
>>78875313

Seems like it'll work right up until you are asked to actually justify why the non whites are paying as many taxes as the whites for shit in return.
>>
>>78878280
>non whites

I don't think you understand the proposition.
>>
>>78875313
There needs to be an incentive to work. If the magnitude of the welfare is too massive, people will become lazy and everything will collapse.

Source: Soviet Union.
>>
>>78875313
No America should be a meritocracy. Make poor decisions or too lazy to work? You face the consequences. That is the heart of capitalism.
>>
>>78875313
yes I agree
>>
>>78878549
There was no welfare state in Soviet Union.
Everybody were equally miserable.
Just like Venezuela right now.
>>
>>78878549
There will be workers programs and society will shame those who don't. The workers programs would fund help them with getting them whatever job they choose. If they don't want a job at all they'll be put into a position where they will be a help to society be it through picking up shit, some prison camp, or be put to death.
>>
>>78878695
>what is the just world fallacy
>>
>>78875313

There are three kinds of poor people - the lazy, the stupid, and the unfortunate.

Any welfare system needs to let the first die on the streets as is proper, put the second to work and help them manage their assets, and provide a mechanism for the third to get back on their feet and contribute to society.

Perhaps work camps or some form of conscripted labor in return for receiving welfare, I don't know.
>>
>>78879470

also we need to give two choices to the nigger and the lazy idiots. go to a technical college if you have a 1.5+ gpa or join the military. we have to keep these people off the streets, its obvious they have no direction, so the state should step in and at least force them to make a choice about their future.
>>
>>78879463
You're right niggers being overwhelmingly poor and violent is just a crazy coincidence and they're being kept down by the man right?
>>
File: aesthetic_compass.png (602 KB, 1280x1164) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic_compass.png
602 KB, 1280x1164
>>78875313

No, get a job you lazy fuck.
>>
>>78875313
No.
>>
File: 1460107355687.png (328 KB, 758x578) Image search: [Google]
1460107355687.png
328 KB, 758x578
>implying that's now how it is right now
We should just kill all white people 2bh. They're just a drain to society
>>
>>78880828
shoo off the internet nigger, go play with your own ancestral technology
>>
>>78875313

The white system is the free market system. It is an exclusively white idea
>>
>>78880828
>brooklyn
god damn spics. i hate them. i hate them
>>
Whatever Sweden was doing before the dune coons showed up was good
>>
>>78880828
Did you read the article?
>>
File: 1448898951340.jpg (73 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
1448898951340.jpg
73 KB, 852x960
>>78881253
fite me 1v1
>>
>>78875313
It boggles my mind why fiscal conservatives hate utopia. Whenever you mention the word, they have seizures, foaming in the mouth...the whole shtick..
Then they make this sound like an angry chihuahua or something, and interrupt you saying "EVERY WELFARE KANG N KWEEN SHOULD GET A JORB!".
I calmly say 'HOL UP'
Wouldn't that make your system a utopia also?
"Another round of seizures...." HOW!?

I say, if everyone works, no one has to pay for anyone. No wealth redistribution. Isn't that a utopia?

At that this point, he's unresponsive.
>>
Wouldn't it be nice if working were an option. Then maybe people would spend more time trying to find work they'll actually enjoy.
>>
>>78875313
>large welfare state
>only whites can access

Ausibro, we're going to have to work on your shitposting
>>
>>78875313
yeah. thats what hitler wanted desu
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.